The Window II
638 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

After locking eyes with my neighbors through my window, I fell back with my pants still around my ankles. My chest felt as if it were about to explode from my heart pounding against it. In unison with my heartbeat, my erection was continuing to pulsate, lusting to watch the two of them continue.

So many thoughts were going through my mind.

'Did they see me?'

'Did they want me to see?'

'Why were they smiling like that?'

'Does me watching them... turn them on?'

Thinking of how the ladies possibly left their blinds open for the purpose of me watching them really started to turn me on even more. 'They're sick... God, they're freaks.' I thought to myself. Maybe I was just trying to justify my own degenerate behavior at that moment by telling myself that.

Even though I knew it was wrong, I knew I shouldn't be watching my neighbors whom I just met engaging in their own intimate acts of pleasure, I couldn't stay away. With my heart and cock still throbbing rapidly, I approached the window and looked once more.

Both of them were looking right at me, still smiling. In fact, I think their smiles grew once they saw I was watching them again. 'They really are freaks...' my internal voice was speaking as if I wasn't just as much of a freak as them, if not, worse. I was touching myself to them, stroking myself with my pants around my ankles as I watched the two of them make love to each other.

At this point, Zoey was behind Zoei, pounding her from behind using that pink strap-on I mentioned her wearing before. Her gaze did not avert for even a fraction of a second as she and I locked eyes from our rooms.

It was so surprising to see that she was the one who was dominating the other. She seemed so sweet and innocent when she wasn't looking at me with the occasional succubus eyes she'd give. However, seeing her in control of Zoei like she was... It was as if she were a whole new woman.

Zoei, taking every single inch of Zoey from behind, mostly maintained eye contact with me, occasionally rolling her eyes and looking back at Zoey while biting her lips, sometimes telling her something that I could not hear. She was loving it, getting pounded by her wife while their young neighbor watched.

She had a leash around her neck, one of the ones that would choke the user when pulled on. Zoey would occasionally yank it, forcing Zoei's neck all the way back so she could look at her. I could tell that Zoei would be on the edge of asphyxiation before Zoey would release her. Even then, Zoey didn't look away from me, she just kept watching me as she gave her wife the deepest of strokes and nearly choked her to death.

I could hear Zoei's restless moans from my room. "Aaagh~! Fuck me harder!" she demanded her wife to up the aggression, barely even being able to speak clearly. Without breaking pace or eye contact with me, Zoey started to fuck her even faster.

"Agh~! Yes! Yes! Yes! Fuuuuuuck~! Mmmmmm~!" Zoei's whines started to get even louder, so loud that I was even afraid someone else would hear as she climaxed. However, I knew that wasn't the case and so did they.

They lived on the corner; we were the next house over. My mom's bedroom was on the complete opposite side of the house. That means there was literally no one else that could hear what was happening but me.

Once Zoei came, Zoey removed her strap-on. She was still looking at me as she did this until she started laying on her back where Zoei was once sitting in the doggy position. Once she lay down, I could tell a switch had been flipped between the two of them. I observed Zoei stare at me as she spread her wife's legs open and began sensually licking her womanhood.

With the first lick, Zoey started to squirm, feeling her wife's tongue touching the perfect places. Zoei had barely even done anything, showing me that Zoey must be really sensitive down there. Plus, they had to have been together for a long time, so it was expected that Zoei knew exactly how to please her wife using only her mouth.

I could tell that her tongue and lip movements were slow, but calculated from where I was standing. Her fox-like eyes continued to eye me down as she licked and sucked on her wife's love bud. She then licked her wife's pussy from bottom to top, compelling Zoey to place her hand on top of Zoei's black-haired covered head to push her face in deeper.

Zoey's back arched as her wife dug her face into her. Her mouth hung open, and I could hear her soft, sweet moans floating through the air and slipping into my room. "Ahhhh~! Nyaaaah~! Haaaaah~!" she seemed so relaxed, caressing her lover's face as she started to reach her climax.

"Ha~! Ha~! Ha~!" she was getting really close, still holding her lover's face until she started to tremble and lose control of her arms. Zoie then grabbed both of Zoey's hands and interlocked fingers with her.

Meanwhile, I could feel myself beginning to reach my climax, as I was still touching myself that entire time. It felt so amazing, I could barely stand on my own. My blinds were completely open at this point, I needed a hand free so I could prop myself up against the wall with my arm.

I knew Zoei could tell what I was doing, there was no way she couldn't. Her fox eyes encouraged me to keep going and I couldn't tell her no. If her face wasn't covered by her wife's beautiful pussy, I bet she would've been smiling at me like the succubus she was. I could almost hear her voice. 'Be a good boy and cum for me...' her voice echoed in my mind, that same sensual, smooth voice she spoke in before.

Once I felt the floodgates starting to open, I began to tremble even harder. I swear, at this moment, I could tell that Zoei decided to let her wife cum so the two of us could cum together. Call me delusional, but I could see it in the way her feral gaze squinted at me like the mischievous feline she was.

"Mm-mm-mm~!" Zoey's voice shuddered as she climaxed, and at the same time, my voice too shuddered. "Ah-ah-ah..." I moaned loud enough that I'm sure they were able to hear it. I think I even wanted them to. At that moment, I forgot that my mom was sleeping in the same house. Once I realized it, I was praying she didn't hear my pathetic whimpers aimed toward my neighbors.

I looked down to see that my wall beneath the window was a complete mess, covered with my disgusting hot semen that was slowly dropping down it. I felt disgusted with myself. 'I'm a sick fuck...' I thought to myself.

I felt so gross. It all felt so wrong.

But at the same time, it felt amazing. It was the absolute hardest I had ever finished in my life.

Remembering that the neighbors were probably staring at me still, I glanced up reluctantly, only to find that all of the lights were off and their blinds were closed.

It was as if no one was ever there.

1