Chapter 154
65 1 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

After Axel woke up and had breakfast, He decided to train for now. This time not with Void but all by himself.

He found a place for himself in an open grassy field with nobody around and left the hotel.

Axel stood in the middle of an open field, the grass swaying gently in the breeze around him. He took a deep breath, centering himself, before drawing his sickles from their sheaths on his belt. With a flick of his wrists, the blades extended to their full length, glinting in the sunlight.

Axel began to move, his feet tracing a precise pattern as he flowed from one stance to the next. He used his Nen ability, Sealed Origin, to enhance his physical capabilities, allowing him to move with speed and agility beyond what a normal human could achieve. His sickles whirled through the air in intricate patterns, sometimes striking against each other with a metallic ring.

As he moved, Axel incorporated martial arts techniques into his training, combining his weapon mastery with hand-to-hand combat. He threw punches and kicks with precision, moving with fluidity and grace. He could feel his muscles straining with the effort, but it was a good kind of pain—the kind that comes with pushing oneself to the limit.

Despite the intensity of his training, Axel remained calm and focused, his mind empty except for the movements of his body. He lost track of time as he continued to practice, his movements becoming almost automatic as he repeated the same patterns over and over again.

Finally, as the sun began to dip towards the horizon, Axel brought his sickles to a halt, letting out a long breath. He felt a sense of satisfaction wash over him as he realized how far he had come in his training. He knew that he still had a long way to go, but for now, he was content to bask in the feeling of his own progress.

As Axel soared through the air with his Freedom ability, he felt a sense of freedom and exhilaration like no other. With the wind rushing past him, he teleported from one point to another, covering vast distances in mere moments. He leaped and teleported from one point to another, using his sickles to perform complex martial arts moves mid-air.

Axel used the Freedom ability to fly higher and higher into the sky, the world beneath him looking smaller and smaller. He watched as the landscape passed beneath him, seeing the trees, hills, and rivers all from a new perspective.

As he flew, Axel practiced using his sickles in different ways, slicing through the air and practicing his aim. He also experimented with his teleportation, testing how far he could teleport and how fast he could move. With each movement, Axel became more confident in his abilities and his control over the Freedom ability.

Finally, after hours of training and flying, Axel landed back on the ground, breathing heavily and feeling energized. He knew that he had a long way to go before he could master his abilities, but he was determined to keep practicing and improving.

0