Monster do exist
33 1 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

This has to be the weirdest day of my life, today I'm officially 16 years old, and here i am in a middle of a nightclub with my father, first the bouncer somehow allow me to enter after seeing my father and secondly he call my father chief, did my father join somekind of secret club or something, just as i awkwardly standing there like a deer on a headlight, i feel someone pat my shoulder, it was my father smiling at me and said.

'aroon i know you must be wondering why did i bring you here, there something i want to show you, unless you see it with your own eyes, i dont think you would believe me'.

' what would that be, is it an alien or something, i never would have thought alien being here drunk and what not'. Still with his silly smile he answered.

'not an alien though, something else entirely, firts i want you to take a deep breath and try to locate something that smell different'. Without missing a beat i replied.

' excuses me you want me to what now' he just close his eyes and told it again.

' i want you to close your eye and take a deep breath, okay just like that, did you find something smells different here'. 

'if you asking of something, one of the people here smell like dead body somehow, is he azombie dad?'. Just as he he heard my question he laughed.

'you know what aroon, That's not a zombie, it's a vampire a monster that feed on human blood'

' you're kidding me right, dad last time i check, vampire doesn't exist'. 

'no aroon, vampire does exist and they are nothing like those teens novels, none of them are good, it's either bad or worse, lets follow him, look like he found himself a victim'.

 Looking at that man again i found he was with a girl, and they are about to exit the club,through the backdoor just like that my father drag me along toward that man, when we manage to catch up to them, that guy was just about to bite the girl neck, and my father suddenly shout at him.

'you know corpse, your kind aren't allowed here, only living breathing creature lives in this town' okay what my father did there was something crazy, I don't think the vampire would be happy with our intrusion and boy he looks irate.

'i do what i like human, just move along now and i might let you walk away unscathed' 

What happened next was crazy, my father just in split second run toward the vampire and punch him square in his jaw, the vampire was trown away like a sack of potatoes, before the vampire could have the chance to stand up, my father just rain him with few punches until he became a bloody mess, after that he grab the vampire by the collar and tol him if he ever sees him in this town ever again he will end him, the vampire look at my father and nod sheepishly.

After assuring the girl is safe, we going back to our car and headed home, after getting home i goes straight to bed, before i could sleep my father told that tomorrow morning he's going to explain just what has happened tonight.

1