Chapter 2 – Fel’ctas
6.7k 15 90
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Cover by Joary, special thanks there.
Special thanks to the discord group too, for feedback and lots of fun ideas and feedback.

Warning: This chapter did not go the way I wanted it! It happened on its own.

At the time I started this chapter, the poll results were:
3 new Party Members (closely beating two).
Cowgirl Druid and Bunny Scout will join her, with the high elf wizard (Elf and Doggy had a really close fight)
And we have everyone joining not for the adventure, but for Fel'ctas body (kind of like the male adventurers)
At home Fel'ctas will have to deal with a needy and jealous Mrr'am.

The Poll is dynamic, so until a month into the story any changes will be reflected in the story.
Change your votes for the "Chapter 1 - Fel'ctas" Poll to your heart's content

--- --- Week 1 - Day 2 - Wednesday, 4th Day of the Seventh Month --- ---

Fel'ctas shifted around a bit. She was stuck between her clingy sister, and a clingy cowgirl receptionist. She was not sure why the receptionist was in bed with her.
She tried to remember yesterday. There was her first mission, that scary spider. Afterwards she went shopping. Then she had some naked time with her cute sister. That reminded her how she was dripping on the bed, the feeling of her sisters’ skin against her body and her sweet scent were clearly playing havoc with her body. That and lying in the doubly wet spot felt terrible.
Afterwards she had gone onto the next mission, the one where she found out that the dog wanted to sell her and her sister. Fel'ctas shuddered. The brothel slavery route. She had avoided it for now. She had returned and had broken down in front of the receptionist. That had been embarrassing. She guessed the receptionist had carried her to bed, and had snuck in herself afterwards. She suddenly found herself disbelieving that some of her actions had been simply for her good.

The Kanako part had taken a lot of sanity damage the day before. Despite having been an 18-year-old schoolgirl, nothing had prepared her for the dark sides of reality. This was not a game; she could not reload and restart. There were real enemies plotting.

For an 18-year-old schoolgirl from peaceful Japan, this was a hard pill to swallow. She clearly needed to plan and think less on how things were in the game and take the game knowledge as guidelines. Especially since she was playing a class that had not existed in the game. As for home, she was going to indulge the skinship with her kitten, but wouldn't go any further. A treat after hard work.

Now she just had to escape.

Spoiler

Fel'ctas rolls Escape Artist
1d20 + 5 = (18) + 5 = 23
Mrr'am asleep holding sis DC10
Receptionist asleep holding body pillow DC15
DC exceeded by 5 or more
Fel’ctas manages to escape without waking her captors

[collapse]

After a lot of squirming and twisting, Fel'ctas had never before been so happy about high Dex before, she managed to free herself and was ready to start the day.
First breakfast for three. A small one for Mrr'am, since the little one had sucked her empty in her sleep. Fel'ctas blushed deeply. That sounded so wrong. Since her sexy little sister had eaten her while she had been asleep. No, wrong innuendo. Since her sister had milked her while she had been passed out. A lot better.

A small sandwich with the last leftover slice of roast for Mrr'am. A vegetable sandwich for the receptionist she did not know the name of. She clearly had to go shopping, but she felt really paranoid about going out.

Spoiler

Cowgirl receptionist rolls move silently
1d20 + 18 = (4) + 18 = 22
Fel'ctas rolls listen
1d20 + 9 = (19) + 9 = 28
Cowgirl receptionist rolls Will vs Attraction Curse DC22
1d20 + 3 = (6) + 3 = 9
Will Save failed

[collapse]

Then she heard something. The dagger in hand, she quickly spun around.
And saw the receptionist give her a clearly very appreciative look over.
She put the dagger away and turned away to hide her blush. She was 18. She had bathed with other girls and women before.
Only, none of them had been after her body, that she knew about.

Spoiler

Fel'ctas rolls Int
1d20 + 1 = (18) + 1 = 19
Int DC 15 success

[collapse]

Two things were clear. One: something clearly attracted females to her. Two: the few that had seen her body, were clearly not repulsed. The opposite actually, and that felt nice. Going from flat and bare to big and a forest was a shock. Maybe it was a beast race thing.

"Thank you for the breakfast Fel'ctas. After I have eaten, I will go to the guild to see the results of yesterday's emergency mission." The staring cowgirl told her. "I would be very happy if you milk me as well on that occasion, in two hours would be good."

"I will be there. So, it should be safe to go outside?" Fel'ctas was worried. But she had to do some shopping. They were almost out of groceries. Besides with a few silvers a nice proper roast should last a few days. Mrr'am fed a lot off her, and she could feed off the cow. That would save more expenses. "I feed off you later. Need to do my shopping and cooking first anyway."

"Thank you. And I am really jealous of your nice dense fur." The receptionist petted Fel'ctas bush. "Feels nice to pet."

Fel'ctas meanwhile was frozen. She was being petted, down there. The cowgirl doing the petting was jealous. The cowgirl was now running her fingers through her bush. Her mind could not keep up. "Nyah?"

"Also, such large nipples, I am very jealous."

It had to be a cow thing. Maybe larger was better?

"Thank you, I will be leaving now." The receptionist felt up the pussy and then left. Only outside she allowed herself to lick her hand again.

Fel'ctas remained frozen. That receptionist had touched her again. Something was clearly up.

Did the game genre migrate into Yuri suddenly? Clearly the adventurers were after her, as in canon. But the rest? Clearly, ninja was a Yuri route class.

She was looking at her dresses in trepidation.
Her normal one or the ninja one. She decided on the ninja one. Just in case, since it never hurt to be better armoured.

She went to the market to visit the butcher. Unfortunately, he was not in, only his rude daughter. At least in the game.

Spoiler

Butchers daughter rolls Will Save vs attraction DC 22
1d20 - 1 = (3) - 1 = 2
Butcher's daughter fails Will Save by 20 points

[collapse]

"Hey Fel, shopping for some good stuff or just basics again?"

"Earned a bit more Willa. So, I thought about getting a roast or something."

"Do you even know how to cook it properly?" Willa asked.

Fel decided not to say anything.

"How about I prepare it? I just need a little favour."

Fel felt the dread coming. But it was a good deal. "How much?"

"3 silver for the roast, as for the favour come to the back."

Fel followed more than a little anxious.

"Stay still and don't move until I tell you, or the deal is off and it will cost you 4 silver."

"Good girl." Willa knelt before Fel and raised her dress.

Fel'ctas mind froze.

"Wow nice patch of fur!" Willa buried her face in Fel'ctas forest and took a deep breath. "Smells nice too."

Fel felt the breath on her exposed lips and clit. It was definitely a beast race thing. Then she felt a touch, wrong to be fingers or hand. Slightly wet and soft.

"Taste good too. I am digging in."

Poor Fel held onto Willa's head as the doggirl happily lapped her.

She was definitely on the Yuri route!

------

One orgasm later, Fel'ctas was weak kneed and wobbly, and Willa was looking like a smug bitch.

"You were quite loud there hun." Willa seemed proud. "I will make you a nice sweetish roast for that sweet tooth sis of yours. Look forward to it, not as sweet as you taste though. Come back anytime you want a discount."

The smug bitch gave her another sniff and goodbye lick.

------

In the bakery she ran into a leering wolf girl. "I guess the bitch got the pussy?"

Spoiler

Bakers wolfgirl daughter rolls Will Save vs attraction DC 22
1d20 - 1 = (8) - 1 = 7
Bakers wolfgirl daughter fails Will Save by 15 points

[collapse]

"That bitch got clearly to you. So, unless you want to leave empty, I get you twice."
Fel'ctas wanted to cry, but there was some nice freshly baked apple pie with wild berries, and she needed bread and some rolls or such to take with her on adventures.

"I need a slice of apple pie for Mrr'am and one for me or she won't eat hers, a loaf of bread and two rolls. I can pay!" She glared at the girl with the wolfish grin. Sure, her opponent was a little older with 19, and physically stronger, and in a position of power, but she needed to get her shopping done!

"Ohh, pussy got claws. That's 17 copper. Let's say 2 silver 5 copper. Or twice as much fun."

Fel fought with her sanity. On one hand she would save 2 sp and 5 cp. On the other hand, it was only supposed to be 1 sp and 7 cp. The Yuri route was rape free thankfully, but the blackmail was intense.

------

An exhausted Fel'ctas arrived home. Inwardly she cursed the ninja class. She wanted a normal safe route. But no, all she got was either get raped or get roped into lesbian sex.

She would never have to masturbate again. Or maybe it was her lewd body that drew them all. Either body or class were at fault. She was sure of that.

She had also had more sex in the short time she had arrived then she had before, which was depressingly none. Fel'ctas wanted to cry. Life was evil, a world based on a sexgame was no fun unlike what all the light novels, web novels, and doujins said. With a blush she admitted that maybe it was fun, she had never orgasmed so hard before.

She was not a pervert, well maybe a bit, but everyone had their vices. And now she was in a perverted world, and had girls throwing at herself. On the other hand, this really raised her chances to get party members. Female party member that would still want to bed her. But at least tried to be more diplomatic about it. And there was no risk of getting killed or sold off.

