Chapter 95
631 5 22
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Help by sharing this novel around.

Read 15 more chapters on Patreon or SubscribeStar, links below.

https://www.patreon.com/Samofthepen

https://subscribestar.adult/samofthepen

AN: If you like what you are reading, you can help by giving my novel Rating.

As Tala and Kaya stared entranced at the mighty pillar before them, Grud gave them a single command, “Lick”

The moment the command was given, the 2 sisters flanked Grud’s dick and started cleaning his shaft with their tongues, and without any commands, they each grabbed 1 of Grud’s gigantic testicles and started massaging them.

As he was getting serviced, Grud ran his fingers through Tala and Kaya’s hair and enjoyed himself.

The sisters licked his dick clean starting from his tip all the way to the base, then back up again. Once they reached the tip again, they stayed there as they each used a hand to stroke his shaft.

Within minutes of licking, sucking, stroking, and even nibbling Grud’s pealed back foreskin, Grud’s dick and balls were twitching angrily. And when the first thick glob of semen started traveling up his shaft, Tala who had a hand gripped around Grud’s shaft closest to the base felt the bulge of the traveling semen first.

So she was the first to latch on to Grud’s tip as a jet of cum shot into her mouth with such a vigorous flow that the access she could not swallow in time leaked out the sides of her nose and sides of her mouth.

“Not fair, share with me!” Kaya said as she nudged her sister aside after Tala had a few seconds to guzzle down Grud’s baby batter.

Fortunately or unfortunately for Kaya, this resulted in a thick rope of cum being splattered all over her face.

Seeing Kaya’s state, Grud chuckled and thought, ‘They will need to work on their timing when switching out, but I am sure my wives will teach them when I bring them back.’

After switching back and forth a few more times of taking turns to chug Grud’s semen, the 2 women slumped against Grud’s legs while panting from forcing themselves to swallow such a viscous liquid.

‘They will also need to get used to swallowing like my wives.’ Grud thought as he picked the sisters up and laid them on the bedding.

From there, Grud did not give them much time to recover as he grabbed Kaya, turned her upside down, and brought her pussy to her face to eat her out, and as Kaya’s pussy was being invaded by Grud’s tongue, Grud reached out to where Tala’s pussy was and shoved 2 of his thick fingers up her cunt and started finger banging her.

This, along with the hot aphrodisiac ladened cum resting in their bellies, made the 2 sisters moan, squirm, and climax repeatedly.

After he got a good taste of Kaya’s pussy juice, he switched to Tala to get a taste, and when he was done, the 2 women were laying breathless on the bedding.

“Now my turn feel good.” Grud said as he flipped Tala on her belly, brought her butt up, and mercilessly rammed his dick into her drenched pussy.

Seeing that he only got a third of his dick into Tala before hitting her cervix, this brought to mind another area his new wives would have to get used to until they can take in his whole length. He was tempted to take them up the ass but after hearing his other wives tell him how painful their first anal experience was, he decided to leave the training to his other wives before he takes Tala & Kaya’s anal virginity.

A few minutes after fucking Tala, Grud released his first load and cumflated her, and after a water break, it was Kaya’s turn to get cumflated.

After a few more rounds, the 2 women with bloated bellies were cuddling Grud from both sides while using his biceps as a pillow, and while the sisters were using his arm as a pillow, Grud reached around and was stroking their bellies while softly singing a lullaby that he sings to his own children.

When the 2 women were softly snoring, Grud kissed the tops of their heads and said, “Sleep well, we will have a few days before I bring you to my home.”

***

For 2 weeks, Grud and the expedition stayed in the Riversong village. While they were staying at the village as guests, the pride of the expedition’s hunters did not allow them to stay and mooch off the hospitality of their host, so they went to show off their hunting prowess.

While the hunters were carrying out their name-sake, the shamans and crafters that came along were busy learning the language of the people of the Riversong village and vice versa. And in the center of all this, was Grud.

