Chapter 6
2.3k 9 79
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Nita was a very shy and self-conscious from when she was little until now, she knew she was different from when she less than ten years old, her breast began growing more than other girls her age, by the time she was twelve she had to ask her mother to help her get adult wrappings for her D bordering on E cup breast, her hips we starting to grow wider and the boys and some of the men in the tribe were giving her weird looks for awhile now. 

From there her body growth continued at a rapid pace even until now that she has come of marriageable age, she now had a H cup breast that was boarding on becoming I cups, the only thing that seemed to stop growing was her height at 4.4 feet, even some of the other children in the tribe were taller than her, which was kind of depressing.

Being so different from the other girls and women of the tribe, she thought of herself as weird and grew her hair out to bring it over her shoulders to cover her breast. And because of thinking of herself as weird, she did not think any of the boys would be interested in her, but the only reason was that the boys did not dare to hit on her, was because she was the Chieftain's daughter. The older men already had wifes and would be jealous if their husbands started trying to pick her up. So the only other option in her mind was arranged marriage by her father.

But this arranged marriage was weird even to her. The first thing she found weird was that she was expecting to be married off to another tribe to form strong bonds with them, she also found out she was to be betrothed to Grud, who had not completed his coming of age hunt yet due to being injured by the falling sky rock and becoming emaciated over three days of recovering. She did not think Grud would go through with that crazy request from Dhuk and her father to hunt a Big Tooth Cat in that skinny, weakened state and just hunt something normal.

The second thing was the transformation. When she observed him after he woke up from his three day coma and the following week, he was so skinny and sickly looking she thought he was going to keel over anytime but after four days of his coming of age hunt, he returned looking as more mature than she was, looking scarred and bruised all over his….. Muscular…. Tall body.

It was only after her father told her that he was blessed by the Spirits and would become a powerful hunter and warrior that she understood that her father wanted to tie Grud to the family and tribe by marrying her to Grud. Which in Nita’s point of view was a good deal for her, she will have a capable husband that can provide for and defend her, hopefully he would not get weirded out by her body.

 

 

Now as they sat in the hut opposite each other in awkward silence, both not knowing how to take the first steps Grud made the first move.

 

Grud: “Hi”

 

Nita: “Hi”

 

Grud: “Are you nervous?”

 

Nita: “Yes….. Do you know what to do?”

 

Grud: “I think so, do you?”

 

Nita: “I think we are suppose to get naked first”

 

Before the wedding, Iko and Rae saw how nervous Nita was and they also knew how self-conscious she was, so they tried to make it as simple as possible for Nita to understand what was to happen on the first night. “Listen dear, this is most likely also Grud’s first time, the plan is simple, get naked, lay on your back and open your legs, and let him insert his penis into your vagina.”

Hearing this Nita blushed and while still being nervous Nita asked “But what if it hurts, I heard the first time is painful.”

Rae stroked her head to comfort her girl “Dont worry dear, most men are only around 4-6 inches long” she gestured with her hands. “It will only hurt for a short while after he enters you but the pain will fade. After shaking his hips for a while he will release his seed maybe once or twice and it will be over.” While remembering the conversation, her attention was brought to the current time.

 

Grud: “Ca…Can I remove your clothes for you please?”

 

Nita: “O…Ok”

 

At this point, Grud’s penis was getting more and more erect, forcing the leather to slip past the string holding his loincloth in place. Now the bulge at his groin was now fully noticeable even with the loose leather in the way.

Grud and Nita stood facing each other as Grud reached behind Nita’s neck to untie the leather that held up and contained her immense breast. When he undid the knot, the weight of her H cup boobs dropped to a comfortable position and flung the straps by the sides of her body and behind her. Her boobs hung low to her stomach only because they were massive compared to her short body. They were firm, full, perky with tones of side boob, under boob and cleavage to spare. Her nipples the size of a thimble pointing forward with areolas twice as large as the nipples.

When Grud saw her majestic breast, his erection expanded so powerfully, the front side of his wrapping gave out and his dick came swinging up from below, hiking Nita’s skirt up and slapped Nita directly in her crotch. She would look down if she could but her massive tits blocked her view. The only thing she saw was a thick rod extending from Grud to where her boobs cut off the view and feeling something thick, hard and hot in between her thighs.

She stepped back, feeling the hard rod flick up her clitoris on the way out. What she saw was not what her mother described. It was a slightly curved up veiny dick slightly over one foot long with its head halfway out its foreskin and its girth slightly larger than her dainty wrist. When she looked further down, she saw his balls were the size of large oranges hanging a quarter way down towards his knees. As she looked back at Grud, she saw him looking at his own penis with surprise on his face and heard him murmur to himself “It has grown again.”