She prepared the pies and woke Mrr'am. Who latched onto her despite being mostly asleep. It also made Fel'ctas realize that she had stripped without realizing when. That was a bad habit.

She carried her, to her heavy, sister to the kitchen. "Nyah~ cake~" The smell of pie awakened the pink beast.

"The receptionist was nice. She brought cookies."

"That was nice of her."

"I don't need a babysitter, I am not a tiny kitten anymore."

"It was only because it was my first night mission."

"Ohh, how was it?" Fel'ctas felt the full brunt of a proud kitten’s curious stare.

"I found some bad people. I need to report to the guild later." She told her little cutie. "I need to do a proper report and have to get my money."

"From that cow again?"

"Actually, probably from the guild leader." The quest had some serious implications, and on such occasions the guild leader, a bearman, made an appearance.

"Good. Nyan~"

What had just happened? Fel'ctas wondered.

------

She was at the guild and the cowgirl already awaited her. As expected, she was led to the bear. The leader had a very physical presence that came with high level characters.

Fel'ctas felt edgy.

"We sent a message to the capitol guild with your findings." He explained while skipping the greeting. "They teleported a ranger that went and checked it out. He found several dogs, wolves, humans, and even two ferals."

Ferals. That froze Fel'ctas. She had stumbled into the war between furries and anime style beast races early. It was only day two now! Furries or ferals as they were called here, classic animals in human shape. Probably a grant to all furry fans. What they did to an anime style catgirl who should be according the them nothing more than a slave bending to the will of the strong, was best left unknown. There were no good ends there.

"I see you understand. We called for backup and a high-level party came and stomped them. They were all killed or caught. The remains are being interrogated."

Fel'ctas shuddered, the way he calmly told her scared her.

"The Barking Bites are no more; they were found to be collaborators. We got all but one of them. The last one is being tracked by a ranger, a scout and a rogue."

That would solve some of her headaches.

"Naturally we can't tell anyone how bad things were." The guild master pulled out a safe box and removed 1 gold and 2 silver from it. "The silvers are your regular pay-out, the gold is to make sure you understand that you can't talk about this."

Fel'ctas nodded. An additional gold coin was good!

"As you understand. I hope to hear more good things about you, try to get a party however. Soloing is dangerous!"

"Yes, guild master! I have a few ideas about whom to ask." Fel'ctas really hoped for the best. She had a bad feeling that it was going to be a continuation of her shopping.

After checking a parchment containing her side of the story, and correcting and expanding on a few details, she signed it and was released. Almost released as the receptionist brought her into the private room again. A towel and a bucket with hot water already waited.

"Fel'ctas, maybe you should strip first. Or you might get your dress soaked again." The receptionist told her calmly despite undoing her uniform.

Fel'ctas turned bright red. She had forgotten, or suppressed that part. She stripped a little nervously. Those eyes full of approval convinced her that it was the Yuri route and that it was class or body that caused it. Now she had a naked mature cowgirl coming for her and looking was too eager.

"Did you know that a clit like yours is an equipment slot for a clit ring, a ring type slot? Or that nipple rings don't have to be piercing if they are large enough and count as rings too, or an amulet slot if you prefer a nipple chain?" The receptionist took the freedom of rubbing the described parts as she explained.

It was good information. That was worth more than the embarrassment she felt. "I did not know that; I think they are rare?"

"Yes. Anal plugs are an amulet slot too." This time she was only told luckily. "If you ever find one, I can help you insert it properly." The relief faded. "Now sit."

She was drinking again. Only this time she could feel the cowgirls enjoyment soak into her bush. It felt far lewder, as did the fact that they were creating a soaked chair together.

She was glad private rooms were sound proofed. The cow was really vocal this time.

------

After a lot of feeding. Fel'ctas felt really full. She did the best she could to clean herself with the towel and warm water.

The Yuri route clearly meant trading herself for information and services.

"You can ask my sister. She is a druid and would give you a tank and healer." The receptionist offered. "And I guess you should call me Millie from now on, I asked to become your personal guild receptionist, and it was approved."

Fel'ctas felt both dread and relief at that. "Thank you for taking care of me Millie."

"The pleasure is all mine."

Fel'ctas did not have trouble believing that.

------

Fel'ctas took a deep breath. It was time to face her route. She hoped she was only deluding herself. But all indications showed she was playing something like a future update. While it was the real world for her now, certain things felt far too game-like.

Her choices were a cowgirl, that was probably going to try to get milked. A bunny that even in game was called the hopeless Tinkle that tinkles. And the prissy high elf wizard that had a way too high opinion of herself.

Actually, a snotty princess like the high elf had the least chance of jumping her.

She went to the richer part of the town. Her target lived in a larger two-story house. Not a mansion, but bigger than most.

With more than a little hesitation she approached the garden gate and saw the guard focus on her.

Spoiler

Celies Guard rolls Will Save vs Attraction DC22
1d20 + 1 = (20) + 1 = 21 Nat 20
Celies Guard succeeded the Will Save

[collapse]

"Hello, I am here to see Celies." She greeted the guard.

"Do you have an appointment?" The guard, a female elf asked bored.

Fel'ctas was happy, finally a normal reaction. "Then, pass on a message to her, I will come back later."

"That is not necessary." The guard opened the gate. "Since when are you so stiff Fel? And you don't visit enough. The princess has been buried in books lately. Expect to get your ears talked off."

"Oh." That sounded time consuming.

"It will do the Lady some good to go out." The guard waved Fel'ctas inside.

She quickly arrived at the door to the almost mansion. It was time to see the tsundere shut-in. In the game, her haughty behaviour, and how she never showed how happy she was when you fulfilled a quest for her, got her the community nicknames of princess, tsundere and neet.
Now she was trying to get the neet to leave the house. The tsundere to be honest with her, and finally the princess to go on probably dirty and long adventures.
She prayed that the Yuri route thing helped her.

Spoiler

Celies Maid rolls Will Save vs Attraction DC22
1d20 + 1 = (14) + 1 = 15
Celies Maid failed the Will Save by 7 points

[collapse]

"Good day Fel'ctas. It is a pleasure meeting you again." The young maid greeted her. Fel'ctas suspected that she was Celies personal maid. "Are you here to drag Mistress from her books?"

"Yes?" Fel'ctas wondered if inviting to adventure counted. "I want to invite her to go adventuring with me, I am planning to invite two others."

The maid grabbed Fel'ctas by the shoulders. "You mean you are trying to invite Mistress to leave the mansion."

"Yes."

"You are inviting her to go out and explore."

"Yes!"

"You are asking her to go into danger and get dirty?"

"Nyah?" She did it again. She also went nyah when the confusion was too much. That last one actually sounded dangerous.

"Perfect."

"Nyah?"

"Follow me, I will explain Mistress and elves to you."

Fel'ctas found herself dragged across halls upstairs and to what was probably the maid's private room. Where the elf started stripping.

"Elves have the racial flaw of sensitive anally." The pretty and naked maid told her. She bent over and spread her cheeks showing a small butthole. Also giving Fel'ctas a good look at her hairless slit and a few hairs above it. "That means if you need to calm my Mistress. Rubbing her butt is a good way to distract her."

Fel'ctas was frozen in place. What was the maid explaining to her?

"Now run your hand over my butt."

Fel carefully did that.

"A bit firmer. The finger can go between the cheeks a bit. Rub across it."

Fel'ctas felt her mind go to that confused place it did so often. She did as asked, and pressed a finger against the dirty hole. She felt the maid press against the finger.

"It is fine to shove it in without lubrication. It is a shock, but then after you move it around a bit, Mistress will probably calm down."

Fel'ctas did the logical thing, and pressed the finger in. Warm and tight, it resisted.

"Nhhg, with more force is good. Rubbing it outside should relax her. Putting it in will be a good way to distract her. Shove it in when you need her to listen." The maid continued.

Fel'ctas was however getting even more distracted. The pussy was glistening and the smell was very obvious for someone with the Scent feat.

"Enough of that for now. Feel free to visit later for more lessons." The maid lifted her upper body again, made no mode to remove the finger however.

"Be sure to be firm with her. As for Mistress other flaws, please keep it private, but she is underdeveloped and has sensitive nipples. Distracting her with your body should work as well." The maid raised Fel'ctas dress and lowered herself, finally freeing Fel'ctas' finger. "Especially your pubes, inner labia and exposed clit will make for a nice distraction when needed. Feel free to push her down and use her for your pleasure."

Fel'ctas was confused. Did the maid just give her permission to do whatever she wanted?

The maid got dressed again. Making a confused Fel'ctas follow her.

"The Lady will be in her room. Feel free to use the bed." The Maid did not knock, she simply opened the door and waved Fel'ctas inside.

Fel'ctas looked around. It was a large room. Probably as large as their kitchen and living room with both bedrooms added in. The bed easily fit several people, off to the side was a table full of books and parchment. Probably for some project or research. Celies herself was at the desk and did not even look up when Fel'ctas entered.

Fel'ctas approached the older girl. Celies was only wearing a nightgown. She was also reading a book; a closer look provided a rather interesting … plot.

