Chapter 17
2k 10 69
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Gender of Grud and Nita's first child
Results are only viewable after voting. You must be logged in to vote.
Please help by sharing this novel with your friends, got to pump my rookie numbers up.

By the time Grud and Nita were done setting up their camp, it was already late afternoon. As soon as the last part of the shelter was secured and the furs laid out to be used as bedding, Grud carried Nita into the shelter and stripped Nita and himself in record time.

Unsurprisingly, both of them were raring to go, sticky liquid was already dripping down Nita’s thighs and her breasts that had yet to be drained today were leaking milk. As for Grud, the moment Nita pressed her breasts against him and said those magic words earlier, his dick had already started leaking precum.

He was pent up from not being able to go all the way with Nita, to totally empty his balls during the time he was traveling with the tribe. It was especially bad because he noticed his balls refilled faster ever since he survived eating the Monster Core.

Seeing that foreplay was not needed, Grud positioned his dick and pushed his way into Nita’s pussy which was as tight as the day he took her virginity, in fact, it was tighter now due to his dick growing bigger. 

Upon entering her pussy and bottoming out at her cervix entrance, Nita howled, moaned and writhed in pleasure while Grud was not letting her milk go to waste, by putting both her nipples in his mouth and sucking while groping her huge full breasts to milk her faster.

After a couple of hours of high-powered pussy pounding and cumming multiple times, Nita’s milk tanks were drained. She was unconscious and bloated with thick cum stuffed in her womb. At this point, Grud would wait a while for Nita to wake up, squeeze the cum out of her pussy into her “Seed Bowl” to enjoy her favorite drink.

But that's not what happened this time around. The moment his dick popped out of Nita’s pussy, a glowing blue, somewhat transparent version of Nita came up from the ground and grabbed at Grud’s still hard penis. 

Both Grud and the glowing blue Nita looked at each other, shocked, Grud was shocked because there was a glowing blue, somewhat transparent version of his wife that came out of the fucking ground. The glowing blue version of Nita, who was the Wisp, was shocked because she did not expect Grud to feel so tangible, being an incorporeal being she could choose to phase through almost anything at will.

Even while testing her intangibility on the only other magic creature that she knew of besides Grud, which was the slime. She had tried to be as tangible as possible to physically attack the slime, but after a certain amount of pressure was applied, she would phase through.

This was not the case this time. When she grabbed Grud’s dick, she chose to be tangible to feel what Nita feels every time they make love, so she grabbed it as hard as she could and was surprised she did not phase thru. After a few seconds of staring at each other, it was the Wisp that recovered first and in what sounded like a gentle wind caressing Grud’s ears, talked in a voice that sounded very much like Nita’s, “Me… mate also….feel me… nice…good?”

Along with those words, emotions and feelings of intent flowed into Grud via the bond he had with the Wisp. Grud felt it over the bond, curiosity, arousal and some hunger. And from what the Wisp had grabbed in her hand, it did not take Grud much thinking to know what this glowing blue version of his wife was hungering for.

Grud, being nicely hydrated and full from draining Nita’s breasts of milk was more than ready to start fucking again and the feelings of arousal that were flowing into him from the bond, made his mind only think of one thing, Breed. And from the looks of this glowing blue version of his wife, her womb was not bloated with his seed, therefore, she must not have been bred yet. Perfect logic in his current sex-crazed mind

Grud picked up what he now refers to in his mind as “Blue Wife” by the waist and kissed her, with his tongue invading her mouth. He was slightly surprised that she weighs practically nothing. 

It was only due to the memories from the multiple times getting ravished by Grud while in Nita’s body, did the Wisp know how to respond in kind.

While tongue fucking his blue wife he noticed the tingling feeling stronger than ever, it was the feeling of mana, which must mean his blue wife’s body was full of mana but all that was of no importance now.

