Chapter 91
387 5 26
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Help by sharing this novel around.

Read 15 more chapters on Patreon or SubscribeStar, links below.

https://www.patreon.com/Samofthepen

https://subscribestar.adult/samofthepen

AN: If you like what you are reading, you can help by giving my novel Rating.

Seeing the slightly confused look on Grud’s face and knowing what Jorah was aiming for, Yara decided to take advantage of the situation and Grud’s lack of knowledge of their customs. She told Grud in a very matter-of-fact manner while pointing at the sisters sobbing while holding onto him, “These 2 are now your women, go comfort them.”

Then she addressed the sisters, “Take Grud to your home and make him your man.”

Hearing this, the Tala and Kaya, looked at Yara, then turned to Jorah. When Jorah nodded, a smile broke out on the sisters’ faces as they led away an increasingly confused Grud to their home.

When Grud and the sisters were well away from her house, Yara turned to Jorah, who was trying to keep a stoic straight face, and asked, “We just banished 6 men, including your son, and gave him 2 of our women. Do you think this will buy an alliance with Grud’s people?”

Hearing that, a look of sadness fell on Jorah’s face as he replied, “I sure hope so. Otherwise, all this would have been for nothing. If only it did not cost my son, but this time Thak went too far… what was that boy thinking? Throwing away his future over some women.”

Yara felt slightly offended, but seeing that he just lost his son, let it slide. “I do not think Grud will stay with us much longer, he will seek out his kin, and hopefully Grud would vouch for us and we will have peaceful contact with them. If a Chief like Grud is so overwhelmingly powerful, his kin must be strong warriors too. If things go well, with their help we can fend off the powerful beasts and monsters, maybe even help us in the case we get raided by other villages.”

“We can only hope.” Jorah replied as he stared out into the distance.

As Grud was being led somewhere by the 2 women who were crying on him just a few moments ago, he asked the women in his broken sentence, “What Yara say? What she talking of you 2 my women?”

The 2 women giggled as they led Grud by a burly arm each that was sandwiched as best they could in their C-cup breasts. The only reply he got was their smoldering and intense look in their eyes while asking him to wait and see.

After a few minutes of walking, they came upon a sizable wooden hut big enough for a small family to live in, and now that they were nearing the hut, Grud noticed a sudden spike in the potency of the scent of sexual excitement coming off the 2 women, it almost smelled like the 2 sisters climaxed the moment they caught sight of their home.

Which they did, Grud did not know it, but the 2 women were so intoxicated by Grud’s pheromones that they were acting more on their instincts to reproduce with a strong male than anything else, it did not help that they had developed a major crush on Grud in the time they were taking care of him.

When they entered the house, they blew past the dining area and went straight for bedding on the floor.

Grud knew the look of lust in their eyes but was not sure about their custom of marriage, <Do they not have any ceremony to marry us before I bed them?> Grud asked Mita and himself at the same time.

Mita giggled in his mind >Oh, my dear husband. If only you understood what your wives feel. If we had our way, we would keep you at home to mate with us without pause, just being around you and smelling your scent drives us crazy and makes our holes wet. The only difference between these 2 women and the rest of your wives, is that we learned to control ourselves over time. In fact, if I took my flesh form now, I would be in the same hot-blooded state these 2 women are in now.<

As Tala and Kaya pushed Grud down while showing their inexperience by clumsily kissing Grud all over his body while taking in deep whiffs of his manly scent, Mita was whispering in his ear like a shoulder devil, >Dear husband, it is your fault that these poor women went into heat with such intensity, as a man, you must take responsibility and satisfy their urges… add them to our family.<

As Mita was tempting him and the 2 women were rubbing their bodies all over him, Grud’s balls which had not been drained properly in over a week started pulsing angrily, and blood started pumping into Grud’s member.

Tala and Kaya were caught up in the thick miasma of Grud’s sex pheromones, and it was only getting stronger. It has been a week since their thighs were dampened since first seeing Grud’s naked body by the river, and now that Thak’s attack and banishment business had given them an opening to be close with Grud and thank him for saving them, the 2 sisters seized the moment to run into Grud’s arms crying (and sniffing) to seek his comfort.

A further opportunity presented itself when Yara “commanded” them to make Grud their man, and they were so hopped up on sex pheromones released by Grud that they did not even consider that they were throwing themselves at a man whom they only knew for a week, they both knew that the other was attracted to Grud and assumed that he would pick one of them, but at the moment, their brain was barely thinking at all, all their brain power had been focused on how to get into Grud’s tunic.