"You are mine now!" The busty High Elf proclaimed. "If you don't want to have your sister thrown to the guards, you will serve me."
The flat drow grit her teeth. "Leave her out of this. I will be your slave, but leave Xierra alone."
Princess Elianna smiled. "Then prove your loyalty and lick me."
Xiella, now a slave, blushed a deep purple.
"I will pay you back for what you did when I was your captive." Elianna declared. She undid the belt holding her robes closed and slopped them off. She turned away and spread her butt cheeks. "Now lick."

Fel'ctas was disturbed. She was not going to rim an elf, she had to do a pre-emptive strike. The way Celies was squirming in her seat clearly meant the elf was aroused.

"Hello Celies."

"Kyaa!" "Nyaahh???"

Celies had jumped up, smashing the chair into Fel'ctas who lost her balance, but did not fall. But then Celies hit herself on the desk and fell backwards into Fel'ctas. Knocking the catgirl over and landing on her legs. The ninja dress as usual did not protect Fel'ctas considering how many people had seen her already.

Spoiler

Celies rolls Will save vs Attraction DC22
1d20 + 1 + 2 = (10) + 1 = 13
Celies fails Will Save by 9 Points

[collapse]

Fel'ctas raised her upper body and looked down over her breasts. There on her legs was Celies who was staring at her pussy with a deep blush.

Several moments passed as Celies seemed to be turning redder.

"Hello again Celies, your maid let me in."

"Ah, hello Fel'ctas good seeing your pussy, I mean good seeing you."

Fel'ctas decided it was a good moment to talk Celies into joining while she was distracted. And the awe with which the elf was staring at her felt nice. Maybe it was not only a beastrace thing, but a Yuri thing. "I am making an adventuring party; you are going to be our mage."

"Adventuring?"

"Adventuring. Do you want to touch it?"

"Who would touch such a lewd pussy."

"You are still staring at it."

"I am not."

"I can feel your breath on it."

"That is just the wind. I am not staring at your lewd pussy or your large breasts."

"Mind if I make myself more comfortable?"

"What? Sure?" Celies seemed a bit confused at the sudden shift in topic.

Fel'ctas pulled her dress up, coincidently raising her hips so that Celies got an even closer look. Then pulled it all off.

Celies stared at the large breasts. She opened her mouth to say something, and closed it again. Then Fel'ctas squirmed out from below her and took her hand. Fel'ctas pulled her to the bed. "Let's get comfortable and talk." At the bed. She ordered the confused Celies to raise her arms. When the elf did that, the nightgown was removed.

Celies stood still. Then with an embarrassing squeak covered her barely there chest, and small hairless pussy.

Fel'ctas felt a bit bad as the elf looked ready to cry. She hugged her and pulled the now squirming taller girl against her.

The two stood there. Celies mentally overloaded. Fel'ctas trying to figure out the way forward. Taking a hint from the maids lesson she decided to try it. She did not even have to spread the flat butt. A finger found the elven weakness quickly.

"That's dirty."

"Then clean it."

To Fel'ctas disbelief Celies reached back, Fel'ctas felt how the wizard slipped a finger in a bit. "Clean Black Hole" Fel'ctas realized it was magic. A spell to clean back there. Celies pulled her finger out.

Fel'ctas pushed hers inside. It was far tighter than the maid.

"Ahh, too large!" Celies complained.

Fel'ctas ignored it. Instead she took the free hand and pressed it against her pussy. The now free tiny swells on Celies chest awakened her curiosity. Puberty and the underdeveloped flaw had not been kind. Fel'ctas kissed the middle of the areola and was rewarded by Celies clenching around the finger.

"You are adorable." The catgirl used her other hand to caress the bare mound and touched the wet pussy. Earning a squeak and her finger being squeezed harder in the butt.

"Noo, my body is like this, and my butt is tingling."

"You forgot the small wet cute pussy. And how you react when I lick your nipples."

"Stop."

"I will, if you join my party."

"Yes!"

Fel'ctas wriggled the finger in the butt and pressed a finger slightly between the small pussy lips of the elven girl. "Really?"

"Yes!!! I promise."

Fel'ctas released the girl who fell onto the bed and hid her face. "A pity."

"You don't mean it!"

The cat wondered if she now understood why everyone enjoyed pushing her around. "I mean it. You have such a cute small pussy; I wish I had one like it."

"You don't mean it!" Celies turned the face away. "Nobody could like such a childish body!"

"I mean it."

"No, I should stay inside and hide away."

The former human literally could imagine the game prompt. 'Tell her she is wrong' or 'Prove her she is wrong'.

She bent down and kissed the soft bare pubis.

"Ahh?"

"Did you know a catgirl tongue is rough?"

"I read it in a novel … I mean book."

"Your nipples seem really sensitive; I wonder what will happen when I lick them."

Celies uncovered her face and gave Fel'ctas a shocked look.

"Let's try it out what happens when I lick them and your tiny pussy."

------

The result was: Celies came easily from each small breast. The tiny tips hardened under the tongue. The elf complained that Fel'ctas tongue was too large, too long, and too rough in her pussy before passing out after her fourth orgasm.

Fel'ctas rolled the elf away from the wet spot. She had licked a girl, had liked the taste too. Clearly a Yuri route thing.
She looked at the flat butt and the barely visible small butthole. She cursed the novel. It was clean, it had felt as tight as the pussy.

She parted the cheeks; hit was wet from all the juices the elf had lost. She pressed a finger against it, the finger slid in. Not easily, but much easier than before.

The passed-out elf twitched.

Fel'ctas pressed deeper.

"Ahh noo not my butt!"

"Yes, the butt. A lewd elf like you gets rewarded."

"No, I am not lewd."

Fel'ctas ignored the complaints. This was fun.

------

After three more orgasms the poor mage was dead to the world.

Fel'ctas wondered if she had overdone it.

She dressed slightly worried. As she left the maid was waiting.

"She needs new sheets."

"Wonderful … how many?"

"Seven I think."

"This is really wonderful, please take care of Mistress from now on." The Maid turned and started down the hall not leading to the door. "The bath is this way."

A bath sounded really great.

------

After promising to come back later for the quest Fel'ctas left feeling very refreshed. The maid had insisted on washing her, and had done so with only minimal extra touches.

Now it was time to recruit the next member.

In the poorer parts of the town was Tinkle's home. The bunny had a bad reputation as useless and an embarrassment. She approached a rather bad looking hut.

Fel'ctas wondered what would happen this time.

Spoiler

Fel'ctas rolls Listen
1d20 + 5 = (14) + 5 = 19
Fel'ctas hears something behind the hut
Tinkerbell rolls Listen
1d20 + 5 = (19) + 5 = 24
Tinkerbell hears Fel'ctas

[collapse]

Fel'ctas was about to knock when she heard something behind the small hut.

"Wait!" She heard a rather childish voice call out. She hastened and turned around the corner, only to see a small black bunny crouch there, with legs parted wide and peeing.

Spoiler

Tinkerbell rolls wills Save vs Attraction DC 22
1d20 - 1 = (12) - 1 = 11
Tinkerbell fails Wills Save by 11 Points

[collapse]

Fel'ctas froze as her mind tried to work through what had just happened.
1: She came around the corner.
2: She found a black bunny.
3: The bunny had her legs spread her way.
4: The bunny way naked.
5: The bunny was peeing.
6: The slit looked really small.
7: The slit was totally bare, as was the pubis.
8: The bunny was totally naked.
9: The naked bunny had barely there swells.
10: The swells reminded her of Celies.
11: The small bunny was looking really about to burst into tears.
12: The ears were really fluffy.
13: The ears were twitching.
14: She wanted to touch the ears.

Fel'ctas did the first thing that came to mind. She approached the bunny that seemed to shrink into herself.

"So cute." Then she patted the head, making sure to brush the ears.

"Hou?" Tinkerbell blushed. She had seen this catgirl around town. Normally everyone would stare, make lewd comments, or escape in such a situation. This one had approached, and was now petting her ears. She was good at it too, it made her feel all tingly. And she was giving her a good look up her rather short ninja dress. She had been called cute, with her small underdeveloped body she was called cute, even though she had just relieved herself in front of her. And the catgirl had such a wonderful lewd pussy. A large exposed clit over large extended pussy lips. All that framed by the densest bush she had ever seen. And she had been called cute. Tinkerbell quickly wiped herself with the wet tissue she had brought.
"Please come inside." She rose, she had to get away and onto her bed before her legs gave out. Landing in your own pee was embarrassing. She had to get inside before she started dripping.

Fel'ctas was more focused on the fluffy ears. They were warm and pleasant to the touch. They made it easy to ignore the naked bunny underneath them. Now the ears were escaping. She followed the ears while ignoring the small voice telling her that ignoring reality wouldn't make it go away.

Tinkerbell was sort of worried. She had a guest. The guest had called her cute. Despite her showing the guest basically everything. Said guest was staring at her ears. She was starting to drip.

"I came to invite you to a party." Fel'ctas started. She took the way the ears suddenly stood at attention as a good sign. "It is a new one. So, nothing too dangerous hopefully." Fel'ctas broke off. The ears … the bunny was crying. "What? I am sorry?" She had no idea what had just happened.

