Trouble
183 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Andy was at class today again. This time he was prepared to confess to someone. It was a long and hard decision. All girls at NPS were incredible. it was kind of hard to decide.

Andy was more of a milf fan but he decided to confess to someone his age. If you could consider it once again isn't a milf 10 times better in so many aspects? Nope. Nope. Let's be normal here.

Once he had woken up , he had thought about this a lot considering the fact that he wanted to have the perfect romance. Hence, after a lot of thinking he had come up with some criterion.

1) girl must be beatiful

2)girl must be kind

3)girl must be weaker than me

4)girl must be girl

4)girl must be someone I know

Well all those points pointed at only one girl. And even Andy knew that it could be nerve wracking confessing to her. He looked toward the girls and noticed Katherine sleeping in her desk all alone.

He must admit she was cute. Almost too adorable. Every boy wants to pet her not defile her. A Russian girl that's almost like him, well except the rich part.

And she fulfills all of the criteria. Yeah, sure she is a treasurer but she looks weak. She would be a perfect girlfriend honestly. Ahhhh… the perfect damsel in distress and Prince charming scenarios I would have if Katherinewas my GF.ahhhh….

A question by Thakur Sir bought Andy back to reality. He went back to his studies.

During break, Andy asked Dan to help him arrange a meeting later with Katherine privately. Mr.popular had no troubles with the order Andy gave.

 

As Andy noticed Dan scouring for the commerce girls, he felt someone pinch his right side. It was Don Xavier!

“Yo , you idiot! Where were you? I thought you left school? I couldn't even find you yesterday.“,Andy said shaking hands with his brother in arms. Don helped Andy in so many scenarios that it was impossible to repay him.

“Nnn. I just came to school today. Man… why did I take science? Absolute shit.“

“Bro.. school just started.“, Andy said and they continued discussing the cons of school life.

Soon enough Dan came and told Andy where Katherine was. He left Don to Dan and walked the length of corridor. The students were become less and less as Break was approaching an end. He slides his hands into his pockets and felt the cold letter.

It was nothing much. Bunch of corny stuff with a candy and 'will you go out with me?' . Nothing much…….Man, fuck this shit! Confessing is more stressful than exams.

He eventually reached a empty room at the third floor. He opened it to see Katherine looking through the window with a lazy face. Andy steeled his heart and went ahead.

“Ummm….“, Andy's slight hesitation made Katherine suddenly stand up with her face down. Was this her first time too? 

“You see. I was interested in you. So,So, I wasnted to give you this letter….“, Andy fished out a letter and held it with both his hands towards Katherine,”…Katherine.“

He noticed Katherine jolt at her name being mentioned. Weird. Did she hate him? 

Suddenly his letter was snatched by someone else. With a shocked face, he looked at who took the letter. 

On his right Deepika was there sitting on a desk and looking at the both of them with disgust.

“Tch. You were so into that shit you didn't even notice me enter. Disgusting pervert, I bet you were trying something bad.“

Andy tried to ignore her bad words and grab the letter to no avail . she was too tall.

“Pathetic, Andy. Nope. No I am not giving this letter to you. Katherine will probably reject you anyways. Just look at how weak you are.“

“No! Deepika please give that letter-”, Andy tried to reply but was interrupted by Katherine grbbing Deepika's wrist.

“Give back that letter”, Katherine said with a stern face to me. It was now Deepika who was shocked. It was the first time he saw Katherine talk in front of him.

“That's rights! Give it to back me.“, Andy said. He had enough of confessions. He was now worried that deepika could ruin his reputation if she showed the letter to people. Students could laugh at him.

“No. THAT'S MINE”, the room went silent with what Katherine said. Andy felt mixed emotions.

“Hmph, Katherine. Andy is pathetic. He can't be yours.“, Deepika Said as she dashed off.

Andy started feeling terrified. Who knows now what could happen. His dignity was more important than his virginity. That letter could ruin everything. He needed to get it back but tha5 was certainly impossible.

“Nnn”, katherine said as she left the room as well. Yeah, no way she would say yes to the confession.

Andy walked once the bell chimed back to his class. He felt deflated and tired. Once he was seated beside Dan he looked at the girls. Katherine was soundly sleeping and Deepika was cherry as always. He did understand why deepika would do that. Dan told 'deepika's opinions of Andy' to him. They weren't that good. Dan told him that deepika didn't liked him.

“So how did it go?“, Dan asked

“Yeah, no. Never. Total failure me.”

“What?“, Dan said suprised

“The fuck. Why are you suprised? As if she would say yes to me.“, Andy said.

“…”

“Say, what would you do if I was going to be killed and you would save me only if you died instead of me?“, Dan asked one of the weirdest questions.

“This one of that psychological questions right? Yeah No. Never. But I would save you only if I would be alive too.“

“Why?“

“Well..“,Andy looked at Dan,”because I am your only friend.“

“Heh”

Andy felt weirded out again.

“That's not you. The Dan I know would have definitely beaten me right now.“, in reply Dan gave a K.O punch.

“The letter.“,Dan said seriously.

“Hm?“

“ I will give it back Andy. Soon.“

“Well I don't need i-”

“Only if you don't confess to Katherine, Andy.“

1