Chapter 159
65 1 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Axel was walking down the streets looking for a place to sit down and drink some coffee to chill. After finding a cute, nice coffee shop, he sat down and ordered black coffee, and while he was waiting for it, he took out his phone and dialed Navi's number. After a few rings, Navi picked up the phone.

"Hey, Navi, it's Axel." "I just wanted to let you know that I passed the Hunter Exam and I'm officially a Hunter now," Axel said excitedly.

"Wow, congratulations, Axel! That's amazing news! So, what are you going to do now that you're a hunter?" Navi asked curiously.

"Well, I'm thinking about going on some missions to gain more experience and hone my skills. But first, I wanted to ask you to add my Hunter License number and then add on the things that I have accomplished on that wretched island," Axel replied.

"Sure thing! Just give me the license number, and I'll take care of it," Navi said, typing away on her computer.

Axel quickly recited his license number, and Navi added it to his profile.

"Great, thanks Navi! I appreciate all your help," Axel said, smiling.

"No problem, Axel. It's always a pleasure to work with you. Good luck on your missions!" Navi replied before ending the call.

Navi sat in her chair, staring at the computer screen in front of her. She had just finished talking to Axel on the phone, and his news had surprised her. She never expected him to become a hunter so quickly.

"Wow," she said to herself. "Axel is really making moves. He's already a hunter. I need to step up my game."

Navi is already an experienced hunter, but she did not have the chance to become a hunter with a star.

"Maybe I should finally work on finding more relics and become a treasure hunter at the end of this year," she thought. "I could train and become stronger, just like Axel."

At this point, Navi knew that the power disparity between herself and Axel was not just something that could be compared. She saw everything she needed to see.

Navi started to research the requirements for becoming a star hunter, taking notes on what she needed to prepare. She also looked into different training programs and ways to improve her skills.

Three to four hours passed in a flash.

As she worked, her phone rang again. It was Axel, and he wanted to know if she had added his Hunter license number to his accomplishments.

"Of course I did," she replied. "You deserve recognition for your hard work."

After Axel learned that his profile was complete, he ordered a pie for himself and then watched ordinary people as he ate it.

As he ate, Axel watched the people walking by on the busy street. Some were rushing to work or school; others were leisurely strolling and window shopping. He observed how different each person was, with their own unique clothing styles, body language, and expressions.

Axel noticed a young girl with a backpack and a big smile on her face, probably heading to school. He saw a man in a suit holding a briefcase and looking quite serious as he walked briskly by. He even saw a couple holding hands and laughing together, enjoying each other's company.

As he finished his pie, Axel felt a sense of calm wash over him. Watching the ordinary people living their everyday lives made him realize how much he wanted to be a part of that world. He had spent so much time training and preparing for the Hunter Exam that he had forgotten what it was like to just be a normal person.

Axel made a mental note to take some time to enjoy the simple things in life, like a warm pie on a sunny day or a walk in the park. He also felt a renewed sense of purpose and motivation to use his skills and abilities to help the ordinary people he had just observed.

-

 

Do you like to read more and support me at the same time.
Then please do not forget to check out my patreon page.

Read eighty chapters in advance.

patreon.com/Adenlia

0