Chapter 161
74 1 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Axel sat on his bed, deep in thought about his new nen ability. He knew that it was time to create his fifth ability, but he wasn't sure where to begin. As he closed his eyes and focused on his aura, he started to feel a strange sensation in his chest.

He opened his eyes and spoke aloud to himself, "I need to find a way to use The Soul Collector and the Love Mark in a way that can infect so quickly that it would be fast."

Axel stood up and paced around the room, trying to think of the best way to use his abilities.

"Maybe I can use my ability to help people find love," Axel thought to himself.

Axel then laughed as he thought about his idea.

"I could go to places like brothels and help the people there find genuine connections instead of just physical pleasure."

Of course Axel was just joking.

As Axel continued to brainstorm ideas for his new nen ability, he started to think about the potential impact of using The Soul Collectors Love Mark on married people. He realized that if he were to mark a married couple, not only would the spouse be marked, but their entire family would be as well.

Axel started to see the potential for this ability to spread rapidly through communities and even countries, creating a network of marked individuals that could potentially be controlled by him. However, he also realized that this could lead to serious consequences and ethical issues.

"Okay, then"

"My first idea is going to a brothel to mark those people who work there, and then again using my mark on the married families so that they too would infect others."

"It also makes sense to mark a king or a man with high females around him too. Basically, the more promiscuous the individual, the more infective he will be."

Axel feels weird for creating such an ability, but he just made a logical choice when creating it.

Humans, in the end, never stop themselves from having regular sex; it is just not possible for them to do so, and Axel knows this.

which is why he chose it.

"Handshakes and friendships too create an L mark on them. Which means that I can use my mark on the white-collar workers; who knows how many times they shake hands in a day with others?"

Axel realizes that time is running out and he needs to act quickly if he wants to strengthen his nen ability. He decides to focus on his plan to mark the brothel workers, white-collar employees.

Axel walked down the bustling streets of Yorktown City, his mind consumed with thoughts of his new nen ability. He knew that he needed to act fast if he wanted to increase his power before his upcoming mission with Ging.

As he passed by the crowded shops and cafes, he observed the people around him, searching for potential targets for his abilities. He noticed a group of men gathered around a street performer, their attention fully focused on the performer's tricks. Axel made his way towards them, casually brushing past them as he marked each one with his love mark ability.

Next, he spotted a group of women walking down the street, chatting and laughing. Without hesitation, Axel marked each one of them as well, feeling a sense of satisfaction as he watched their auras become infected with his nen.

-

Thank you for reading.

If you want to help me out and read 80 chapters advance, check out my patreon page.
patreon.com/Adenlia

0