Chapter 163
50 1 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Axel sat at a table in a bustling restaurant, waiting for Navi to arrive. The place was packed, and he watched the busy waiters carry plates of food back and forth between the tables. He took a sip of water and glanced at his watch, wondering if Navi would be late.

As he waited, he reflected on the past week. He had been busy marking people, and he estimated that he had already infected over 10,000 individuals. His power was increasing, and he could feel it growing stronger each day. He knew that he was on the right track, and he was eager to continue his mission.

Just then, Navi arrived, waving at him from across the room. She made her way over to the table.

"I am sorry if I was late, Axel."

Navi said her voice was kind and different than usual.

Axel just nodded.

After they ordered their food, Axel filled Navi in on his progress, telling her about his simple physical training.

"So, how do you feel?"

Navi asked a simple but important question.

Axel grinned and told her that he could feel the extra power coming to him daily.

Axel stopped for a second, then he asked

"So, what do you do in these times, Ely?"

Ely took a sip from the wine that had just come to the table and then started to speak. Her voice sounded sad and real.

"I'm doing alright." "I was just thinking about the events on the island," Navi said.

"What events?"  Axel asked, taking a sip of water.

"The whole thing with Ely and his family It's just so sad," Navi replied.

"Yeah, it is. But what can we do about it?" Axel asked.

"I don't know, but it just makes me feel like we need to do something. Perhaps we should try to help them out somehow," Navi suggested.

Axel thought about it for a moment before replying, "Did you pay the slice of the money that should be paid to Ely and her family? I know money is not the same as Ely herself, but it would make her family at least not worry about their livelihood anymore."

"That's a good idea."

Navi listened and nodded.

Navi was then added.

"Do you think that the Family of Ely would invest the money that Ely had taken from the mission?"

Axel shrugged. "I don't know; it's just been on my mind. I think two to three billion jenny would be more than enough. They could invest it in businesses, stocks, and real estate and live comfortably without ever having to work again."

Navi nodded slowly. "I see your point. But do you think it's ethical to give someone that much money without them earning it?"

Axel paused for a moment, considering her words. "I suppose it depends on how you acquire the money. If it's through hard work and ethical means, then I don't see any harm in giving it away. But if it's through illegal or unethical means, then that's a different story."

Navi nodded in agreement. "I see your point. It's important to consider the source of the money before giving it away. But ultimately, it's up to the individual to decide how they want to use their wealth."

Axel smiled. "Exactly. And I think it's important to give back to the community in some way, whether it's through charity or investment. Money is a powerful tool, and it can be used for good or bad. It's up to us to decide which path we want to take."

0