Awakening – Heroine Side
8.2k 16 114
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

--- --- Week 1 - Day 1 - Tuesday, 3rd Day of the Seventh Month --- ---

Fel'ctas woke up, slightly disoriented. She could feel the mattress beneath her and the blanket covering her against her bare skin. She was Fel'ctas now, instead of a flat schoolgirl without a boyfriend, she was now a very desirable catgirl that had to protect herself and her little sister.

She rose from the bed, throwing the blanket off, when something caught her eye … that was not a small pointy nipple. That was an extended areola capped by a long fat nipple. Both of her nipples were the same, they were large and totally not what she wanted. She had picked small and … no she closed the window without choosing actually … that suddenly worried her. She bent forward and looked between her legs. A large, dense, and soft looking blonde bush greeted her. A total opposite of her former shaved self. Looking lower two large exposed labia greeted her, they were large and another total opposite of what she wanted, at a better look she even saw her exposed clit. The lower body was porn star rank and hentai rank, not something a girl wanted. She could never show that anyone without them making fun of her of bending her over to use her.

She needed clothes, now!

The chest wrap she found left her feeling restricted, and the panties were rubbing against her and annoying. She changed them for a dress and sandals. It was still irritating, but not as bad as before.
She sighed and found her dagger and guild card. Silently she left the room and left her sister sleeping.
The safe box for the money was where it was in the game and she checked it.

Spoiler

Roll 1d6 Silver
1d6 = (3) = 3
Roll 2d10 Copper
2d10 = (2+5) = 7

[collapse]

Only 3 Silver Pieces (sp) and 7 Copper Pieces (cp) were left. It was enough for a few days, but she needed to earn more quickly. Maybe the guild had something to do for her.
She sheathed the dagger and made a small breakfast for herself and her sister for when she woke up. A few bites later she still felt hungry but did not want to decrease their reserves further.

With a deep breath she left the house and stepped into the town. The town was as she had expected, only a bit smellier, she cringed and looked both ways down the street. It looked like the classic beast races starting town.
The guild building was down the street right, the temple up the street left. Her own dress was meant more for fieldwork then adventuring, but as a combat class owner, she was better at combat then farming.

Walking down the street she approached the market to see if there were any bargains on food.

Spoiler

Will save
1d20 + 5 = (12) + 5 = 17
Will DC success
Skill Check Bluff (haggle)
1d20 + 4 = (13) + 4 = 17
Skill Check Sense Motive
1d20 + 5 = (16) + 5 = 21
Haggle Fail

[collapse]

At the market she did find one of the dog beastkin selling some nice pork.
"Morning, that pork looks perfect for me little sister. How much is it today?"
"Moin' Fel', that little sister of yours is surely growing, wanting to make sure she eats enough?"
"She needs lots of meat, maybe she will grow up like you." The butcher gave her breasts a leer.
She suppressed a shudder and smiled back "Your wife does have even bigger ones."
"Yeah, comes with being a cow."
"She'd smack you for calling her like that"
"But you won't tell, will you missy? Here is a nice piece of shoulder, only 5 copper, it is just a slice but should help you two."
It was not cheap, but they needed meat. She could make soup with that. Remaining funds: 3sp 2cp.

------

She brought her spoils home, two more copper had been spent for some vegetables.
Back home she quickly ditched her dress, the flaw was worse than she expected. She cut the meat, and heated the water. A nice stew with meat and veggies, the sandwich was still untouched.

She resisted the urge to check on her sister and ate a bowl. She stared at her body and shuddered. "Redo, I want a redo!" She complained to nobody. It was early noon and she had to go. Missions ingame were randomly generated and could range from easy to really bad.

She washed her bowl, checked her gear, meaning her shoes and dagger. At the door she blushed as she had almost left naked with a dagger in her hand.

------

At the guild she found a spider nest extermination, a wandering goblin band extermination, a monstrous spider extermination and checking out if there were actually bandits in the ruins. There were also comments about partying up from three adventurers.

But actually, things were bad, the spiders were doable but could find her and were a direct fight, the goblins were anywhere from 4-9 and if they defeated her, she would be raped and taken to their hideout. The monstrous spider was difficult to solo, only direct combat classes and mages had a chance. The less said about her future if she went to check on the ruins the better, the bandits were all level two! Finally, if she teamed up with the adventurers, they would overpower her and have 'fun' with her.

Life sucked.

Goblin band, big spider, or the small spider nest. She wished she had someone to go with, someone safe anyway. After a lot of pondering she decided on the spider. If it was too big, it was easier to escape from one spider than to escape from several.

The spider had invaded the old warehouse at the edge of town, that was one of the reasons she had decided on it.

Standing in front of the warehouse she steeled herself. This was dangerous, she couldn't fail. Or rather: she couldn't allow herself to fail, she would get saved coincidently, but she was not willing to pay the price for that.

She gripped her dagger and entered carefully.

Spoiler

Battle map under
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1rUOsH7tLzP3Eh4-TmO3ho48iVLK7Up4x80i6rLK28tU/edit?usp=sharing
For those interested
Roll Spot Check:
Range Penalty - 11
1d20 + 9 - 11 = (9) + 9 - 11 = 7
Medium Monstrous Spider rolls Hide Check
1d20 + 7 = (4) + 7 = 11
Fel'ctas failed to see the Spider
Spider Listen Check
DC 5 old door
Range Penalty: DC+11
1d20 + 0 = (11) + 0 = 11
DC16 Spider Fails Listen

[collapse]

Looking around she did not see the spider. She prepared herself for an attack and slowly edged left from the door along the wall towards the corner. Passing the corner, she edged around a crate. She slowly sneaked along the wall past more crates and towards the back where several crates were stacked on top of each other.