When they finally got Grud to lie down, Tala was the one who made the first move as her hand made its way to the unconcealable bulge she had been eyeing for a week now. When she finally got her hands on Grud’s crotch, after a few seconds, Tala recoiled her hand and paused her kissing to look at what she had just touched, a bit of her awareness returning back to her, ‘His manhood… it was like there was a heartbeat.’

Then she observed Grud’s bulge slowly get bigger until she started hearing a slow ripping sound coming from his bulge. Filled with curiosity, Tala flipped up Grud’s tunic to reveal the cloth wrapping he was using as an undergarment slowly tearing under the strain of Grud’s erecting cock.

Tala could not take her eyes off the phenomenon taking place before her and reached out her hand to stroke Grud’s dick.

By now, the sound of threads snapping had also drawn the attention of Kaya and she joined Tala in stroking Grud’s manhood that was breaking its way out of its restraints.

Wanting to put on a good show, Grud flexed his dick a couple of times, each time tearing more of the undergarment until the last thread gave up and snapped, Grud’s dick rapidly grew to its full length and girth.

Now that Grud’s dick was fully erect, balls pulsing in excitement, and his tip leaking precum. The sex pheromones were at their strongest, making the 2 women’s minds fall into a sex haze. Where a woman with a lucid mind would run away screaming in fear of being torn in half by Grud’s monster, the 2 women no longer had the mental capacity to question the ludicrously huge dick and balls before them and were instinctively drawn to the mighty tower looming before them.

Their faces immediately pressed against Grud’s dick while breathing in Grud’s scent and licking the precum leaking from his tip, at the first taste of Grud’s precum, the women were experiencing continuous micro-orgasms as they licked up and down his pole.

As they were both servicing Grud, Grud decided to do the women a favor and loosen them up before they got to the main event, and also because he wanted to get a taste of them before he tainted them forever.

Grud reached over and slipped a hand under their tunics and between their legs and started rubbing their wet and slimy cunts.

As Grud was caressing their slits, Tala and Kaya were shivering as they moaned and licked more of the divine nectar dribbling from Grud’s dick.

The first to have a big climax from Grud’s ministrations was Tala, and once Grud felt the sudden squirt of juices on his hand, he cupped Tala’s crotch and brought her vagina to his own face, where he started to tongue punch her pussy and gently lick her hymen while rubbing her clit. This brought Tala to climax into Grud’s waiting mouth as he sucked her juices and licked her clean.

Tala lost all her strength as she fell forward and her face leaned against Grud’s sturdy pillar of a penis. Grud gently lifted her and laid her on the bedding as Kaya compensated for Grud’s movements and kept her mouth over his dick head to suck out all the precum he was leaking.

Needing the take back his dick that was being monopolized by Kaya, Grud pulled her ass towards her face and started eating out Kaya’s pussy, as her pussy was being licked, sucked and her hymen tongue prodded, Kaya could only moan as she fell limp from having a big climax, then Grud laid Kaya beside her sister who was about to be penetrated.

Grud position his dick to Tala’s dripping wet entrance and looked her in her sex-hazed eyes as he prepared to take her virginity.

Grud had taken the virginity of all his wives, so he knew the best way to do it with his oversized penis, was fast. So after lining up his dick to Tala’s entrance, he got a proper grip on her waist and thrust all the way in until he felt the familiar shape of a cervix stretching against the tip of his penis.

As Tala released a scream of pain, Grud leaned over, kissed her, and massaged her breast as he kept his pelvis as still as possible to let Tala get used to his size and wait for the pain to subside.

At first, it was a one-sided kiss as Tala was getting used to the pain of having her hymen brutally torn and pussy stretched beyond anything a virgin is used to, but eventually, as Grud’s precum leaked into her pussy and the potent aphrodisiac in his semen was absorbed by her vagina, the pain turned to pleasure as she returned His kisses and moaned as he played with her breasts.

When Grud felt Tala was ready, Grud started slowly pistoning in and out of Tala, each thrust making her moans get higher and higher in pitch.

By the 3rd or 4th thrust into Tala’s pussy, her climax was continuous as she faded in and out of consciousness, and as Grud was plowing Tala, Grud heard a squelching sound to his side. When he looked over, Kaya was vigorously rubbing her slit with one hand and groping her own tit with the other.

Not wanting Kaya to feel left out, he released Tala and kept plowing her, hands-free, and scooped up Kaya in his arms to pleasure her while she was waiting her turn to be seeded by Grud’s great rod.

Help by sharing this novel around.

Read 15 more chapters on Patreon or SubscribeStar, links below.

https://www.patreon.com/Samofthepen

https://subscribestar.adult/samofthepen

26