"No, no, I am glad." Came the answer.

When in doubt strip and offer pussy or have sex. Considering she smelt the arousal in the air that was a safe guess. So, she did.

"Beautiful." The bunny forgot her tears and stared in rapt attention.

"I am Fel'ctas. A level 1 ninja."

"Tinkerbell, level 2 scout."

Inwardly Fel'ctas cheered. A level 2 would increase survival chance a lot! Now to win the ears, she meant bunny over. Skinship and petting.

Tinkerbell froze, the perfect body was coming closer. She had her hand taken and got pulled to the bed. She was not ready. She was going to be taken.

Fel'ctas sat on the bed, the only place that was available to sit a rather old looking stool aside. She pulled the bunny was about to pull the bunny onto her lap when she saw it. The small pussy was wet, correction it was dripping. She literally saw a small slimy drop fall off it onto the floor, and the bunny’s tights were glistening, and there went another drop. She pulled the bunny into her lap. "So, will you join us?"

Tinkerbell was not sure by the situation if being in Fel'ctas party meant joining them in bed or in adventures, but she was going to join. "I will join!" She shrunk a bit. "But I am embarrassing?"

"I have unclothed too." Fel'ctas admitted. "You seem to have dripping, underdeveloped and I guess that was marking outside?" She asked the small bunny.

Tinkerbell turned red. She had been asked so openly! And four of her flaws were recognized. "I will be yours?"

Fel'ctas wondered about the wording, but it worked. "Yes. I already found us a wizard. And I possibly know a tank." Who knew, skinship worked, but her lap was getting soaked.

"But I pee outside."

"I saw."

"I dislike clothes."

"Same."

"My body looks like this!"

"It is cute, and mine is so lewd."

Tinkerbell blushed a deep red. "And I drip."

"I can feel that." Fel'ctas looked down at the tiny leaking slit.

Tinkerbell saw the look. Maybe Fel'ctas was into tiny slits and lolis. She was only being invited so Fel'ctas had better access to her. But she wouldn't be alone any more. It was an easy deal. "I am joining."

"Perfect." Fel'ctas mashing Tinkerbell's face into her breasts.

"But I am so small."

Fel'ctas was curious. She poked the middle of the tiny swell.

"Hou?"

"Sensitive nipples too then."

"Uhh." It was clearly not a party but Fel'ctas harem.

Fel'ctas wanted to leave, but leaving the bunny wet, aroused and dripping was probably a bad idea. That and the sweet aroused scent made her head spin.
She traced the slit. "Let me help you with that."

------

Seemingly an eternity later Tinkerbell was alone, she was wrapped in the blanket. She was sweaty and basking in the afterglow. The tiny breasts had been licked and the tiny nipples sucked and rubbed with the tongue. A cat's tongue was really rough. Her ears had been nibbled on, but she did not think that Fel'ctas had realized that she had cum from that considering how wet she had already been. Then said tongue had been inside of her. That rough long and thick tongue. It was probably only to her that thick thanks to underdeveloped. For once she was happy about it. It had made her feel rather full. Her poor much licked clit still tingled.

She too had explored the catgirl. The big breasts were soft yet firm. Those huge nipples were large enough that she wondered what they would feel like in her tiny pussy. The fur was nicely soft and smelled nice. The clit was large and exposed enough that she had sucked it. The lips were large and soft, she had sucked those too. Finally, she wished she had a longer tongue, she would never reach as deep in Fel'ctas as Fel'ctas had in her.

She blushed a deep red and hid under her blanket. She had had sex. And from the looks of it, it was going to be a continuous thing. Having someone watch her pee was embarrassing, but she would do it for Fel'ctas. She squealed embarrassed at the thought of having to do that again. Maybe she would be able to watch the pussy while at it? It would be worth it.

Life was good, and embarrassing.

------

Fel'ctas decided Sex was hard work. She was getting hungry. Kind of fitting that she was going to visit a cow now. She idly wondered if different cows tasted differently. She resisted the urge to facepalm. This world and all the sex were screwing with her mind.

She pulled out the map Millie had drawn and followed the instructions.

Behind her a catgirl blushed when once again the tail decided it was a good time to stand at attention.

It was a nice house she found at the end of her journey by map. A little on the larger side, a nice garden with plenty of plants, and a rather relaxing feeling to it all.

She let herself through the gate and knocked.

A little later a calm and soft voice asked "Yes?"

"Fel'ctas, Millie sent me."

"Ahh, welcome. Please come in."

Spoiler

Cowgirl Sister rolls Will save vs Attraction DC 22
1d20 + 5 = (11) + 5 = 16
Cowgirl Sister fails the Will Save by 6 points

[collapse]

The door opened and Fel'ctas stepped inside. As expected, a naked, big breasted cowgirl awaited her. Off to the side a badger stared at her. The cowgirl clapped and got its attention. She then made shooing motions which made the badger leave. "Animal companion?"

"Yes. Please this way." She led Fel'ctas through the comfy looking home. Carpets, a nice couch, a painting, a shelf with several books, a set of chairs with a nice table, and several plants made up the living room. It had a cosy atmosphere.

"You wish to make a party?" The cowgirl asked slowly.

"Yes, I have a wizard and a scout already, I am a ninja." Fel'ctas explained.

"I heard you milked my older sister."

Fel'ctas blushed. "Yes, I did."

"Milk me, if you are good, I will join you. If you will continue milking me."

Fel'ctas totally expected that. She had a bunny and a high elf that needed reassurance about their bodies already, so why not a cow that needed milking.

She realized she was getting way too much practice at stripping. It was like the fourth or fifth time today. And it was only past noon.

"Do you want to straddle me?" She asked the staring and blushing cowgirl. Why was her lower body getting so much attention? Maybe lewd was actually better, at least with females.

"Ahh, yes?"

"Do you have a towel or something? I don't want to soil the couch."

The cowgirl nodded and left.

She collected herself. Good could only mean one thing. She had to apply the tongue techniques she had learned with the flat Celies and Tinkerbell to the huge melons this one had. Like her sister this was clearly a G-cup. The nipples seemed a little larger and the bush denser. Still smaller and less dense than hers.

The cowgirl returned with a towel that was clearly of better quality than what she and Mrr'am had. It was not quite as good as the ones at Celies place were.

Folding it, she placed it on the couch and sat on it. It was a good couch. Not too soft or hard. And the first couch in her new life.

The cowgirl straddled her slowly. She clearly tried to make as much contact as possible, the bush against her stomach was proof.

It was time to check if alternating between sucking and licking alternatively led to a better result.

------

Six orgasms for the cowgirl later Fel'ctas lap was soaked. The now empty cowgirl lying against her, their breasts mashing against each other. This cowgirl clearly had sensitive nipples. Even biting lightly was very appreciated. On her side Fel'ctas was horny and tingly from the smell and the noises a happy cowgirl did. And she felt slightly bruised. She wondered how strong the cowgirl actually was.

It explained why she was recommended for the tank position.

"I will join." The very spent cowgirl said. "The bath is the last door on the left in the hall. I will take a small nap. Do you wish to do a quest today?"

"Yes, a fast one, to see if we can work together nyah?"

As she rose the cowgirl rubbed her hard nipples in a very deliberate way across Fel'ctas own hard ones. The tingle clearly distracted her.

"Is in two hours good?" Fel'ctas asked.

"Yes. Please wash up and let yourself out."

------

After cleaning herself yet again. Fel'ctas was in high spirits. If this worked, most early bad ends and bad situations could be avoided. It was totally something that was nearly impossible in the game. Even if she had the Yuri route, and had to have sex several times a day. Her survival was almost guaranteed.

Now she had to get her full, not quite aching breasts get emptied and then meet the others. She decided to inform them of the meeting time.

Tinkerbell was so ecstatic she looked ready to run off and wait at the guild the whole time. Fel'ctas decided that collecting them was safer. And the small hut was not a good place for the little bunny.

The maid told her that Celies was still asleep and the guard groped her butt. (Fel'ctas had not realized that her tail had rose to attention when she had talked to the guard mirroring her happiness) she had taken it as an elves and their butt focus thing. She decided to give the poor elf a bit more time to rest and get her last.

On the way back she got a few more catcalls and wolf whistles.

There was also an offer of the clearly lewd kind. Really doggirls were very outgoing.

Suddenly Fel'ctas froze. Yuri route and villainess could mean only one thing. Either she managed to win the villainess over, probably making herself a very happy kitty. She had a harem that included the villainess. Or the most probable bad end considering what was going on, she'd become a nice little sex pet.

Fel'ctas stopped, her tail swishing agitated, giving the doggirls behind her a good look at her butt. The bad end didn't seem to be that bad honestly. And there was that one end in the canon game, you needed catgirl, rogue and avoiding the brothel sex slave and goblin breeding paths. It was also safer for Mrr'am to aim for the villainess end. Yuri route meant no princes after all. She remembered a princess or two in the game, but they were side characters.

Fel'ctas nodded to herself, with a firmer step she went ahead. Much to the disappointment of some girls watching her.

