Prologue – the lost memories
122 0 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

My father funeral just ended, i haven't got a good night sleep for a few days now, my emotions right now is a bit complicated to explain, part of me feels sad on his passing but part of me feels relief for him, for years he has suffered because of his illness, we have traveled the world to find a cure but always ended up in disappointment, so now that's all ended i needed to move on with my life, just as i opened my bedroom door, there is a bright light in my room, as my eyes adjust to the brightness, i could see a girl with eight pairs of wings sat on my bed, i didn't know who she is or what is she, but her face looks kinda familiar to me.

"Hi adam i knew you wouldn't remember who i am, but there is something important i needed to tell you" said the girl.

"I feels like i have met you somewhere before, but i can't remember when, who are you anyway" just as i said that she just smile at me.

"You and i we've met before, but not in this world, we were summoned to another world ten years ago, but when we got back here on earth our memories were sealed somehow, it's happening to all of us who were involved in it, seven of us to say the least" i know it's sounded weird but i believe her.

"If that's the case you wouldn't be here right, what do you meant by summoned to another world" and how am i forgetting such as big event on my life.

"I'm not quite sure myself but one day few years ago suddenly i remembered, with that memories my power that i never knew i had awaken within me, when i was started to calm myself, one of the people that's was summoned we're in front of me, to make long story short, he told me that he and three other beside me had all ready awaken their memories and in time all seven of us will apparently going to experience the same thing" okay that's was strange.

"So if that's true, when will i awaken my memories" is it now i thought.

"In any moment now, that's why I'm going to bring you to our base, so people around you won't freaked out when it happened" just as she said that, suddenly i felt most intense pain in my head, and just like that everything went black.

Did i just fainted, it's feels like I'm floating on empty space, everything is dark and i can't see anything, did i die just now and where exactly am i right now, and then it suddenly hit me, the memories hit me like a tsunami and I'm barely hanging on, so that's what happened ten year's ago.

3