Deathing Feels
129 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Andy woke up and felt like he was sweating a lot more than usual. The weather was cold so it was perhaps because the A.C was off ? No the A.C is on. Then it could be perhaps that he put on a blanket, yes that could be why he was sweating a lot.

*slosh**slosh*

Damn, he must be sweating a lot. He pulled of his heavy blanket to look at the most bizarre sight. There was Deepika all asleep in his bed in her school uniform. She was licking Andy's navel with her tongue out and all her saliva over his stomach. That explains why he felt sweaty. This girl has been hugging him all night, that's why.

Even Deepika was sweaty, infact she was sweating more than Andy. It looked kinda erotic. Her chiseled abs, her ample bosom held up by a black bra and her thick, delicious thighs could be seen through her wet clothes. This state of hers looked kinda cute. Instead of the serious sports secretary that bullied him at school, here she was sleeping soundly while drooling and having ruffled hair……..wait?!hold up right there, Why was she even here in a boys room in a boys hostel?!

“Waaaaaaaaah!“, Andy screamed as he regained his senses and stood up as far away from the bed as possible. Something was definitely weird today.

“Hm? Mornnninnng…”, Deepika said while stifling a yawn.

“What do you think you are doing?! Why are you here?! How did you come inside?!“, Andy blasted questions at Deepika.

“Umm…”, Deepika had a red face as she stared at Andy intensly.

“What?“, Andy asked puzzled. She pointed at the bulge at Andys pants. Andy blushed as he ran off the the bathroom.

…..

Andy was pouring the tea into a cup. He loved having his own breakfast and the lunch and dinner at school dining hall. Today was egg sandwiches, coconut biscuits and tea. However today the course was double the usual.

He took the breakfast and placed it at the study table. He pulled the table towards the bed. There were no extra table or chairs so the only way you could eat was at the study table but today there was deepika. 

“Umm…you can sit in the chair, I will sit in the bed.“, Andy said to Deepika. All the time Andy was cooking, Deepika was looking at him intensly for some reason.

Deepika sat at the chair and started her breakfast. Andy started too, though the bed was too low. He looked that she had changed and wore another set of school uniform and looked more noble than the state she was in before. Andy had changed too, he made extra sure that his stomach was clean and not smelly.

“Yum! This sandwich is delicious, Andy!“

“…..“

“Awwww! How did you know that I licked coconut biscuits?“

“…..“

“Heh! From my perspective you look like a kid. The only thing above the table is your head. So adorable!“

“….“, fuck it, lets get this straight to the point.

“Deepika?“

“Yes, brother?“

“Girls are not allowed in the boys hostel. Why are you here?“

“Well that's because you are my brother.“, Deepika said with a mischievous grin.

“That's ridiculous. We are not related even. You know I would have called the warden already, but you are-”, Andy immediately stopped. He was almost going to say she was beautiful. 

“You are? hm?“, Deepika pestered Andy.

“B-because you are the sports secretary.“

“..makes sense. But you dont remember that we were siblings?“, Deepika asked as she finished her tea.

“Huh? I never had a sibling my whole life. If I had, you and me could have the same name, right?“, Andy said as he tried to remember his past, forget about siblings, he and deepika only met first 4 years ago as classmates.

Deepika gave a stern gaze at Andy.

“W-what?“, Andy asked put off by the gaze.

“Nothing, Andy. C'mon lesss go to school.“

As Andy reached the exit, deepika took his hands and holded it tighter.

“What do you think you are doing?“, Andy asked. He tried to pull of his hand free, but Deepika holded it tighter.

“Hmm, aren't siblings supposed to be together always? Come on, let's go already.“

On the way , the boys stared at them. Yet, none of them asked a question about a girl in the hostel. Everyone was doing their own tasks.

As soon they reached the gate of the hostel block, Deepika covered Andy's mouth and pulled him of to the opposite direction.

Andy was shocked at first and wouldn't understand what she was doing. But then he started to be terrified, surely Deepika was not going to do the same thing that Rose ma'am did right?

He tried to free himself, but to no avail. Her strength was ostounding. Andy felt like a ragdoll being dragged along. 

It was weird that there was literally no one to stop them. Did…Did she really plan everything? To just kidnap me off somwhere. It was weird enough that not a single boy was questioning a girl in a boys hostel.

They suddenly entered a tool shed of some sorts. He was thrown into some type of cushion. As he tried to gain his balance he saw Deepika lock the door.

“Finally, finally…..“, Deepika whispered as she turned around. There was a creepy smile on her face.

“W-what?“, Andy could only ask as he was terrified and confused.

Deepika ran at Andy and held his hands down and pushed her chest towards his chest. Andy wasn't able to move his legs either.

“You remember me right? Brother? We used to always be together. We can finally be together again. Now tell me you were lying about forgetting me.“, Deepika asked with a bright smile.

“I told you, I don't know you!“, Andy screamed as he felt the air become colder.

“Ack!“, Andy was being suffocated by Deepika. She was visibly angered.

“DONT LIE!!! I DID EVERYTHING FOR YOU! I KILLED MY FAMILY FOR YOU AND WASTED EVERYTHING FOR YOU. DONT THINK YOU CAN LEAVE ME. I WANTED US TO BE TOGHTHER.”, Deepika said as she strengthened her grip on Andy's neck.

Andy desperately tried to free himself. He patted her shoulders as his face was becoming purple. Deepika realising this released her hands and stood up. She walked off to the corner of the shed beside the assortment of tools.

“I killed my father, burned my house, killed people…all to be toghther with you. Yet….Yet…”

Andy rubbed his neck as he crawled to the door slowly. He was extremely terrified. Broken fingers and sewing skin was more than enough. He thought he could escape secretively, but he wasn't able to think properly due to the fear.

“Yet…hah, the only way we can be together now is if we both die together….“, Deepika said with a devilish voice. Andy's heard what Deepika had just said and goosebumps ran through him. No way? No way, could she kill him right?

Andy gradually turned his head around to see Deepika approaching him with a smile and watery eyes. She looked like a devil as she steadily approached him. Andy wanted to run, but he couldn't. He looked at his legs for a moment and saw them shaking. He gulped and looked at Deepika coming closer. His mind rapidly tried to guess how he approached this scenario.

There was the scrap of metal on ground. Andy looked down at Deepika carrying a Axe. The slow approach and shiny Axe, made Andy realize his approaching Death. He cried with his nose becoming runny. His mind thought about forgiveness and one more chance at life.

“Please…*sob*…please..“, he tried to talk of something but it feeled like his throat was blocked.

“ Don't worry. Your sister will be here for you. Hehe, I really hate your weak side, Brother. You weren't able to kill your small brother. I really hate-love you…”, Deepika said as she finally approached the cowering Andy. She looked down at the wreck of a man. Slowly….and slowly  she lifted the Axe with both her hands behind her head. She was about to strike her beloved brother.

“No…*sob*…NOOOOOO!“

2