She arrived home to find a restless Mrr'am, who then hugged her and did her best to not let go.

"You are late!" Mrr'am accused.

Fel'ctas gave in and hugged her sweet sister. "Sorry, sorry. I was recruiting party members. So, I can do quests but stay safe." She petted her sister who started tugging at the clothes. "Give me a moment, then I will give you your milk. And a roast will arrive later. Feel free to start eating when it arrives."

Mrr'am released her so she could strip again. Then attached herself again for some skinship.

Fel'ctas carried the affectionate bundle of sexiness to their room where she laid on her bed with Mrr'am on top.

The little pink kitten wasted no time and started draining her dry.

Fel'ctas let herself relax. Enjoying the calm arousal, she got from feeding her sister. It was far more relaxing and pleasant than the other experiences today. She really needed to stop that actually, it had been too much for her, her poor mind had not been able to keep up. She was going to live a celibate life of skinship with Mrr'am. That sounded wrong. She was going to enjoy life with Mrr'am and was going to stay away from canines. Yes, that sounded really good. Cowgirls were food, and underdeveloped ones needed reassurance. The bitches were just greedy! No more canines for her. It sounded wonderful.

She drifted off.

------

Something woke her. She heard a knock. She got out from under Mrr'am, who was sleeping the sleep of the fully sated. She crossed to the main room and to the door. She opened it and found a surprised doggirl, who then gave her a very appreciative leer.

Spoiler

Willa rolls Will Save vs Attraction DC 22
1d20 - 1 = (2) - 1 = 1
Willa fails Will Save by 21 points

[collapse]

"I need to visit more if this is how you greet me." Willa declared and came in with a good smelling bundle.

Fel'ctas recognized the juicy pork, honey, apple, potatoes, herbs she did not recognize and aroused bitch. The last was obviously Willa. "The roast smells wonderful!" She declared happily. Aside from a sandwich she had only had milk today. Lots of milk, but only milk.

"I tried my best. A tasty roast for a tasty pussy. I even added some apples and potatoes. But I need a reward for them."

Fel'ctas froze. She should have known.

"Hiwwa bragged how she got you twice." Willa grimaced. "Sound only fair I get you more, for more services rendered."

No, she had decided not be easy. "Mrr'am is asleep." That sounded like a good excuse. "Thank you for cooking and adding to it. And Hiwwa didn't want to sell otherwise." Fel'ctas grimaced. "I don't want to have a reputation, and I want Mrr'am to see me like that even less." She saw Willa made a disappointed face. The-sad-puppy look fit her really well. "Want to hang out sometime? We can see what happens after that." She was so weak! She had thrown the puppy a bone. Luckily it seemed to work.

"It's a promise!" Willa agreed happily.

------

Fel'ctas was happy. Finally, some good solid food. The roast was well done, the potatoes were cooked right, and the apples just melted away on the tongue. Willa was a great cook. Maybe she should be nicer to the canine … no, she had to stay firm. She already had her hands full with Mrr'am and her party.

She finished eating, preparing a plate for Mrr'am.

It was time to gather her party and check the guild.

She got dressed and equipped her dagger and dart. She really wished she had some potions. Hopefully Cocoa was enough for healing. Damage wise she had high hopes for Tinkerbell, longer term for Celies. Spells were large Damage dealers later on, only moderate to low in the beginning, so they would have to protect Celies for now.

Fel'ctas did not get lost, she only took the scenic route. The door opened even before she knocked and a clearly ecstatic bunny hugged her. For such a small frame she had a surprising strength. Weren't bunnies supposed to be weak? Or maybe she was just happy.

Tinkerbell was wearing a leather dress of the armour type. It looked worn but well maintained. On her back was a bow and a quiver, in a sheath a dagger. The bunny was clearly ready and armed.

"Ready?"

"Unn!"

The bunny was way too happy.

Another scenic route later they arrived at Cocoa's house. A few knocks later the cowgirl clad in heavy leather, hide armour to be exact, opened and came out with her badger following her.

"I am Cocoa, druid. I tank and heal."

"Tinkerbell, Scout, I use the bow." The bunny said a little intimidated by the huge breasts

"They are G-cups."

"Huge!"

Fel'ctas decided the girls in this route were into breasts too.

"This is Honey, she is my badger."

"Now let's get our last member. Follow me."

This time Fel'ctas did not get lost.

"Ohh, new faces!" The guard welcomed them. "Feel free to kidnap the Missus, I saw nothing." She opened the gate and waved them in. "Come in."

"Welcome back Fel'ctas and company." The maid greeted them. "The Mistress is fretting upstairs. I will get her momentarily. Please wait here."

"Uhm" Tinkerbell started hesitant. "She is rich?"

"Compared to us, I guess so?" Fel'ctas replied.

"Is she a real Lady?"

"Actually, I don't know?" The Ninja admitted.

"Uhhh." The ears dropped nervously.

Fel'ctas felt amused at how the ears mirrored the feeling. She wondered if hers did too.

"Welcome to my home." Celies greeted.

"Hello Celies. Everyone, this is Celies, she is a Wizard. Celies this is Tinkerbell, she a Scout. Next to her we have Cocoa, a Druid and our healer, with her animal companion Honey."

"As Fel'ctas said, I am Celies, a Wizard, and this is my Familiar Princess." Celies proudly showed her viper off.

Then the snake and badger seemingly made eye contact.

The badger charged. The snake slid into Celies robes.

The badger started clawing the robes of a confused Celies.

The other three did not keep up mentally.

"Get the badger?" Fel'ctas was confused.

Cocoa seemed to remember something. "Honey dislikes snakes."

"Let's save Celies." The elf had fallen over and was currently getting the front of her robes shredded.

Cocoa pulled the badger off, ripping more of the robes in the process. Tinkerbell and Fel'ctas helped Celies up.

The robe was a loss. The front was basically torn showing the tiny chest and pussy off.

Celies gave a squeak and fled.

"Bad Honey. You made her cry."

"Uhm, should we follow her?" Tinkerbell asked, nervously stepping from one foot onto the other.

"I will take care of it … could you lead me to her room? I am not sure I can find it on the first try."

"This way then." The maid led Fel'ctas.

Fel'ctas tail was standing in agitation, flashing her butt at Cocoa and Tinkerbell.

Once they were out of hearing range she added. "Remember to rub the butthole in a circle, unless you want to dominate her."

"What?"

The maid stopped. "Rub it gently in a circle, do you wish to practice?" The maid raised her dress, showing her bare butt to Fel'ctas. "Slip a finger between the cheeks and press it against the anus."

Fel'ctas hesitated for a moment but then did it.

"Now gently rub in a circle, when you brush over the middle, press a little firmer and deeper."

"Nhn, like that." The maid switched the grip to the cheeks and spread them. Giving Fel'ctas more space to rub. "Much better. Please visit me sometime. And take care of me too."

"Uhh, sure?"

"If Mistress does not listen, just shove it in. That will get her attention."

Fel'ctas felt her butt clench at the thought of getting a finger shoved in. And not in a good way.

"Wonderful, now let us continue to Mistress."

They continued down the hall a bit more and the maid let Fel'ctas in. On a pillow by the window the familiar was resting, the shredded robe was on the floor and on the bed was someone wrapped in blankets.

"Celies get changed, we need to go."

A muffled "No!" came from beneath the blanket.

"Yes, you promised. Sorry about the robe, I will replace it when I can."

"No, I am staying."

Fel'ctas went to the bed and raised the blanket near the pillows. What got exposed was not the expected head but the butt. A butt that showed her the anus and gave her a look at the pussy, due to being so flat and the position Celies was curled up in.

"?" Came a questioning noise.

Fel'ctas did the first thing that came to mind, the lesson in the hall. The finger was placed and she started rubbing in a circle.

"What are you doing? Ahh?"

"Shh, relax. Let me calm you down and relax."

"No, I am not coming."

"Please? You promised."

"Nnh. Only if … you … lick it."

"Lick what?"

"My butt!"

Fel'ctas pondered. Celies would be a huge help. She also got really embarrassed. Then she did owe her a lot. The spell had cleaned her not long ago.

"Okay."

"What?"

Fel'ctas went to work her rough cat's tongue.

------

Celies was lying on her back. Hiding her face. Fel'ctas had decided she preferred pussy and licked Celies to orgasm there too. The rim job had been amusing with Celies complaining a bit between moans.

"I will join."

"Thank you Celies."

"Will … will you do it again?"

Fel'ctas pondered for a moment. "Only if you lick my pussy too."

Celies looked away. Then up Fel'ctas dress. "I will do it."

"And now let us get you dressed."

The maid entered with a new robe, that looked the same as the other one.

"Please rise Mistress. The others are drinking tea in the parlour."

"I understand."

------

"Once again I am Celies a Wizard." She glared at the badger that was totally looking the other way. "It is my pleasure to meet you."

"I am Tinkerbell, a Scout."

"Cocoa the Druid, with Honey the badger."

"And again, I am Fel'ctas a Ninja."

Everyone finished their reintroduction quickly, making no mention of the disaster before.

"Let us go to the guild if there is something we can still do today." Fel'ctas offered.

