Chapter 8
2k 7 71
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Over the past few days when Grud’s hut was being built, there was a lot of down time of just waiting for mud to dry and so as not to feel useless, Grud asked Froll if he could go on some solo hunts between building his hut and got approval from Froll. 

It was during this time of solo hunting that he got the chance to truly test his rested, fed and healed body. The bruises were gone, the scabs fell away leaving lighter skin compared to the more sun tanned skin of the rest of his body and the broken ribs were healed, all these injuries would have taken more than a month to heal if it were a normal man.

To test his body, what better way to test than to hunt while testing. Grud started by, out running rabbits, then deer, he was tempted to try outrunning a Tusk Pig but he wanted to be the one chasing, not being chased. With these tests, the only thing he could scientifically conclude was… he was damn fast. 

Next he wanted to test his strength, for that he found an old fallen tree that was most likely struck by lightning, the log was as wide as his now broad shoulders and was twice as tall as he was. With a slight grunt, he lifted the log from only one side and noted that it was heavy but manageable and now he wanted to test his strength with the whole log. 

With the end of the log still lifted, he moved his grip towards the center of the log, eventually lifting the other end of the log and taking on the full weight of the log while cradling it, Grud’s arms started to tremble after a while from carrying a weight that was slightly more than three times his weight and dropped the log away from himself.

It was also at this period that he was getting used to focusing in and out of his now sharper senses to help him hunt. Of the usual game that he hunts like rabbits, deers and Tusk Pigs, while out on his solo hunts, he encountered a lone Moose, some large flightless birds and managed to kill some big birds that were perched in the trees, he quickly learnt his lesson to never throw his spear at a high angle away from himself, he had to take an hour to find his spear and only used stones to hunt birds in trees in case he miss a shot.

During the few days that Grud went solo hunting, Chieftain Froll noticed that the tribe’s food income had increased significantly, that increase was coming from Grud that was generating the food income of half a hunting party whenever he went out for his short hunts while he was building his hut. 

So when his hut was completed, Froll told Grud that he would be his own hunting party so as to not waste his skills and manpower. Grud was perfectly fine with this, in fact he was happy with the freedom he was given to not travel at the slower pace of the other hunters.

 

 

Ever since Nita married Grud, she had been the happiest she had ever been. Where some of the tribe women told her that they sometimes woke up their husbands up with morning blowjob or sex, Grud would start the day by waking her up with mind blowing sex, refilling her with thick hot semen that makes her feel warm and comfortable inside and maybe fuck her until she faints. But there were some changes she and the other woman noticed happening to her body the past two weeks.

The first thing they noticed was Nita’s skin was starting to clear up and become smoother followed by her breasts growing two sizes bigger to a now J cup and looking fuller than before. But along with this rapid growth was also pain, ever since her third night with her husband, her breasts were getting more tight and sore. 

When she asked her mothers about it, they also said they had sore and bigger breasts when they got pregnant, the only difference was that it was not supposed to happen after only two weeks. This was good news as they suspected Nita was now pregnant. 

Nita's mothers were indeed correct in suspecting she was pregnant as she was already impregnated by Grud after the first womb flooding ejaculation on their first night together. What they did not suspect or know was that Grud’s semen, that had trace amount of mutating agent that was keyed to work for Grud was absorbed into Nita’s body. 

Through repeated exposure and ingestion of the mutating agent, Nita’s body began to become optimized into extremely suitable mate to fulfill one of Grud’s primal imperatives. To Reproduce.

There were no drastic changes like getting denser bone, muscles and organs or the adaptation and assimilation or foreign compatible genes. When the mutating agent was optimizing Nita’s body, it went through her gene makeup, to enhance those that were useful for the health of the host body and suppress or edit those that were detrimental to the health of her and her offspring. With this optimizing Nita was becoming the most healthy baseline woman ever.

The only flaw of the mutation agent was it took information form Grud who had a limited understanding of woman’s anatomy and thought that when it comes to breasts, bigger is better and that when a woman becomes pregnant, they produce milk so the baby can grow up strong and healthy. So while he was somewhat correct, the mutation agent took that as an objective to complete while optimizing Nita’s body, this caused Nita’s breast to grow larger and produce breast milk that is richer in nutrition, fat and taste, a lot earlier into the pregnancy period. And so on the second week, Nita’s body finally finished its optimization.