“That…… Is not 4-6 inches” Nita mumbled to herself and while staring in wonder at the monster of a penis staring back at her, she blurted out a question before her mind caught up with her mouth “….Ca…Can I touch it?”

 

Grud: “Sure, can I remove your skirt first?”

 

Nita: “Ok”

 

Grud knelt down and undid her skirt and when it fell away. It revealed a thin strip of pubic hair  above a clitoris the size of a small pea, two puffy lips with a tiny slit that he started seeing clear sticky liquid drip down her thighs. Being curious, Grud reached up and spread Nita lower lips.

 

“Aaahhh!” Nita moaned in pleasure and surprise

 

Grud: “Did I do something wrong? Did it hurt?”

 

Nita: “No… You just surprised me, it felt… pleasant. Now that you touched mine, can I touch yours?”

 

Grud: “Ok”

 

Grud stood up as Nita got on her knees before his dick, this made his dick twitch out of excitement and started releasing precum. The first thing Nita touched was the tip where precum was constantly dripping out, she was instinctively attracted to the smell. 

She used her finger to swipe the cloudy liquid that was leaking out the tip of his penis, sniffed it then put it in her mouth to lick it clean. Seeing this, Grud’s dick twitched even more and his precum began to flow more rapidly. 

What Grud did not know was that Nita was doing this all on instinct while being affected by the strong and concentrated sex pheromones leaking from Grud’s dick, this made her totally drenched between her legs. 

Nita raised both her hands to caress Grud’s penis and started stroking it only to be surprised that when she stroked back towards Grud, his foreskin peeled back and another 2 inches of dick popped out at her along with a fat and flared mushroom looking head.

Feeling like his dick and balls were about to explode, Grud pushed Nita to the ground “Nita! I cannot hold back any more!” Nita could only reply with a shocked expression “Wha?!…”. Grud quickly got between her legs, positioned his dick at her vagina entrance and shoved his long, thick and hard manhood into Nita. 

What Grud felt was some kind of membrane being ripped apart, the tight slimy folds wrapping around his dick and unlike his wet dream, he could only fit half his dick into her before she bottomed out.

When Grud looked back at Nita’s face after his first thrust, He was met with a pained face with tears in her eyes and letting out a silent scream. When he saw the look on her face, he stopped his hips immediately “What's wrong? Did I do something wrong?” Grud asked and looked down to her crotch to find blood dripping from her vagina. 

Grud did not know of this part of the female anatomy yet and panicked, he started pulling out of her which also made it painful for Nita due to her freshly torn hymen. This prompted Nita to wrap her legs around Grud and shoving his dick back into her “Please, don't move for awhile. My mother said the pain would go away after some time.”

“Ok” Grud said with his panic subsiding now that he knew that was normal. So he took the initiative, leaned down over her shorter frame, tilted her head up towards him and kissed her. While they were kissing, Grud moved and grabbed one of Nita’s massive breasts and started groping until he found her nipple and started playing with it, as Nita moaned into his mouth from the pleasure of her sensitive breast and nipples being played with.

All this time while they were kissing and waiting for Nita to get used to the pain of her torn hymen, Grud was leaking copious amounts of highly concentrated sex pheromone precum directly into her vagina, it was so potent as an aphrodisiac that within a minute Nita forgot about the pain and started using her legs that was wrapped around Grud to try to get more of his dick into her bottomed out vagina.

Noticing this, Grud broke off the kiss, saw the lust in her eyes and knew it was time. He positioned himself properly and pulled his dick back until it was almost out of her vagina and rammed his dick back in repeatedly. The impact and pleasure of Grud’s pounding caused Nita to repeatedly climax and let out high pitched moans while Grud was kneading her breasts with both hands at the same time.

While Grud was pounding her pussy, Nita’s pussy released as much love juices as it possibly could to lubricate the massive dick that was scraping her insides, with the flared out mushroom head ramming the entrance of her cervix and stretching her virgin vagina, Nita was feeling pain but also massive amounts of pleasure. 

The ground below her crotch was wet with all her love juices that were displaced out of her vagina by the massive dick, fortunately Grud’s precum was aiding with the lubrication.

After a few minutes of Grud’s pounding and Nita losing count on how many times she climaxed, while being on the verge of passing out from pleasure, Grud was ready to bust a nut. When Grud was about cum, he ended it with a few powerful strokes and on the last stroke, he plunged his dick in as far as it would go, the tip of his penis docked with the entrance of her cervix and released thick ropes of cum over and over again causing her womb to expand slightly from being overstuffed with cum, the ejaculation lasted a full minute.

