Kidnappers and their problems
192 1 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

“Ah! What is that? “, Andy said acting innocent.

“That won't do Andy, dear. You know very well and you should explain it.“, Rose ma'am said as she placed the weed back at the table.

“Go on, look at it yourself.“, Rose ma'am said as she took the glass of water from Andy. Andy went ahead and looked at it.

He didn't know what to do. Should he tell everything or lie? And what about Dan? 

“U-um, I really don't know what that is.“, Andy said. However it suprised him that Rose ma'am had a sad expression instead of being angry.

“I can understand Andy, the one who gave you that is a friend. But isnt your ma'am also a very important friend, dear? Tell me everything and I won't harm you, I promise.“

Andy didn't know what to say. He turned around to look at the window. If he was going to tell a lie it would be better if he didn't look at Rose ma'am. I mean who would lie to a sad girl? Still his bros Dan and Jimmy were at stake here.

Suddenly Andy felt a napkin on his nose and mouth.

“It's for your own good Andy, dear.“

He didn't have a moment to process anything as his head hit the floor blacking him out.

Rose Madam once realising that Andy was out cold carried him outside and closed the door.

The bang of the door made another person speak up.

“Andy?“, Dan said as he hid in the bathroom.

—X—

“Where is Andy?“, The girl asked looking at Dan.

“He must be at his room.“

“Do you think I am a fool? Andy always eats at the dining hall. But today for some reason he is not there.“

“How am I supposed to know?“

The girl in frustration held Dan's collar.

“You better explain.“, the girl said. Dan looked at the girl and thought about it. The girl pulled at Dan's collar tighter.

“ALRIGHT, Alright. Calm down, I will tell everything. Just few hours ago I gave weed to Andy but I had to hide because a teacher came in. Then I think, Andy took the teacher outside so that I could escape.“

“Which teacher?“, the girl asked.

“I think…. Rose.“

The girl immediately ran off. Dan also went off. He decided to talk with another girl today. He wanted to solve everything. To Save Andy, his friend.

—X—

Andy woke up but everything was dark in front of his eyes. He couldn't see anything outside. He tried to move but couldn't. As his head started hurting he decided to relax. 

Once his senses were back to normal Andy realised that it wasn't actually dark. He couldn't open his eyes! Someone closed his eyes with a cloth so tight that he couldn't open his eyes.

He tried to move his body but realised that his wrists and legs were strapped with leather belts. He tried to move his chest forward. However he could only realise that he was in a chair. He was stuck somwhere ,clearly by someone. And worst of all, he couldn't remember how.

Now he was terrified. His vision didn't help at all and being unable to move made him uncomfortable.

“Oh, you woke up?“

Along with the voice came a touch on his right hands. His body welcomed the sensation in this darkness, even if it was a kidnapper.

“Oh for how long I wanted you under my grasp. And finally, finally you are all mine.”

Andy felt a sharp bite at his nose. He was shocked, not by the pain but the voice. He recognized it. It was Rose ma'am. But why? Why could she kidnap him?

He tried to speak but his mouth wasnt able to move at all. He started to panic and moved desperately. He felt a sensation at his lap as if someone sat on it. 

“OH dear. Don't be scared, your love is here.“,

Andy felt a cold and wetsensation on his lips. He could hear th noises of kisses. Rose ma'am was kissing him? What was happening?

Suddenly he heard a crack. Immediately, Andy felt a immense pain on his right hand. It felt like a finger broke, but he couldn't guess which one. Tears fell down his cheeks. He felt more pain as the broken finger was being licked aggressively.

“OH dear, you know I had to do it. This way you will know who owns you. You are mine. I saw you talk to a girl today. I had to teach you. You are mine. I will break you neck. You are mine. Dear. Love. You are mine.“.

 

The cold tone of the voice made Andy more scared. He started trembling. Sweat forming on his forehead.

He heard another crack again. This time he tried to scream. But all that could come out was a muffled scream. Andy started trembling. It was another finger in his right hand. He couldn't feel it anymore.

“You understand right?“

Andy shook his head aggressively up and down.

“Good.“

Andy tried to forget the pain and think about what was happening. But nothing worked. He felt claustrophobic. He trembled and shaked. His brain couldn't remember anything. He felt a grasp on his crotch.

As Rose ma'am intensly rubbed Andy's crotch there was a knock at door.

“Tch”

There was the noise of the door opening.

“Rose Madam, one of the boys is missing.“

“And?“

“The principal is calling you , ma'am.“

There was the noise of the door closing.

A few moments of silence passed where Andy felt calm. But his heart suddenly beat faster. He realised he could no longer feel his right hand at all.

“Finally found you.“

Andy became alert at the girls voice. It was not the same.

“Come on get up.“

As soon as Andy was able to move he took his left hand to his face to open his eyes and mouth….but he felt nothing. Nothing was covering his eyes and mouth! Was this perhaps because his face muscles were not moving? He panicked as he touched his face again trying to feel something and felt his hands brush something.

He tried to pay attention to the feeling and realised it felt like thread going zig zag across his eyes and mouth.

No way! No way! Andy panicked as he desperately scratched at his face. He remembered that there was another person and decided to ask her help. He frantically moved his hands through the air and eventually touched someone.

“Stop! Let me see if the coast is clear.“

Andy ignored her and moved his hand around until he felt the girls hand. He moved it to his face and let it touch his mouth.

“W-what do you think you are doing!?“

Eventually the girl realised it.

“That whore! How dare she!“

Andy felt a hand behind his legs and another behind his neck. He felt himself being lifted off the ground.

“For now let's escape. I will help you later. I promised you that I would protect you. And…..I will KILL HER.“

Andy felt a cold breeze brush his cheeks. He didn't know who the girl was but he trusted her after all she let him escape Rose ma'am. 

1