When Grud felt his dick could no longer wait, he broke off the tongue fucking session, positioned his penis below his blue wife’s vagina, then lowered her on his dick. There was some resistance at first but after pushing hard enough, Grud’s thick penis breached the entrance of his blue wife’s vagina, making his blue wife let out a short scream while throwing her head back in pleasure.

“Oh Spirits…. You are just as tight as Nita” Grud said as he bottomed out at the same depth as Nita. As he looked down he saw something weird and extremely arousing to him, for reasons he did not know why. 

By this point, Grud had butchered enough animals to have a general idea of what he was looking at, and what he saw was his blue wife’s reproductive system with his dick rammed up against the cervix entrance.

Seeing this, Grud was fascinated at this and started moving his blue wife’s body to make her vagina stroke his shaft with increasing speed and strength. While Grud was busy ramming the Wisp’s cervix entrance, the Wisp's upper body was limply flailing around while her moans were increasing in volume and pace.

After a long few minutes of hard and fast cervix knocking, Grud felt his balls trembling and ready to bust. He then proceeded to give his blue wife a last few brutal rams, with one last ram, pushed his dick head deep into her cervix entrance, almost breaching it and released fat, thick and long ropes of sticky cum as he watched in amazement at the sight of how his cum most likely inflated Nita’s womb every day.

As for the Wisp, the only defense for this overload of pleasure was to go catatonic. If she had an actual flesh and blood body, she would have fainted from pleasure quite some time ago.

As the last rope of cum for this ejaculation finished pumping out, Grud heard a voice from behind his blue wife “Grud… what is going on?” It was his actual wife, Nita, that was looking at him.

Nita was in a state of bliss. Having her husband go wild on her without holding back after the past few days of travel was the best. Her only regret was that her body could not keep up, especially after Grud survived eating that monster core, he was more vigorous than ever.

Even before the monster core, she knew his sexual appetite was beyond what she could fully satisfy, but she still wanted to fulfill her husband’s needs and wants. When asking her mothers about what to do in this situation, they suggested getting a sister-wife to share the burden. But since every woman in the tribe knew about the heat Gurd was packing and the state of her body every morning, all the women she asked to become her sister-wife politely declined.

So it was a surprise to her when she was roused by sweet sounding moans and the familiar aggressive sounds of a vagina being pounded. When she looked up, she stared in stunned silence at the scene of a blue, glowing, semi-transparent figure of herself being manhandled by her husband.

She also saw what Grud’s attention was fixed on at the moment, she was looking at the representation of the inside of her body whenever she had sex with Grud and was also entranced by the scene.

Soon after Grud’s balls jerked up and he filled the semi-transparent version of herself with shot after shot of cum and was amazed at the scene of the womb being inflated with her man’s seed.

In the minute it took for Grud to finish cumming, a few thoughts came to Nita’s mind, there was the story that shaman Dhuk liked to tell the young children when they gathered for story time. It was the tale of the First Shaman, in the tale it described when the First Shaman met with a spirit for the first time.

It was described as glowing blue, being barely able to see it and it was a floating sphere that sometimes changed its shape at random. Nothing in the tale describes spirits being able to take other people’s form, but then again what did she know?

When she noticed Grud had finished cumming, she did the only thing she could do at that moment, she had to ask “Grud… what is going on?” Grud looked up at her and the glazed expression in his eyes came back into focus, “Nita?.... Wha…” before he could finish his sentence he looked down at what his hands were holding.

His hands were gripped around the waist of what he now remembered he referred to as his blue wife, with the transparent image of his dick stretching out her vagina and his dick head blocking the cervix entrance to a cum bloated womb. Grud’s mind froze, he did not know what to do in this situation.

He had seen some of the men of the tribe being silently berated by their wife/wives for looking at other women with too much enthusiasm. From the looks of the men’s faces that looked like scolded puppies, Grud associated that taking interest in other women was a bad thing. Especially when your father-in-law is the tribe chieftain.