For those 2 weeks he was helping with interpretation between people in the morning and teaching what little he knew of the language in the evening. This was not exactly the kind of work he was expecting to do, but seeing that he was the most fluent in both languages at the moment, he sucked it up and kept at it.

The only bright side of this expedition so far away from his loved ones, were his new wives Tala and Kaya. He could always count on them to accept him into their arms and unload his burdens, emotionally, physically, and sexually. This also let his new wives get more familiar with Grud’s rougher plowing.

At the end of the 2 weeks, Grud told Dhun that he had fulfilled his duty in making contact with the lost tribes and requested to be released to return home, and after some back and forth, Dhun begrudgingly agreed to release Grud to be rotated back home.

Upon hearing that he could go home, Grud quickly made his way to Tala & Kaya’s home to let them know of their imminent departure.

Over the 2 weeks, the sisters took the time to get their affairs in order. They exchanged their family’s hut to a family friend for furs, supplies, and some trinkets to prepare for their journey to their new home.

As for Grud’s preparations, he managed to squeeze some time out of his busy schedule to go out hunting for prey he could barter for. What he got for the prey he got back was a well-used set of copper woodworking tools. He wanted to try and barter for a newer set but the local carpenter refused, it was later explained to Grud that copper was hard to come by and harder to mine.

But now, Grud and the crafters now knew that the green rock they sometimes see in caves was actually just oxidized copper.

Armed with the new knowledge of how to get copper and the basics of how to process it, Grud and some of the crafters decided it was time to make their way back home.

***

It took almost 2 months to get back to the edge of the new land, and there were a lot of changes Grud noticed were made along the way.

The first thing he noticed the closer he got to the shore, was the sharp decrease of beasts in the area and the sharp increase of hunting groups patrolling the now well-trodden paths.

Another thing he noticed was the outposts that he stopped at to rest had more and more young families that migrated to the new lands, and for the moment they did not need to worry about security due to the hunting groups constantly cycling to and from the homeland.

When Grud arrived at the shore, he was directed to a place that was not so much of an outpost as it was a defensive encampment that had very little in the way of housing, but had large open-air shelters of logs and huge leaves that were lashed together.

This acted as a waiting area for people wanting to cross back to their homeland, and as it turned out, Grud just missed the morning crossing, so he had to either wait for the night crossing or the one the following morning.

Knowing that there were outposts on many of the connecting islands, Grud and his group decided to take the night crossing and rest at 1 of the outposts.

So after a few days of island hopping, Grud and his new wives finally made it back to the Rock Claw tribe.

As he came close to his tribe, he was welcomed back by hunters going about their day, and next by the tribe kids who waved excitedly at Grud before running back towards the tribe to herald his arrival.

When he arrived at the gates of his tribe, he was met with cheers of his fellow tribesmen and women, next he was met with the grumpy face of Old Crot who took his place as acting chieftain while he was gone.

“Took you long enough. Do you know how busy I was with all the people coming through the tribe to get to the new lands? I am too old for this! And another thing…” Old Crot went off on a tirade about the things he had to do as acting chieftain. To this, many of the people around who knew of Crot’s perpetual grumpiness rolled their eyes and carried on with their day.

Once Crot was done venting, he slapped Grud on the shoulder said, “Welcome back” and walked off while muttering about what he was going to do with his free time.

After Crot stomped off, Grud looked up to see a small army of his 35 children, and upon Nita’s command, those who were able to move around on their own rushed Grud while shrieking in joy.

As the first few of his kids tackled him, Grud purposely fell backward and let his children swarm over him as they asked him to tell them stories of his adventures, and knowing that he was not going to get them off him until he acquiesced to their demands.

He pried his children off his body and sat them in front of him as he started to regale them of his defense of the first outpost on the new lands. Soon after he started, his wives sat among his kids, along with some other tribe kids and even some adults.

Like this, he spent the whole afternoon until sometime after dinner telling of his adventures in the new lands.

Help by sharing this novel around.

Read 15 more chapters on Patreon or SubscribeStar, links below.

https://www.patreon.com/Samofthepen

https://subscribestar.adult/samofthepen

22