Spoiler

Fel'ctas entered the Spider's Tremorsense range
Spider has found Fel'ctas
Spider rolls Initiative
1d20 + 3 = (20) + 3 = Natural 20 (23)

[collapse]

The Spider felt the ground vibrate, someone had come, it was on the other side of the room but it was close. It waited for the food to move.

Fel'ctas arrived at the stacked crates in the corner, still no sign of the spider, it was nerve-wracking.

She started edging around the crates.

The Spider felt its prey come closer, it was close enough to attack! The food had come~

Spoiler

Surprise Round:
Fel'ctas is Flat-Footed
Spider attacks:
1d20 + 4 = (3) + 4 = 7
Fel'tas Flat-Footed AC: 13
Spider misses
Fel'tas rolls Initiative:
1d20 + 3 = (10) + 3 = 13
Fel'ctas after Spider
Spider Attacks:
1d20 + 4 = (8) + 4 = 12
Spider misses
Fel'tas turn
Fel'tas is no longer Flat-Footed: AC16
Fel'tas uses Fighting defensively:
Attack -4, AC +2, Damage + 1d6
Fel'tas attacks
1d20 - 4 = (18) - 4 = 14
Spider AC14
Fel'ctas rolls Damage
1d4 + 1d6 = (2) + (4) = 6
Spider HP 11 - 6 = 5
Massive Damage: roll Fortitude DC 15
1d20 + 4 = (4) + 4 = 8
Spider dies from Massive Damage

[collapse]

The Spider ran at the food, it bit at the food but it missed, annoyed it tried to bite the food again, but despite feeling the soft flesh, it did not pierce into its victim!

Fel'ctas was surprised, the spider rushed her and tried to bite her, the first bite missed, the second she could already prick against her skin. She went on the defence and struck with her dagger. Luckily the hit went deep into the side of the head. The Spider shuddered, twitched, and dropped to the ground.

Fel'ctas felt herself shaking. She went towards the Spiders lair and checked for loot.

Spoiler

Spider: 1/10th Coin, 50% goods, 50% items (min 1)
Coin: d100 = 57 : 2d8*10 gp = ((1)+(1))*10 = 20 gp /10 = 2 gp
Goods: d100 = 23 : No Loot
Items: d100 = 75 : 1 Mundane Item : d100 = 81 : Weapons : d100 = 71 : Masterwork Common Range Weapon : Masterwork Dart 300gp 5sp

[collapse]

In the nest she found 2 gp and a wonderfully crafted Dart.
She was really happy about the money, but felt even happier about the XP, this fight had netted her 400 XP. She only needed 600 more to level up.

She cut off the fangs and went back to the guild where she got another silver for her troubles.

She ignored the calls of "Pussy got claws" and "Does the pussy want to celebrate her victory?"

She quickly left and bought a juicy skewer to share with her sister. It cost a full silver but she thought that she deserved it, and it would be wrong not to share it with her sister.

With a happy bounce in her step she went home.


Glossary has D&D 3.5 Game and Rule Information
https://www.scribblehub.com/series/69709/lets-explore-and-enjoy/glossary/
Discord Link
https://discord.gg/chtmk3t
Character Sheets
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1sJdLJ_NUhYLzvsVnnyeNTjpE-X5ksjBw?usp=sharing

Spoiler

Dramatis Personae (quick Character overview on who, where, what, contains spoilers)
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1oyEHE2l_FYYl6Q2iaj6e3BQmbbHpnZIAVja59T4i-xM/edit?usp=sharing
Timeline (which mc did what where and when, massive spoilers)
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1TD7tSrDjTnwvTyqV3OtvJzoxzxzLtvhlZY3LtGplkvI/edit?usp=sharing

[collapse]

Story Start for the Heroine.
With a bad awakening.

And we are starting the proper story!

Double poll again.
How old is her little sister?
And the other, redo on the sexual flaws aside of unclothed who was the absolute winner and was used this time. I had an amusing idea that could cause lots of funny situations. So last times top 3 runner ups and the new option

Sisters age and Flaws are? 1 Age and 2 Flaws are needed. Have fun voting.

1: Sister is 9
2: Sister is 10
3: Sister is 11
4: Sister is 12
1: Erotic Physical: Dripping: When you get aroused you don't get wet, you start dripping. Causes Discomfort
2: Erotic Physical: Sensitive Annaly: Your Anus is as sensitive as your pussy, groping your ass causes arousal
3: Erotic Physical: Lactation:You lactate, you need to eat more, but it all goes to your breasts, literally. Increased breast-size and pains if you don't get milked regularly. Arousal when you do
4: Erotic Mental: Incest: Your Family arouses you. You are aroused in presence of your family. Causes Arousal.
5: Erotic Mental: Marking Outside: You pee Outside, It gives you a feeling of marking your territory. Causes Arousal.

Sisters age and Fel'ctas Flaws are?
  • 1: Sister is 9 Votes: 1 3.1%
  • 2: Sister is 10 Votes: 1 3.1%
  • 3: Sister is 11 Votes: 4 12.5%
  • 4: Sister is 12 Votes: 25 78.1%
  • 1: Erotic Flaws Physical: Dripping Votes: 10 31.3%
  • 2: Erotic Flaws Physical: Sensitive Annaly Votes: 15 46.9%
  • 3: Erotic Flaws Physical: Lactation Votes: 15 46.9%
  • 4: Erotic Flaws Mental: Incest Votes: 22 68.8%
  • 5: Erotic Flaws Mental: Marking Outside Votes: 10 31.3%
Total voters: 32 · This poll was closed on Dec 29, 2019 10:23 AM.
114