When Grud looked back down at Nita, her eyes were rolled back in head, her mouth was open with her tongue hanging out and drool dripping down the side of her mouth. The sight of Nita in this state bliss excited Grud for reasons unknown to himself and immediately continued with his second round of pounding away. 

By the time Grud was done, he had needed a few water breaks to replenish the liquid he lost by cuming so much in Nita, a good four hours of relentless vagina pounding and cumming had gone by and Nita was passed out for most of it, after Grud was done with his water break he decided to have one final round with Nita and fell asleep with his dick plugged up in her vagina.

 

 

When Grud woke up, it was morning but the sun had not risen yet, but he felt more refreshed than he ever did before. He was currently cuddling Nita with his dick still buried deep in her vagina and Nita was sleeping with a comfortable and satisfied face while resting her head on his arm that became numb sometime last night.

As much as he would like to stay like this, now that he passed his coming of age hunt, he was expected to provide for the tribe and now that he was married, he also now needed to provide for his wife. 

But there was now one problem, he could not go walking around with his morning wood and since his dick was already inside Nita, might as well make use of the convenient situation.

He started by rolling Nita on her back and started thrusting, after the first few thrusts Nita woke up in shock and looked at Grud. “Again? We did it so much last night” Nita weakly complained, even though her pussy was sore from the hours of pounding she received last night, it was the best feeling she had ever felt in her life. She felt wanted, loved and not so self-conscious now that she knew how much Grud loved her body.

“I’m sorry my love but I cannot go about hunting and working with a huge erection” Grud did not know the significance of saying Nita was “his love” but for a self-conscious girl that had the impression that everyone thought she looked weird and could not possibly be loved, it had a huge effect. “O…Ok… I can take care of my husband’s needs anytime. But…. Can we kiss more often? I really like that”.

Hearing that Grud smiled and began kissing Nita while picking up the pace of pounding her pussy and felt even more excited as she moaned into his mouth. An hour later when the sun was peeking above the horizon, Grud kissed the passed out Nita, wiped himself down with some water, got dressed and went to join the other hunters in front of the Chieftain's hut for the day’s hunting plan.

 

 

A few hours later after the hunters left on their hunt and the woman, children and older tribe members were doing their daily chores, Rae approached her sister-wife Iko with a worried face “Sister, have you seen Nita anywhere this morning?” Iko seeing the worry on her sister-wife’s face also became worried “I have not, she is supposed to be working with you today right?”. Rae nodded in the affirmative and said “She should be up at the same time as her husband. We both saw Grud this morning in front of our hut along with the other hunters. It is not like her to be tardy” Iko nodded and said “Then we will have to start our search at the hut she and Grud were in last night”.

Rae and Iko made their way to the hut, as they got closer they started to smell a familiar smell but this smell was many times stronger than the smell they were used to. It was the smell of sex and semen.

When they entered the hut, they saw Nita laying on some pelts with her legs spread wide, her belly looked like she is five months pregnant and there was a puddle of gloppy, thick, almost jelly like semen expending around her crotch that was fed by the slow moving stream of semen flowing out from Nita’s pussy.

Rae and Iko stared in shock at what they saw. It looked like more than a hundred men ran a train on Nita. They rushed forward and tried to shake Nita awake to ask what happened.

“Nita! Nita! Wake up!” Rae half shouted as she shook Nita by the shoulders. Nita opened her eyes slowly to notice her mothers looking down at her with worried faces. “Mothers, what is wrong? Why do you look so worried?” Then she slowly remembered she was not in her old hut with her family but the isolated hut she had sex with Grud in. she looked down at her naked self and covered her boobs and crossed her legs.

“Dear, what happened to you last night? Why is there so much semen around? Not even all the men in the tribe can make this much in one night and why do you look pregnant so fast?” Iko rapidly questioned.

Nita held her face and blushed “All this was all my love Grud’s doing and I look pregnant because I am filled up with his seed.” she said as she lovingly stroked her pregnant looking belly.

Iko and Rea looked at Nita like she was crazy and Iko said “Girl, I am pretty sure we taught you how babies are made, and we both have seen men’s seed before. Whatever this is, it smells like man seed but it looks too thick to be man seed. And I doubt it is possible for any one man to fill you with seed until you look like that, it will just flow out normally”.

Nita looked at her mothers with a proud expression. “Well it is like father said, my man is truly blessed” then proceeded to describe to her mothers the dimensions of Grud’s equipment and what happened from last night until this morning.

 

Read 10 more chapters on Patreon

79