Chapter 165
152 1 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Axel sat in his hotel room, feeling the energy pulsing through his body as the effects of Mark continued to grow stronger. He could feel the power coursing through his veins, making him feel more alive than ever before. With each passing day, he felt more and more confident in his abilities and his plan to increase his power.

As he sat there, he realized that the time for his mission with Ging was drawing near. In just four weeks, he would be facing one of the most important challenges of his life, and he knew that he needed to be ready.

"From what I can expect from Ging if he were to be involved in a mission, That mission would undoubtedly be interesting and difficult.

"I believe there are a number of hunters who had no chance to work with Ging at all."

Axel took a deep breath and focused his mind on the task at hand. He knew that he had to continue to push himself to the limit and train harder and smarter than ever before. He had to be prepared for anything that Ging might throw his way.

As he worked on honing his abilities, Axel couldn't help but feel a sense of excitement building within him. He knew that he was on the cusp of something great, something that would change his life forever. And he was ready for whatever the future held.

With renewed determination, Axel set his sights on his goal and began to train with fierce intensity. He knew that the road ahead would be long and difficult, but he was ready for the challenge. He was ready to become the greatest hunter the world had ever seen.

Axel stood in a large open field, the sun shining brightly above him. He took a deep breath and began to stretch, feeling his muscles awaken as he moved. As he stretched, he thought to himself about the upcoming mission with Ging and how he needed to be in top physical condition.

"It is exciting to know that I will be going into mission with Ging. Despite the fact that I dont like him when it comes to his behavior against Gon, it is still something big."

Axel thought.

Once he was finished stretching, he started his training routine. He began with a few basic punches and kicks, gradually increasing in intensity and speed. His movements were smooth and fluid, each one executed with precision and control.

As he continued to train, Axel's mind began to wander. He thought about his past and how he had come to be where he was today. He remembered the days of his childhood, spent in poverty and struggling to survive. He thought about the hard work and dedication it had taken to get to where he was now, and he felt a sense of pride in his accomplishments.

"I am not going go back to that life. Everything had changed."

As he continued to train, Axel's movements became faster and more intense. He pushed himself harder and harder, sweat pouring down his face as he focused all his energy on the task at hand. His body ached, but he didn't stop, knowing that he needed to keep going if he wanted to be ready for the mission with Ging.

Finally, after what seemed like hours, Axel collapsed on the ground, exhausted but satisfied with his training. He lay there for a few moments, catching his breath and feeling the sun's warmth on his skin

Thank you for reading.

If you want to help me out and read 80 chapters advance, check out my patreon page.

patreon.com/Adenlia

0