Prologue 5 – Heroine Final
8.7k 16 118
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Announcement
span>

I have reset and redone last chapters Poll. Why? Because the Poll was difficult:

For races it is a really close draw between: Drow, Cowgirl and Bunnygirl.

For classes Rogue and Sorcerer gathered the only real attention. If it is another really close Vote I will multiclass that headache.

 

For all those who skipped last time.

That was the Character Creation:

Several things are still to be done.

-) Wild Shapes (transformation ability)
-) Animal Companion (animal sidekick)
-) Familiar (I'll do that in the next poll)
-) Magic (create her Spell arsenal)
-) Molest the Maid (how depends on the last poll)

Otome Heroine Poll: you can't tell me you like catgirls that much … or do you?

If you want yuri, just vote for it at the right moment. If you have questions ask away.

Link to the Discord

Link to the Character Sheets

 

Kanako stared at the floating screen.

Catgirl sounded good, Ninja was a big unknown, she had heard about the class from real D&D players but had never actually seen it.

 

With more than a little reservation she picked the Catgirl and the Ninja.

She skipped the flavour text so she could jump straight into the character creation. She remembered skipping all the flavor texts when she was alive too, after all which gods, social standings, social interactions and such didn't matter. Family? She had a sister and her mother was either dead or about to die.

 

Social relationships? Racial relationships? No matter after all either she would be dead, deep in a bad end or in the bed with a hot hunk!!!

 

She might make a neutral end since it was real instead of a game.

 

She quickly regretted the choice when she saw the requirements for the class.

It was a rather complex one. However some of the skills were really good. She was also rather happy about her Ability Points. She had 36 Points to use, which was in the Pay to win Area. She was glad she had that bonus, every little bit counted since it was all about her survival.

.

Unfortunately, her name was already filled out. Fel'ctas (van Richellian)

 

Her hair colour was fixed too, to a golden blonde, the type you only got in animes usually. It was made by anime and D&D geeks and otakus after all.

 

Usually for Powergaming in D&D you pick a main Ability and stick to it. Or maybe secondary one. In this case however she needed the more spread out Skills and Abilities due to the rather difficult setting. And she hoped she would not trip up too badly before she managed to get a party to cover for any skills she was missing. She needed more DMG too.

Deadly Defense to help survive and deal damage. Her starting Feat was a mix of DMG and defense.

 

As for Skills, she really wished she had 20 Skill Points more.

 

Name, gender, hair color and eye color were preset. Ability points, skill points and starting feat were all set up, now it was time to start with the fun part. The body adjustments and body slides.

 

Spoiler

span>

 

Abilities

Base

Points 36

Catgirl

Level 1

Ability Modifier

STR

8

12

-2

10

0

DEX

8

14

2

16

3

CON

8

10

-2

8

-1

INT

8

16

 

16

3

WIS

8

16

 

16

3

CHA

8

12

2

14

2

Name:

Key Ability:

Total

Ranks

Ability

Racial

Appraise ◆

 

Int

3

=

0

+

3

+

 

Balance ◆

 

Dex

6

=

3

+

3

+

 

Bluff ◆

 

Cha

4

=

2

+

2

+

 

Climb ◆

 

Str

2

=

2

+

0

+

 

Concentration

 

Con

-1

=

0

+

-1

+

 

Craft ◆

 

Int

3

=

0

+

3

+

 

Decipher Script

 

Int

3

=

0

+

3

+

 

Diplomacy ◆

 

Cha

2

=

0

+

2

+

 

Disable Device

 

Int

7

=

4

+

3

+

 

Disguise ◆

 

Cha

2

=

0

+

2

+

 

Escape Artist

 

Dex

5

=

2

+

3

+

 

Forgery ◆

 

Int

3

=

0

+

3

+

 

Gather Information ◆

 

Cha

4

=

2

+

2

+

 

Handle Animal

 

Cha

2

=

0

+

2

+

 

Heal ◆

 

Wis

3

=

0

+

3

+

 

Hide ◆

 

Dex

7

=

4

+

3

+

 

Intimidate ◆

 

Cha

2

=

0

+

2

+

 

Jump ◆

 

Str

2

=

2

+

0

+

 

Knowledge (arcana)

 

Int

3

=

0

+

3

+

 

Knowledge (architecture and engineering)

 

Int

3

=

0

+

3

+

 

Knowledge (dungeoneering)

 

Int

3

=

0

+

3

+

 

Knowledge (geography)

 

Int

3

=

0

+

3

+

 

Knowledge (history)

 

Int

3

=

0

+

3

+

 

Knowledge (local)

 

Int

3

=

0

+

3

+

 

Knowledge (nature)

 

Int

3

=

0

+

3

+

 

Knowledge (nobility and royalty)

 

Int

3

=

0

+

3

+

 

Knowledge (religion)

 

Int

3

=

0

+

3

+

 

Knowledge (the planes)

 

Int

3

=

0

+

3

+

 

Listen ◆

 

Wis

5

=

0

+

3

+

2

Move Silently ◆

 

Dex

7

=

4

+

3

+

 

Open Lock

 

Dex

7

=

4

+

3

+

 

Perform ◆

 

Cha

2

=

0

+

2

+

 

Profession

 

Wis

3

=

0

+

3

+

 

Ride ◆

 

Dex

3

=

0

+

3

+

 

Search ◆

 

Int

9

=

4

+

3

+

2

Sense Motive ◆

 

