The World
252 3 8
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The World- Aurora is a world that is ruled by magic and aura and power in which the strong rule the world and the weak are well just cast aside usually or are just the common people. Now, this world has five continents that are named after the five name elements. Fire, Water, Wind, Earth, Life. Each one has two or 3 major cities however they also have a lot of villages in which there would be three factions that are important in the world: adventure guild, Magic guild, and the church.

Fire- This continent reflects on its element a lot in which this continent has the most fire magic users and in this continent, the royal family has the ability to use blue flames and they have a legend of their first ancestor was able to use white flames in which it made the continent and had a Phoenix Familiar. They also have a passion for fighting a lot in arenas in which is why this continent has the most aura users

Water- This continent also reflects on its user it has a lot of swamp lands and rivers and lakes. Also, it has the most water users in the world and in the northern part of the continent it is mostly ice tundra and that is where the royal family is which has the ability to use ice in which they can freeze almost anything in which the legend their ancestor had the ability to freeze all in a big enough area to make the northern part of the continent in which made it and it has not been able to unfreeze to this day. They also are the continent that has the most beat-tasting drinks. Also, the Ancestor Familiar was a type of sea monster that was lost in history.

Earth- This Continent also reflects on its elements it has the most earth users. Also, its ancestor had the ability to use magma to make the whole continent in which he also had a magma dragon as his familiar. This continent also has the most crops and also the second most aura users which some say the earth continent has the best food. The royal family has the ability to use lava.

Wind- This Continent is mostly mountains and rocky roads which also have the most wind users and also they have the ability to use the wind to fly to the clouds. This Ancestor of this Continent actually did not make the first part of the continent but he made the second part with his ability he made the kingdom of clouds in which he has the power to use clouds and control the weather in which the royal family is able to use clouds as well but not change the weather as far as we know. In which the Ancestor of this Continent had a giant bird that could control the weather and the clouds.

Life- This continent is a mystery it is said that this is the first Continent in the world in which the goddess of the world sent the saint of life and light to make the continent and it is said that the Ancestors of each continent were first saint companions but there is also a rumour that the saint had a lover in which had the opposite element as she and she was waiting for him. This continent has the most life in the world. It is said that the saint will be reborn here and have the ability of life magic and light magic in which it is said to give life to all of the other continents. The familiar is said to be the exact opposite of her element and is a fox that has black fur and dark eyes.

8