Chapter 11
1.1k 1 32
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Ekail took a deep breath and stopped talking. After all, what Navi said was not entirely wrong.

She was paying well and expecting him to obey her orders in return.

Navi closed her eyes, and a strange sense of longing appeared on her face. The feeling of longing that appeared in her eyes and her emotions did not escape Ekail's gaze. But he had already gotten his answer, and there was no point in asking any more questions.

-

Axel stretched out his feet and lay down on the large, round bed. The size of the room given to him this time was big, and all the furniture was made from luxury materials and was beautiful. He had everything he needed.

With a smile on his face, he ordered food for his room, and it was delivered to him in just a minute. Normally, he would have had to wait at least 10 to 15 minutes.

"The quality of respect and service is changing quite a bit."

"Heavens Arena Management is not stupid and knows that every single person on these floors is a NEN user, and they give them the respect they deserve."

"No one wants to be a Nen user's enemy."

Axel began to eat his food.

As he finished his food, the flat-screen television in his room turned on by itself and informed him about his next fight.

"My first opponent's name is Sadaso, and if I remember correctly, it must be the weird guy wearing a mask."

"He was threatened by Killua after, using Zushi to force them to fight, and as a result, he left the Arena of Heavens."

He transmutes his aura into an enormous left arm to replace the one he lost after being "initiated."

After Axel had made certain plans in his head, he lit a cigarette and started looking out the window.

"The first game is set for three months later. Riehlvelt and Sadaso know each other; they probably told them that I wasn't an amateur, which made sure they didn't mess with me.

Axel put out his cigarette, closed his eyes, and whispered.

"Void"

.

"This time, I simply want you to practice Nen meditation for a month." Just don't forget to eat as much as you should, take a shower, and drink water.

After Axel's words were finished, he lost consciousness and came back a few seconds later.

--------- After a month -----------

"Oh, I feel strong, and I feel good." Axel's expression is similar to that of stupid people watching romantic movies. It seems like entering and leaving the Void affects him to some degree.

Axel felt the change within a few seconds. He immediately looked at the history on his phone and realized that a month had passed.

For a month, he had only practiced Nen meditation, thanks to the Void, outside of certain human actions. This meditation improved the clarity and characteristics of his nen's output and power.

Axel smiled, closed his eyes, and whispered again.

"Void, this time I want you to focus on physical training and fight training with Nen."

After the whisper, Axel closed his eyes and lost consciousness again, coming back a few seconds later.

"My own body feels so heavy to me that I just want to not carry it anymore." Axel's face was annoyed by the heavy feeling in his body.

As soon as Axel woke up, he closed his eyes directly due to fatigue, collapsed where he was, and began to sleep. The "Void" paid little attention to fatigue and other things. Unless Axel died directly, he concentrated solely on physical training.

After waking up, Axel told his room to eat, and as he waited for the food to arrive, he began to look at his dissected physique in his mirror.

"I don't know how Void trains my body and mind. But in just one month, I'm much stronger physically."

32