"Very well, if you will follow me."

The other two looked at Fel'ctas the true leader in their opinion. Fel'ctas just shrugged and followed Celies.

------

At the guild there were for their group only a few quests left. Things like ogres? Not without a few more levels.

Wolves and goblins.

"Wolves are just animals." Cocoa argued. "Goblins are more dangerous and eviller."

"Wolves bite and eat you. Goblins do that and worse I heard." Tinkerbell chimed in.

Celies made a disgusted face. "Goblins are a blight. They need to die."

"Goblins it is." Fel'ctas went to Millie, who was watching them. "Hello Millie, we will go after the goblins."

"Very well adventurer Fel'ctas." Millie pulled a few sheets of paper out. "Will you be registering your party now?"

"Not yet, this is our first try, so we will see if we can work together."

"In that case everyone please note down your names and classes. This, is guild only information." Millie handed out the papers. "This is for the temporary party."

They all signed up, amusingly Tinkerbell needed a stool to be able to fill out the document. And Fel'ctas tail stood at attention, once again flashing the doggirls that had replaced the dogmen.

Spoiler

Quest creation:
Goblin Gang Eradication:
1d100:
1-10: nothing, false alarm
11-20: something worse than goblins
21-90: it's a goblin gang
91-100: it is more than a goblin gang
1d100 = (49) = 49
Roll number of goblins:
3 + 1d6 = 3 + (2) = 5
Place Spotted:
1d100
1-20: the plains
21-60: edge of forest
61-90: inner forest
91-100: the hills
1d100 = (34) = 34
Everyone rolls Knowledge (geography) and Survival
Fel'ctas Knowledge (geography): 1d20 + 3 = (3) + 3 = 6 fail
Fel'ctas Survival: 1d20 + 3 = (15) + 3 = 18 success
Tinkerbell Knowledge (geography): 1d20 + 4 = (2) + 4 = 6 fail
Tinkerbell Survival: 1d20 + 4 = (6) + 4 = 10 fail
Cocoa Knowledge (geography): 1d20 + 1 = (6) + 1 = 7 fail
Cocoa Survival: 1d20 + 9 = (8) + 9 = 17 success
Celies Knowledge (geography): 1d20 + 4 = (13) + 4 = 17 success
Celies Survival: 1d20 -1 = (4) -1 = 3 fail

[collapse]

Millie pulled out a map and showed them where to go.
It was a bit away from the main road, at the edge of the forest.
It had happened two days ago.

It was time to get to work.

The 4 girls left town, they walked along a main road and then left off, they wandered towards the forest's edge.

After a while Fel'ctas stopped everyone. "I think it is here somewhere?"

"It is a bit over that way." Celies corrected.

Everyone gave her a look.

"According to the map we need to go a bit more that way over there." Celies defended herself.

"Let us go then, be careful from now on."

They closed in on the forest then walked along it for a bit more.

"I think it was around here according to the map."

"Then does anyone see any tracks?"

Spoiler

Honey rolls Track (survival)
1d20 + 1 = (13) + 1 = 14
Track DC: Soft ground 10, five goblins -1, 48 hours passed +2, goblins are size S +1: Total DC 12
Track success

[collapse]

The badger growled some, ran in a circle twice, then continued further along the forest's edge, sometimes in the forest, sometimes outside. "Honey found them, only seems that the tracks are not that old."

The others shrugged. They did not see it.

The group followed the badger. Afternoon became late afternoon.

Spoiler

Battlemap for the fight
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1dpGBN7YvBwwKfYvP5ZMGnSI840uc44WEiUl-CfppBy0/edit?usp=sharing
Goblin 5 rolls hide
1d20 +5 = (18) +5 = 23
Goblin guard rolls Spot
1d20 +2 = (12) +2 = 14
Fel'ctas rolls Spot
1d20 + 9 = (6) + 9 = 15
Tinkerbell rolls Spot
1d20 + 4 = (17) + 4 = 21
Cocoa rolls Spot
1d20 + 9 = (5) + 9 = 14
Celies rolls Spot
1d20 - 1 = (17) - 1 = 16
Goblin Guard spots the Group first
The Goblin Guard alarms the other Goblins
The Goblins prepare to ambush quietly
Goblin 1 rolls Move Silently
1d20 + 5 = (2) + 5 = 7
Goblin 2 rolls Move Silently
1d20 + 5 = (12) + 5 = 17
Goblin 3 rolls Move Silently
1d20 + 5 = (5) + 5 = 10
Goblin 4 rolls Move Silently
1d20 + 5 = (15) + 5 = 20
Adventurers roll Listen DC 7 + 9 Distance + 2 forest: DC 18
Fel'ctas rolls Listen
1d20 + 5 = (20) + 5 = 25 Natural 20
Success by 7 Points and Nat 20, Fel'ctas hears all the Goblins
Tinkerbell rolls Listen
1d20 + 6 = (7) + 6 = 13
Listen fail
Cocoa rolls Listen
1d20 + 9 = (18) + 9 = 27
Cocoa hears two Goblins (G1 G3)
Honey rolls Listen
1d20 + 1 = (9) + 1 = 10
Listen fail
Celies rolls Listen
1d20 + 1 = (11) + 1 = 12
Listen fail

[collapse]

The goblin was bored, he was sitting in a bush and watching. The others were eating. He wanted to eat too. Then he saw it. Movement down at the forest edge. Something was moving through the grass. Behind it a taller figure appeared. The goblin waved at the others. The enemy was coming! The others quickly swallowed their food. One choked from eating too fast, another burped loudly. Then they started moving carefully towards the adventurers through the undergrowth.

Fel'ctas and Cocoa froze. Causing everyone else to stop as well.

"They know we are coming. I can hear two goblins moving around." Cocoa said tilting her head.

"I can hear four goblins." Fel'ctas added. "That was a loud burp." She turned to Tinkerbell. "We two hide and try to sneak in. Cocoa and Celies, please continue slowly, Cocoa protect Celies."

Spoiler

Roll Initiative:
G1: 1d20 + 1 = (1) + 1 = 2
G2: 1d20 + 1 = (17) + 1 = 18
G3: 1d20 + 1 = (10) + 1 = 11
G4: 1d20 + 1 = (20) + 1 = 21
G5: 1d20 + 1 = (18) + 1 = 19
Fel'ctas: 1d20 + 5 = (6) + 5 = 11
Tinkerbell: 1d20 + 6 = (13) + 6 = 19
Cocoa & Honey: d20 - 1 = (18) - 1 = 17
Celies: 1d20 + 3 = (3) + 3 = 6
G4 rolls Hide and Move Silently
Hide: 1d20 +5 = (4) +5 = 9
Move Silently: 1d20 + 5 = (14) + 5 = 19
G4 hides behind Tree
Tinkerbell rolls Hide and Move Silently
Hide: 1d20 +16 = (11) +16 = 27
Move Silently: 1d20 + 12 = (8) + 12 = 20
Tinkerbell hides behind tree
G5 stays hidden
G2 rolls Hide and Move Silently
Hide: 1d20 + 5 = (7) + 5 = 12
Move Silently: 1d20 + 5 = (18) + 5 = 23
G2 hides behind Tree
Fel'ctas rolls Hide and Move Silently
Hide: 1d20 + 7 = (14) + 7 = 21
Move Silently: 1d20 +7 = (11) +7 = 18
Fel'ctas hides behind tree
G3 rolls Hide and Move Silently
Hide: 1d20 + 5 = (7) + 5 = 12
Move Silently: 1d20 + 5 = (7) + 5 = 12
G3 hides behind Tree
G1 rolls Hide and Move Silently
Hide: 1d20 + 5 = (7) + 5 = 12
Move Silently: 1d20 + 5 = (17) + 5 = 22
G1 moves towards tree

[collapse]

The goblins silently moved towards the trees, cowering beside them and hiding in bushes or behind. The guard stayed hidden holding a javelin, preparing to throw it at first chance.

Fel'ctas and Tinkerbell hid behind trees and bushes. Slowly hopefully circling the enemy that would concentrate on Celies and Cocoa. Those two on the other hand went ahead slowly, with Celies quickly catching up to her meatshield.

Spoiler

G4 stay in place
Tinkerbell moves behind bush
G3 G4 roll spot vs Tinkerbell
G3: 1d20 + 2 = (8) + 2 = 10
G4: 1d20 + 2 = (5) + 2 = 7
Tinkerbell rolls Spot vs G3 G4
1d20 + 4 = (12) + 4 = 16
Tinkerbell finds G4
G5 remains Hidden
G2 moves towards next bush
Cocoa & Honey move away from Forest
Fel'ctas hides behind tree
Fel'ctas rolls Spot vs G3
1d20 + 9 = (9) + 9 = 18
Fel'ctas spots G3
G3 hides in bush
Cocoa rolls Spot vs G3
1d20 + 3 = (3) + 3 = 6
Spot fail

[collapse]

The goblins either hid behind trees, preparing their javelins, or mover towards further bushes and trees. Spreading out a bit and approaching their prey.

