Chapter 17: You And Me And Hatred (Arc: Return Ends)
1 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Josh looked straight into Robzin's arrogant eyes, more than a month after his betrayal and now the two brothers met again in tension. Robzin said:

"So Josh, it's a bit surprising that you're here. I thought you were at the Heroic base with your friends?"

Josh replied coldly:

"Shut up Robzin, I know you have someone watching me every day. Answer me, why did you kill our parents that day?"

Robzin sat down comfortably on the ground and said:

"Haha, you want to know?"

Josh replied in a serious voice:

"Yeah, and you should tell all the truth. I knew you were going to have some kind of subversive plan soon, but I didn't think you could be that evil."

Robzin put his chin on his left hand and said calmly:

"Oh my little brother. You still don't understand everything about me. I am doing everything for our kingdom, even the most vile, honorless and cruel things."

Josh replied:

"What have you done? Apart from war with humans and the Heroic faction, you have left nothing but the worst for our kingdom."

Robzin said calmly:

"Do you remember the oath and promise I made when I was a child?"

An image of Robzin and Josh's childhood flashed through his mind, and Josh replied curiously:

"So what? I don't think a coward like you remembers that great promise."

Robzin said:

"I swore and promised to protect you, and us werewolves, from all things, all enemies, vampires, Hybrids, humans. And I'm doing it.

Josh replied angrily:

"By killing our parents? How ridiculous."

Robzin continued:

"Our father wants us to integrate into human life like Insiders vampires, but he doesn't know anything about them. Does he think humans are still honest, happy people?"

Robzin shouted:

"No! And I've been in the human world too long to understand that we've been living in caves for more than a century! We have more honor and power than the beasts Josh. They all see us as cowards, and now is our new age, our time rises. I do not serve the Predator faction, we are an alliance, an invincible alliance. And we will destroy the human world forever."

Josh replied strongly:

"But father believes in the good of humans. That we don't have to become beasts, that we can live in peace instead of being entangled in The Eternal Blood War. But you dragged werewolves into the war again. You go against the will of our father."

Robzin said:

"Humans are a mistake of God. Have you forgotten? As for the origin of their existence, if it weren't for their curiosity and permissiveness, they wouldn't have been expelled from the Garden of Eden. They are the source of everything going on. The Eternal Blood War would have ended forever if the New Dawn faction hadn't stood up for humans. They forgot about us, even though we continued to fight in the dark, they didn't care. They keep growing while we are like jokes, the beasts of their stories. They hunted us, how many of us were killed by them when they discovered their true identities even though they just wanted a peaceful life?! And how many of us tried to stand up against them but were all killed by those factions like the Heroic faction?! Either we destroy humans forever, or they destroy us forever."

Josh replied:

"You just can't accept the fact Robzin. The werewolves lost to the vampires at the beginning of the battle and we have to retreat to keep our races alive. We cannot blame humans for their crimes throughout history. We also need to blame ourselves for not being able to avoid those things from happening. We've been separated from the world for so long, now it's time for a future out of that deep cave. Our father sees the beauties of humans, that they are changing to protect more important things. That we don't have to be werewolves, we can become humans to join them for greater things."

Robzin said:

"It's like giving up our bloodline. We were born different as vampires, our blood is unique, what makes us werewolves. We throw away our bloodline as the most disgraceful thing."

Josh replied:

"You're afraid of the change of time. That you're clinging to the old values ​​of our ancestors and not accepting the change that's coming. You're the one who doesn't accept the truth Robzin!"

Robzin said:

"So have you ever seen the future Josh? Have you seen the truth of humans? Don't think that just killing with your rage is enough to win and understand everything in The Eternal Blood War. You don't have the courage to confront the truth. That it's always there, at your door, and you still dare not open it because you know the truth is too cruel and dark. I opened that door, to become who I am today."

Josh replied determinedly:

"No matter how cruel and dark the truth is, I will fight to protect humans and continue the will of our father."

Robzin stood up and said:

"But I didn't tell you to face the truth. I gave you the choice whether to open it."

Josh hesitated a bit at Robzin's words, he understood that too. Robzin stood up and said calmly:

"That's it, you had a choice and I also gave you another chance to understand things better but it seems you have made your own choice. I'm leaving."

Josh quickly stopped Robzin and replied:

"Wait, Robzin. You can't go yet."

Robzin said:

"Why not? I am the king and you no longer have the right to command me."

Josh rushed ashore and froze the ground to Robzin to create a wall of ice blocking his way. Robzin stopped and turned and said dejectedly:

"What?"

Josh replied angrily:

"Answer me! Where is the old Robzin? Where is that honorable and powerful man from before?!"

Robzin shrugged and said:

"He died a long time ago, before the dark truth. And now it's just me, who accepts all."

Josh immediately rushed to attack Robzin but he just stood there waiting for him to rush. Josh prepares to transform into a werewolf and jumps at Robzin. Robzin quickly and forcefully grabbed Josh by the neck and lifted him up, he said:

"Too furios Josh, you're a far cry from the last time we met. Where's your calm and cool demeanor? Is this your rage? More like a piece of shit of stupid minds."

Josh struggled to get out, he said hard:

"Kill me, you have a chance."

Josh replied:

"Oh no my little brother. You must live to see the real humans. You must become more powerful with your rage to survive in this dark world, to kill me as you wish. But it seems that you are still too weak, the weak can do nothing."

Robzin released Josh and he touched his neck to get his breathing back to normal. Robzin said:

"Beside, we will meet again many times, why end this interesting game so soon? See you next time, little brother."

Robzin turned around and headed inside the woods, leaving behind a Josh who was weaker in both strength and mind than ever before.

0