But this could not be further from the truth. Nita was elated at the prospect of having a sister-wife, or maybe sister-wives. In fact, Nita was proud of her husband’s virility and wanted to show it to other women. 

Nita could not understand why other women would not take her up on her offer to join her as a sister-wife, even after telling them how good it feels getting stretched out by her husband’s huge penis and seed.

Before Grud could think of anything to respond to Nita’s question, Nita asked another question while pointing at her catatonic, blue and glowing counterpart “Grud…. Is that a Spirit?” This question prompted the same memory of the tale of the First Shaman in Grud’s mind while looking down at the Wisp in shock, then back at Nita.

Feeling the mana from the being he had his dick still buried inside of and the description of that old tale, he could only come to one conclusion “Yes… I think it is… I just had sex with a Spirit.” hearing this, Nita’s face broke into tears. Grud could only hang his head in shame and disappointment in himself.

Until he heard the words that came out of Nita’s mouth while sobbing, “I am so glad… *sniff*... I thought I would never have a sister-wife. But Dhuk and father were right, you truly are blessed by the spirits that even one of them would join our family…*sniff*.”

While Grud was still dumbstruck by Nita’s reply, Nita got on all fours and crawled towards her glowing look alike, who was limply suspended, body facing towards the ceiling, her head limply dangling back and this whole posture was only supported by Grud holding her waist and being impaled by his dick.

When Nita reached her look alike, she saw the vacant look in her eyes and wonder if that's what she look like when Grud was done fucking her and felt a kindred spirit, not just because they looked alike. Then she did something that got Grud hard again. 

Nita saw her mothers do this once when her father was making love to her mothers and thought this was how sister-wives love each other. She held the sides of her look alike’s face and gave her a deep upside-down kiss to welcome her to the family.

After a few seconds of passionate kissing, the Wisp regained awareness and was now feeling extreme arousal from two of its bonds and her mouth being invaded by a very familiar tongue and responded in kind. 

Now that both Grud and Nita knew of the Wisp’s existence, the Wisp could finally feel their emotions and intent actively directed towards her. And that intent was very direct, it was to give her a good fucking.

As Nita broke off the kiss, she caressed the Wisp’s face and looked at Grud. “My love, please make your new wife feel good while I empty my womb to make room for more of your seed.” Nita said seductively while grabbing her favorite “Seed bowl”.

While waiting for Nita to finish drinking her thick protein drink, Grud went two more rounds of stuffing cum onto the Wisp, after which Grud was thirsty and hungry, but Nita had planned for this to be a long night as she brought some smoked meat and water to Grud, even with her legs that were weak from Grud’s pussy pounding.

While Grud was having a food and water break, Nita decided to do another thing she saw her mothers do. She lay down next to the Wisp but in the opposite direction and dove her head between the Wisp’s thighs to start licking, kissing and sucking her vagina.

The Wisp was awoken again by the pleasure of getting eaten out and feeling the seed in her womb being sucked out through her vagina. Feeling Nita’s intent, the Wisp emulated her actions and also started eating Nita out, this was followed by many climaxes on both sides.

While the sister-wives were eating each other out, Grud was eating, drinking and slowly stroking himself while watching the show. And when he was done refilling himself, he went back over to the girls. “It is going to be a busy night.” Grud said to himself as he went on the offensive and took on both Nita and his new wife at the same time.

By the time Grud had truly exhausted his body and his balls, it was the wee hours of the morning. He was not the only one who was exhausted, during the last four rounds of sex, both his wives did not have the energy to wake up from being fucked unconscious.

He made some space between his heavily pregnant-looking wives and laid down while positioning his arms to act as a pillow for each head. Tonight was the lightest he had ever felt his balls being ever since his transformation. That night was the best sleep he had in a long time, even though the whole place was covered in cum and pussy juice.

 

Read 13 more chapters on Patreon or Subscribestar

69