Fel'ctas and Tinkerbell snuck through the trees and bushes, seeing their sneaking and hiding opponents. It was clear that both sides knew of each other. "Next we attack." the cat whispered to the bunny and prepared her dart.

Cocoa on the other hand calmly followed Honey, with the nervous Celies trailing behind.

Spoiler

G4 stays hidden
Tinkerbell moves behind next tree and attacks G4
Skirmish applies
1d20 + 7 = (16) + 7 = 23 Hit
Tinkerbell rolls Damage
1d4 + 1d6 = (2) + (5) = 7
G4 dies
G5 moves closer attacks Cocoa with the javelin
1d20 + 3 - 2 = (1) + 3 - 2 = 2 Nat 1 reroll
1d20 + 3 - 2 = (3) + 3 - 2 = 4 not a fumble
G2 moves next to a tree and throws javelin at Cocoa
1d20 + 3 - 2 = (1) + 3 - 2 = 2 Nat 1 reroll
1d20 + 3 - 2 = (2) + 3 - 2 = 3 not a fumble
Cocoa moves to G2 and Attacks
1d20 + 3 = (8) + 3 = 11 Miss
Honey moves to G5 behind Cocoa and Attacks
1d20 + 0 = (1) + 0 = 1 Nat 1 reroll
1d20 + 0 = (16) + 0 = 16 not a fumble
Fel'ctas moves towards Cocoa and Honey
Fel'ctas throws Dart at G3
1d20 + 4 +1 - 2 = (17) + 4 + 1 - 2 = 20 Hit
Fel'ctas rolls Damage
1d4 = (2) = 2
Fel'ctas deals 2 Damage to G3
G3 was hit by Fel'ctas, G3 attack Fel'ctas with javelin
1d20 + 3 - 4 = (12) + 3 - 4 = 11 Miss
Celies uses Orb of Cold, Lesser on G5
1d20 + 3 = (1) + 3 = 4 Nat 1
1d20 + 3 = (13) + 3 = 16 not a fumble
G1 rushes forward, throws javelin at Cocoa
1d20 + 3 - 1 - 4 = (6) + 3 - 1 - 4 = 4 Miss

[collapse]

The goblin behind a tree remained hidden, just a little closer, then it would strike. Then an arrow from the side came and pierced its throat.

Tinkerbell was satisfied, she had seen, she had moved, she had shot, and she had killed.

The Goblin Guard left its bush and threw its javelin as it rushed at Cocoa, unfortunately for it, the javelin missed. Another Goblin saw its fellow attack, it left its cover and moved past the treeline and had just as much luck hitting the busty cowgirl. The goblin cursed; those lumps of meat were distracting.

Cocoa marched forward and struck at a goblin that tried to hit her with her mace, unfortunately she missed since it was smaller. Her Honey had as much luck with the other goblin that had attacked her partner.

Fel'ctas moved from her hiding place and threw her Dart at a goblin she had seen before, it was hiding in a bush near Cocoa and Honey, she only wounded it, the dart piercing the armour and penetrating the flesh, but she managed to draw it's attention and the javelin it threw in retaliation missed her.

Celies conjured an Orb of Cold, lesser, and threw it at a lone goblin only to miss and freeze some grass.

The last goblin left it's cover and lobbed its javelin at Cocoa but once again the busty cowgirl was missed.

Spoiler

Tinkerbell moves toward combat and to the back
Tinkerbell shoots at G3
1d20 + 7 - 2 = (1) + 7 - 2 = 6 miss
G5 takes a 5' step to Cocoa
G5 attacks Cocoa
1d20 + 2 = (4) + 2 = 6 Miss
G2 attacks Cocoa
1d20 + 2 = (7) + 2 = 9 Miss
Cocoa attacks G2
1d20 + 3 = (8) + 3 = 11 Miss
Honey takes a 5' step behind G5, flanking Att +2
Honey Uses Full Attack Action
Claw: 1d20 + 0 + 2 = (20) + 0 + 2 = 22 Nat 20, Critical Thread
Critical Confirm: 1d20 + 0 + 2 = (5) + 0 + 2 = 7 not a Crit
Claw: 1d20 + 0 + 2 = (12) + 0 + 2 = 14 Miss
Bite: 1d20 - 2 + 2 = (17) - 2 + 2 = 17 Hit
Claw Damage: 1d2 - 1 = (1) - 1 = 0 Min Damage 1 applies
Bite Damage: 1d3 - 1 = (2) - 1 = 1 Damage
Fel'ctas moves behind Cocoa
Fel'ctas attacks G5, flanked, Sudden Strike applies
1d20 + 0 + 2 = (12) + 0 + 2 = 14 Miss
G3 moves 5' next to G2
G3 attacks Cocoa
1d20 + 3 = (1) + 3 = 4 Nat 1
1d20 + 3 = (10) + 3 = 13 not a fumble
G2 attacks Cocoa
1d20 + 2 = (3) + 2 = 5 Miss
Celies uses Magic Missile on G5
1d4 + 1 = (1) + 1 = 2 Damage
G5 rolls massive Damage DC 15 Fort
1d20 + 3 = (13) + 3 = 16
Success
G1 moves behind Honey
G1 attacks Honey, flanking +2 Att
1d20 + 3 + 2 = (20) + 3 + 2 = 25 Nat 20
1d20 + 3 + 2 = (11) + 3 + 2 = 16 Critical Confirm
Damage: 1d6*2 = (5)*2 = 10 Massive Damage
Hone rolls Fortitude DC 15
1d20 + 4 = (19) + 4 = 23
Honey is Unconscious 0 HP

[collapse]

Tinkerbell moved behind Cocoa and Honey and shot her bow again at a single goblin, but missed this time. The arrow flew off into the forest.

The goblins struck at Cocoa and Honey but kept on missing with their morning stars glancing of the shield and armour. Someone would suspect one was too small, and that they didn't want to damage the massive chest on the other.

On the other hand: Cocoa, Honey and Fel'ctas were now holding the frontline, but all three missed their targets. Fel'ctas struck air, Cocoa's strike hit only the armour and Honey clipped a shoe. Only Celies hit a goblin with a Magic Missile but failed to finish it off.

Spoiler

Tinkerbell moves around Celies, Skirmish applies
Tinkerbell shoots at G1
1d20 + 7 = (1) + 7 = 8 Nat 1
1d20 + 7 = (10) + 7 = 17 not a fumble
G5 attacks Cocoa
1d20 + 2 = (19) + 2 = 21 Hit
G5 rolls Damage:
1d6 = (1) = 1
G2 attacks Cocoa
1d20 + 2 = (13) + 2 = 15 Miss
Cocoa attacks G5
1d20 + 3 = (14) + 3 = 17 Hit
Cocoa Rolls Damage
1d8 + 3 = (5) + 3 = 8
G5 rolls Massive Damage DC 15 Fort
1d20 + 3 = (10) + 3 = 13
G5 dies
Fel'ctas moves to G1
Fel'ctas Attacks G1
Fel'ctas uses Defensive Fighting: Att -4, DMG +d6, Ac +2
1d20 + 0 - 4 = (17) + 0 - 4 = 13 Miss
G3 attacks Cocoa
1d20 + 2 = (16) + 2 = 18 Hit
G3 rolls Damage
1d6 = (1) = 1
Celies uses Orb of Acid, Minor, on G1
1d20 + 3 = (17) + 3 = 20 Hit
Celies rolls Damage
1d3 = (2) = 2
G1 Attacks Fel'ctas
1d20 + 2 = (12) + 2 = 14 Miss

[collapse]

Tinkerbell once again moved closer to Celies, shot and missed again, making the bunny feel the frustration.

The Goblins hit Cocoa a few times and barely scratched her. The armour doing its job. However, one managed to rush up behind Honey and critically wounded the badger with a perfect swing of his morning star into the badger's back.

Fel'ctas tried to take revenge for the Honey but missed the offending Goblin, it ducking beneath her swing. Cocoa however, caved in the head of one of the goblins attacking her, the disgusting crunch echoing across the battlefield. Celies hit a Goblin with an Orb of Acid, minor, but it only dissolved parts of the flesh and skin without reaching the inner organs.

Spoiler

Tinkerbell moved further out, almost behind G1
Tinkerbell attacks G1, Skirmish Applies
1d20 + 7 + 1 - 4 = (16) + 7 + 1 - 4 = 20
1d4 + 1d6 + 1 = (3) + (2) + 1 = 6 Massive Damage Fort DC 15
G1 rolls Fortitude
1d20 + 3 = (13) + 3 = 16
G1 bleeding with -3 HP
G2 attacks Cocoa
1d20 + 2 = (6) + 2 = 8 Miss
Cocoa attacks G2
1d20 + 3 = (9) + 3 = 12 Miss
Fel'ctas moves around and behind G3, flanking Att +2, Sudden Strike
Fel'ctas Attacks G3
1d20 + 2 = (5) + 2 = 7 Miss
G3 turns and attacks Fel'ctas
1d20 + 2 = (16) + 2 = 18
G3 rolls Damage
1d6 = (2) = 2
Celies moves to G1 to finish it off
G1 rolls to Stabilize
1d100 = (66) = 66
G1 Fails to stabilize
G1 drops to -4 HP

[collapse]

Tinkerbell shot at the goblin near Fel'ctas and pierced the chest wonderfully, making it fall to the ground bleeding out.