 

 

‘Life is good’ Grud thought to himself while on his way back to camp in the late morning with a dead moose slung over his shoulders. Ever since the Chieftain let him go solo on hunting, he had a lot more time in the day to do what he wanted due to the fast speed of his tracking and hunting. And this meant more time to empty his ever fast refilling balls into his ever willing wife. But lately she asked him to not be so rough with her as she suspects she may be pregnant and her breasts hurt.

As he made his way and dropped off his game for the day, his wife greeted him with a loving kiss and he looked down at the wrapping that were barely containing her now bigger breasts and loving the view. 

After admiring the view for a few seconds, he leaned closer to Nita and whispered “I need to empty my balls again my love.” Nita gave him a peck on the cheek and whispered back “You always do and I always love helping you empty them”. They went to wash Grud off at the stream and went back to their hut. 

The moment they got in they stripped off their clothes and Nita jumped up on Grud to reach his mouth for some aggressive kissing while Grud supported her with one arm while positioning this dick to her vagina and lowering her on his dick. When he hit the bottom, he grabbed her by the ass cheeks and started moving her up and down like she did not weigh anything, because to Grud she was as light as a small bird before his transformation.

After a few minutes of pumping Nita while standing, he brought her to lay down where he proceeded to bang her while massaging her sore breasts to avoid them bouncing all over the place.

After a few minutes of pounding and Nita climaxing a few times, Grud was ready to cum. Even though Nita asked Grud to be gentler, both of them were not thinking of any of that at the moment, with a last few powerful strokes, Grud shoved his dick to Nita’s cervix entrance and started cumming with long powerful jets of cum direct into her womb. 

Feeling the hot and thick cum inflating her womb. Nita climaxed with all her might which caused something in her body to happen. Her nipples started leaking then gradually started spraying milk directly at Grud, it took awhile before what was happening caught up to either of them. But when Grud got over the surprise, he latched on to Nita’s nipple and started sucking the milk straight from her teats.

He went from one nipple to the other, then decided to bring them together and suck both at the same time. While Grud was sucking, Nita’s nipples were now super sensitive and she was giving out long moans like a cow while climaxing. Besides the pleasure, she also felt the tightness and soreness of her breast subside as her breast was being drained of her rich, delicious milk that Grud could not stop drinking.

Seeing his wife and future mother of his child squirting out this delicious milk while moaning from pleasure, made Grud even more excited and proceeded to start plowing Nita again while draining her breast.

For the rest of the day until the next morning, nobody saw the couple at lunch or dinner and those who came to check up on them turned around after they neared their hut and heard the moaning.

As for said couple, they went on a liquid diet for the rest of the day. Grud was gulping milk from Nita’s breasts while Nita used what she dubbed “The Seed Bowl” which was as the name implied, to contain Grud’s seed, which was extracted by placing the bowl in front of her vagina and pressing on her cumflated belly, letting the thick semen ooze into The Seed Bowl, then proceeded to drink and chew the almost jelly like semen. 

This was repeated until her belly was somewhat flat. But this display of Nita savoring his semen always got Grud fired up and Grud who was well fed and hydrated on Nita’s breast milk would proceed to fill Nita’s womb again. And so the cycle would continue late into the night until both were too exhausted to continue. Until Grud woke up again for his morning sex.

The next day after Grud left to hunt for the day, Nita’s mothers came to check up on her because she did not show up for work again. And again they found her unconscious, cumflated and leaking milk from her teats while having a smile on her face from being fucked silly. 

Iko and Rae sighed and proceeded to clean Nita up. When Nita finally woke up and tried to stand up, she could barely find the strength in the lower part of her body to stand. Nita looked up to her mothers with a shameful face. “Mum, I don't think I can stand” Iko and Rae looked at her in alarm and Rae swooped down to hug Nita “What did that beast do to you?!” Nita not having many friends she could confide her sex life with, told her mothers what Grud had been doing with her which made her mothers blush at the juicy details.

After hearing everything, Iko said while stroking Nita's face “Dear, with your man being so… Blessed… I do not know if your body can handle it. Especially when you get further along in your pregnancy, I think it would be better if you find a sister-wife to share your burden.” Nita frowned when she heard what Iko suggested and saw her mother Rae nod in agreement. “This is not a burden! Grud makes me feel good and I also make him feel good." After arguing back and forth for a while, Rae concluded and said “Ok dear, but please keep your body healthy. We worry about you. Are you hungry? We did not see you at meal time yesterday.” Nita blushed and made her mothers blush by reminding them about her liquid diet.

Nita was denying it at the moment, but deep down she knew her mothers were right, she was going to need a sister-wife to satisfy her husband’s sexual appetite.

 

Read 10 more chapters on Patreon

71