Wis

3

=

0

+

3

+

 

Sleight of Hand

 

Dex

3

=

0

+

3

+

 

Speak Language

     

=

 

+

 

+

 

Spellcraft

 

Int

3

=

0

+

3

+

 

Spot ◆

 

Wis

9

=

4

+

3

+

2

Survival ◆

 

Wis

3

=

0

+

3

+

 

Swim ◆

 

Str

0

=

0

+

0

+

 

Tumble

 

Dex

6

=

3

+

3

+

 

Use Magic Device

 

Cha

2

=

0

+

2

+

 

Use Rope ◆

 

Dex

3

=

0

+

3

+

 

 

Starting Feat: [Deadly Defense]: Deal an additional 1d6 Damage when fighting with a light weapon or with a weapon with [Weapon Finesse]

 

Character Weapon Proficiencies: Kama, Kukri, Scimitar, Short Sword, Short Bow, Shuriken, Nunchaku, Sai, Hand Crossbow, alls Simple Weapons

 

Ninja class Features: Trapfinding, AC Bonus, Sudden Strike, Ki Power.

[collapse]

 

First thing she did was increase the bust size, then longer legs and maybe a little lower height so her chest seemed even larger. Kanako patted her very modest chest, no more flat as a board jokes on her or no more questions if she even needed a bra. 

There was new entry in character creation called: [Intimates] Why did she suddenly need to pick nipple type? Small and pointy, inverted nipples, big broad ones or extended aureolas … it was a bit embarrassing but she checked out all options. There were far too many options for pubic hair, clit size and exposure or even labia size … embarrassed she clicked it away. The base model had no hair, a closed slit and small pink nipples.

 

 (if you want to vote on how she and others look naked please tell me, but that won't happen on the site, only in the discord, unless I get feedback I will simply roll when I need it to generate that.) 

 

Finally she checked everything again and decided to change her hair to natural curls. With that done she hit accept.

 

[Undecided Features are generated]

[Generation complete]

[Please pick your 3 flaws]

1: Erotic Flaw: Scent: Strengh: You are weak to the scent of the strong. Fortitude DC ½ Character Level + natural Str Mod. Any DC of 5 or lower is ignored. Causes Arousal.

2: Erotic Flaw: Scent: Dexterity: You are weak to the scent of the nimble and fast. Fortitude DC ½ Character Level + natural Dex Mod. Any DC of 5  or lower is ignored. Causes Arousal.

3: Erotic Flaw: Scent: Constitution: You are weak to the scent of the resiliant. Fortitude DC ½ Character Level + natural Con Mod. Any DC of 5 or lower is ignored. Causes Arousal.

4: Erotic Flaw: Presence: Charisma: You are weak to beauty and pressence. Will DC ½ Character Level + natural Cha Mod. Any DC of 5 or lower is ignored. Causes Arousal.

5: Erotic Flaw: Experience: You are drawn to those with more experience then you. Will DC ½ Character Level - your Character Level. Any DC of 5 or lower is ignored. Causes Arousal. 

6: Erotic Flaw: Unclothed: You dislike clothes, you can't sleep properly clothed and the less covered you are the better you feel. Being clothed causes irritation and distraction, being bare causes Arousal.

7: Erotic Flaw: Dripping: When you get aroused you don't get wet, you start dripping.

8: Erotic Flaw: Anally Sensitive: You are as sensitive annaly as you are vaginally. Your butt is sensitive and easily causes Arousal.

9: Erotic Flaw: Incest: You are far more attracted to Family Members. Causes Arousal.

 

Kanako stared shocked, she did not like this, she was wary of the effects of these traits, she guessed in the game they were really scripted or assigned randomly. There were plenty other flaws but most ranged from bad to worse. Like the one with only size matters, in a world where there were creatures many sizes above human  that seemed like a recipe for disaster. A will DC measured in inches? Not good. Attracted to breast sizes? Age attractions in the extremes? 

 

The only reasons Kanako debated Unclothed was because she had her own room at the academy and at her fathers' place. Incest was on the list because she practically no interaction with her family, in the Game her father was only present a few times, her mother died and her sister was left behind at the village and only appeared much later. Often after a really bad time for her sister.

 

She picked her choices and hit Start Game

 

Which Erotic Flaws did she pick?
  • 1: Erotic Flaw: Scent: Strengh: You are weak to the scent of the strong. Votes: 3 7.1%
  • 2: Erotic Flaw: Scent: Dexterity: You are weak to the scent of the nimble and fast. Votes: 3 7.1%
  • 3: Erotic Flaw: Scent: Constitution: You are weak to the scent of the resiliant. Votes: 1 2.4%
  • 4: Erotic Flaw: Presence: Charisma: You are weak to beauty and pressence. Votes: 8 19.0%
  • 5: Erotic Flaw: Experience: You are drawn to those with more experience then you. Votes: 7 16.7%
  • 6: Erotic Flaw: Unclothed: You dislike clothes, you can't sleep properly clothed and less is more. Votes: 30 71.4%
  • 7: Erotic Flaw: Dripping: When you get aroused you don't get wet, you start dripping. Votes: 23 54.8%
  • 8: Erotic Flaw: Anally Sensitive: You are as sensitive annaly as you are vaginally. Votes: 22 52.4%
  • 9: Erotic Flaw: Incest: You are far more attracted to Family Members. Votes: 15 35.7%
Total voters: 42 · This poll was closed on Dec 26, 2019 05:19 PM.
118