A goblin attacked Cocoa once again, and missed her with its swing once again, the frustration in the air clear as day.

Fel’ctas moved around and behind one of the two goblins attacking Cocoa and tried to stab it in the back but her dagger got deflected by its leather armour. In a return strike the goblin smashed its morning star into Fel’ctas side cracking ribs and bruising her deeply.

Celies however realized that being out of spells was not good, and moved towards the downed goblin to finish it off.

Spoiler

Tinkerbell moves next to bleeding the G1
Tinkerbell Shoots G3, Skirmish Applies
1d20 + 7 - 4 + 1 = (11) + 7 - 4 + 1 = 15
Tinkerbell rolls Damage
1d4 + 1d6 + 1 = (4) + (6) + 1 = 11 Massive Damage Fort DC 15
G3 rolls Fortitude
1d20 + 3 = (5) + 3 = 8 fail
G3 dies
G2 withdraws into the forest
Cocoa moves to heal Honey
Cocoa uses Cure Light Wounds
1d8 + 1 = (7) + 1 = 8
Cocoa heals Honey
Honey gets up
Honey smacks G1
1d20 + 4 + 2 = (4) + 4 + 2 = 10 Miss
Fel'ctas runs ahead of goblin
Celies uses Coup de Grace on G1
G1 dead

[collapse]

Tinkerbell moved closer, her arrow piercing the goblin fighting Fel'ctas. Causing the last surviving goblin to flee into the forest in a panic.

Cocoa moved over to Honey and quickly healed the badger, who then rose and tried to hit the bleeding out goblin next to her, but was still very wobbly and missed.

Fel'ctas rushed past the goblin, hoping to distract it and kill it before it escaped.

Celies slit the throat of the goblin that Honey failed to end with a disgusted grimace.

Spoiler

Tinkerbell after behind the fleeing goblin G2
Tinkerbell attacks the fleeing goblin G2
1d20 + 7 = (12) + 7 = 19 Hit
Tinkerbell rolls Damage
1d4 = (3) = 3 Massive Damage Fortitude DC 15
1d20 + 3 = (5) + 3 = 8
G2 Dead
Quest eradicate the Goblin Band Success

[collapse]

Tinkerbell moved after the fleeing goblin, with a deep breath she let the arrow fly on the exhale, praying for a hit. She really wanted this party to succeed.

The arrow struck true.

The goblin died from the shock of the arrow piercing it through the chest.

The quest was a success.

Fel'ctas looted the lone goblin. Then returned the others.

The other three girls paused in their looting to admire the way Fel'ctas bent over the goblin with her dart embedded to retrieve it. Two of them staring blatantly, the third blushing and throwing looks at the exposed pussy.

A bit disappointed they went back to looting.

Spoiler

Loot 2 CR 1 loot from DMG
Coins: 2d100
1d100 = (2) = 2 None
1d100 = (37) = 37: 1d8*100 = (7)*100 = 700 sp
Goods: 2d100
1d100 = (9) = 9 None
1d100 = (49) = 49 None
Items: 2d100
1d100 = (11) = 11 None
1d100 = (8) = 8 None

[collapse]

The four girls found a total of 700 silver coins amongst the corpses. It could have been both worse and better. But goblins were not known for being good for looting after all.

"We made it." Fel'ctas petted Tinkerbell who looked at rapid attention. Tinkerbell blushed as Fel’ctas rubbed against her ears. "Let’s get home, report and relax. We need to heal and eat dinner; it is getting late."

"Agreed, I am inviting you all to my home to celebrate." Celies felt good, their quest was a success and she was happy. She had been useful too. Maybe this going out with others on adventures had something to it. Now she needed to invite them to celebrate, and a good meal would work wonders for it.

The group felt relaxed and felt the adrenaline high fade.

"Can I get Mrr'am? I don't want my little sister to feel alone." Fel'ctas admitted.

"Then invite her too, we can then all meet your little sister you talk so much about."

On one hand she wanted to keep Mrr'am to herself, on the other the food at Celies place was probably really good. The good meal won. And they needed to split the silvers anyway.

The return was much faster, but it was already evening when they finally arrived. Millie was still waiting on them. "Welcome back!" The receptionist greeted happily.

"We have returned." Celies declared satisfied. "It was 5 goblins."

"Proof of subjugation?"

Fel'ctas places the bag with the ears on the desk.

"I have received the proof. Here are the rewards for five goblins. 5 sp." Millie handed over the rewards. "Please sign here to confirm." Fel'ctas stepped forward and signed, she was the nominal party leader.

Once they left the guild building, they hesitated for a moment. "Why don't we go ahead and you get Mrr'am?" Celies offered.

Fel'ctas nodded in agreement and they split for the moment. Fel'ctas happily skipped happily towards her home. Only to stumble into a pair of human women, clad in unfamiliar guard uniforms.

Spoiler

Female Guard 1 rolls Will Save vs Attraction DC 22
1d20 + 1 = (10) + 1 = 11
Female Guard 1 failed Will Save by 11 Points
Female Guard 21 rolls Will Save vs Attraction DC 22
1d20 + 1 = (3) + 1 = 4
Female Guard 2 failed Will Save by 18 Points

[collapse]

"Hey, look it is a cute pussy!" A female voice, a little older, called out.

Fel'ctas turned around and froze. She was not surprised that it was two women. No, what made her freeze was, it was two women in the garb of the guards of House Kairan. "What are two guards from House Kairan doing here?"

"Ohh, smart pussy, we walked."

The other guard looked on in pain. She decided to explain. "There was a circle on the ground with a sign saying: 'Do not enter'. She decided to check out why and dragged me in too."

Fel'ctas gave the second guard a look of understanding.

"So, how about it pussy? Show us a good time?"

Fel'ctas needed a distraction, and she had the idea.

Spoiler

Fel'ctas rolls Int
1d20 + 3 = (7) + 3 = 10
Int success

[collapse]

"Actually, the guild has this cowgirl with huge tits." She could not believe she had said that. "And there are several bitches that always made lewd comments about me."

"Sounds like my type of place!" The outgoing guard declared. "Lead the way pussy."

The second guard gave Fel'ctas a betrayed look.

------

After that Fel'ctas managed to arrive safely at home. Then she had to convince Mrr'am to get dressed and go out. "I want you to meet my party members. We only did one mission and already earned 705 silver for all together. Remember how I earned 2 gold coins? That is over 70 gold coins worth."

"Wow so many. Are we rich now?"

She petted her sister. "No, but a few more quests like that and we can do some repairs, get new clothes. But now let's go, I think the food will be really good, if we are lucky it will be even better then at Bear's Inn."

"Really?"

"Yes."

"Let's go!"


Glossary has D&D 3.5 Game and Rule Information
https://www.scribblehub.com/series/69709/lets-explore-and-enjoy/glossary/
Discord Link
https://discord.gg/chtmk3t
Character Sheets
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1sJdLJ_NUhYLzvsVnnyeNTjpE-X5ksjBw?usp=sharing

Spoiler

Dramatis Personae (quick Character overview on who, where, what, contains spoilers)
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1oyEHE2l_FYYl6Q2iaj6e3BQmbbHpnZIAVja59T4i-xM/edit?usp=sharing
Timeline (which mc did what where and when, massive spoilers)
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1TD7tSrDjTnwvTyqV3OtvJzoxzxzLtvhlZY3LtGplkvI/edit?usp=sharing

[collapse]

Okay … That did not go as I expected. Bad Fel, stop having sex with everyone!

For the future I am going to split Flaws into types.

Now to Fel'ctas. No, I did NOT expect that. She is totally brainwashing herself.
The others are fine.

This times poll is about Fel's Misadventures.

The group is ready for adventures, the next adventures should be:
A - 1: Quest are Random stuff: roll something, they go there, they might survive. (I don't care option)
A - 2: Specific quests: Usually on point. Slay wolves, clean out spiders, get the bandits (taking requests)
A - 3: As above but add in jokes: Find the pot of weed of the cult of weed.
A - 4: As above but Fel'ctas also get some really lewd offers (lewd option)
B - 1: Fel'ctas has too much sex. (Reduce to a minimum option)
B - 2: Fel'ctas misadventures are fine. (I don't care, what happens happens)
B - 3: Fel'ctas is a pervy pussy who needs even more Yuri. (Yuri pussy option, rough tongue and lewd body are her main weapons)

Fel'ctas Behaviour and her Quests.
  • A - 1: Quest are Random stuff Votes: 29 9.4%
  • A - 2: Specific quests Votes: 35 11.4%
  • A - 3: Add in jokes Votes: 69 22.5%
  • A - 4: Fel'ctas also get some really lewd offers Votes: 147 47.9%
  • B - 1: Fel'ctas has too much sex Votes: 39 12.7%
  • B - 2: Fel'ctas misadventures are fine Votes: 71 23.1%
  • B - 3: Fel'ctas is a pervy pussy who needs even more Yuri Votes: 188 61.2%
Total voters: 307
90