Chapter 19: how can Wong be wrong (R-18)
2k 20 59
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

My stinger swing side to side as I clenched my teeth ‘whose voice does that belong too, It doesn’t sound male’. ‘There is no way Midnight would cheat on me’ I had reached the surface and I started to run towards my house. ‘If there is a man there I will rip his dick off and shove it so far down his throat he’ll be shitting it out for a week.’ I activated my *Muscle Growth* skill in my legs my trousers ripped slightly as my muscles grew larger and larger.

Host what is the actual chance that Midnight would fuck another man hum. Unless his dick is more than 11 inches which I highly doubt she would probably tear them limb from limb and probably eat them.

My feet left marks on the foot path from my foot fall as I powered on. ‘The other voice does sound familiar’ I suddenly was hit by something hard and fast. I was tossed into a nearby alley and hit a dumpster I had definitely made a dent into it as my body writhed in agony. ‘Motherfucker I need something that numbs pain’ I gritted my teeth as my spine started to reconstruct itself. I saw a figure in a black armoured suit closing in on me ‘who the fuck is the guy in the gimp suit system’.

He host is Black Noir one of the Seven in the tv show The Boys. Billy Butcher nicknamed him Gimp Cunt and Ninja Cunt. His super powers include enhanced speed, strength, durability, hearing, agility, a super human healing factor and super human reflexes. He has mastered many martial arts in your current state you stand very little chance of beating him.

I redirected my *Muscle Growth* skill from my legs to my arms my clothes began to tear as I took a swing at Black Noir. The system seriously understated the guy’s reflexes he not only easily dodged my attack but countered by wiping out two knives and cut my arm into ribbons. I nearly cried out in pain as I recoiled my arm the wound had already started to heal up but Black Noir didn’t waste any time and started to strike at me.

His knives easily cut through my clothes and skin I stumbled back and quickly deflected one of his knives with my tail. ‘Damn it how tough is this fucker?’ I tried to impale him with my stinger but he just did a somersault backwards. 

Host there is one minute remaining for your Muscle growth skill.

I was pretty muck fucked as Black Noir closed in. “Fuck this!” I shot my tongue out at him it must have surprised him as he was unable to dodge it as it coiled around his right arm. I shot towards him and transferred all the power of my *Muscle Growth* skill into my jaw muscles. I bit deep into Black Noirs right shoulder and he in turn started stabbing me in the neck with the knife in his free hand. 

I was able to tear away from him taking a large chunk of his shoulder with me. It tasted absolutely awful and I immediately spat it out “goddamn you taste like dog shit”. I started to scrape the remaining pieces out of my teeth as Black Noir stumbled back. I think he didn’t expect me to have this many tricks in my bag because he ran away just as my skill hit its time limit. I breathed a sigh of relief but also groaned a bit because my clothes were ruined ‘I seriously need to send Vought my clothes bill’. 

1 hour later

I had finally reached home and quickly entered I smelled something delicious and then I saw something peculiar. A man was tied to one of my chairs he looked at me frantically and tried to scream at me but a gag stopped him. I then heard a lot of banging and moaning noises coming from upstairs. “I will sort you out later” as I started to walk past him the man started to cry. 

“Yeah thats it thats it” ‘that sounds like Midnight’.

“Faster Faster Im so close!” ‘Why does that voice sound so familiar’.

“God me too ahh!” I burst into my bedroom and saw Midnight Scissoring a familiar woman. She turned to me and gasped.

“Ah I’m so sorry” It was Ada Wong and she was completely naked she tried to get away from Midnight but Midnight didn’t let go.

“Where are you going I thought we were getting to the good part” I saw that both Midnight and Ada were coated in sweat and probably each others bodily fluids. I couldn’t help myself and I felt my dick go as hard as a rock I tried my best to hide my unwanted erection but Midnight saw it and smiled. “Do you want to see how me and this sexy little man here does it Ada?’.

‘Shit I walked into a den of horny lionesses didn’t I system’ I tried to shuffle backwards but this was stopped by one of her antennae coiling around my waist.

I wish you the best of luck host you’re going to need it.

I heard it snicker as I was lifted towards the two women “holy shit how is he this big” I felt a pair of hands grip my stiff cock that was begging to be released from my tattered pants.

“Wait to you see it all nice and exposed Ada” a pair of much larger hands gripping the sides of my pants and started to slide them down. Finally the much awaited guest had arrived springing into life and hitting Ada in the chin. 

“He’s an energetic one isn’t he I looked down and saw Ada starting to kiss my cock leaving red lipstick marks on it. Midnight had started to get closer and I felt her hot breath on my dick.

“Now now Ada he is mine but I do think we could share him for a bit” Midnight had started to join in on the kissing as I remained in the air.

“Please stop” I chirped as Ada had started to suck my balls. 

“I think we should stop Midnight he doesn’t seem to want this” Ada had stopped sucking and faced Midnight who had to stop kissing my cock to talk to her.

“The one thing to remember with my sweet little husband Ada is he is into being raped and forced isn’t that right honey” as she said this she immediately deep throated my cock. I let out a girlish squeal as my face started to turn into one of enjoyment and pleasure. Midnights head movements were clumsy but that had a certain charm to it as I felt my cock twitching in her mouth.

“Wow he really likes being used doesn’t he, most men I’ve fucked always wanted to be in the position of power, your husband Midnight is really submissive isn’t he” Ada said this as she started to stroke my body. Midnight stopped deep throating me and looked at her.

“Do you want to try?” I was placed on the bed and the Antenna disappeared back into Midnights forehead. I felt Ada’s hot breath getting closer and closer to my cock until finally she started to suck on it. I felt her teeth scraping the top and bottom of my cock I let out a whimper of pain and Ada stopped.

“He’s not only huge but he’s to thick for me to properly blow.” I saw Midnight walk towards her and she whispered something to her and Ada started crawl up the bed towards me. I was pulled slightly so that I was laying on my back and then Ada placed her pussy on my mouth. “Your wife said you can do magic with your tongue so don’t try to disappoint me” I felt Midnight starting to deep throat my dick again. 

My tongue started to lick and probe her vagina then my tongue started to grow longer and longer inside Ada. She let out several squeals as I felt my tongue hit the entrance to her womb. I started to coil my tongue like a spring inside her then I rapidly uncoiled it then rapidly coiled it again. “Holy shit his tongue” Ada looked down on me and noticed the bulge in her body moving. I felt my dick twitch inside Midnights mouth as I felt her teeth nibble on it softly.

Ada had started to twitch violently and fell backwards onto Midnight then a jet of liquid erupted from her vagina and hit my face. This made me violently cum inside Midnight’s mouth, as I wiped the liquid from my face and looked towards Ada and Midnight I saw Ada apologising to Midnight who had completely swallowed my load. I was allowed to rest my back on the beds head board as Ada crept towards me. My dick was still rock hard and was eager for what I thought was going to happen.

“He’s still hard after cumming that much wow” Ada was surprised as she grabbed my dick and she started to lower herself onto it. I gasped as she got lower and lower then I felt it hit the entrance of her womb. I looked and saw that she had only been able to take two thirds of my total length. I felt her insides twitch “fuck he’s so big and thick” after Ada said this she began to move up and down.

“I’m surprised Ada that you were able to take that much he is 11 inches after all” Midnight was laid beside me and she looked on as Ada began to move faster and faster. I gazed into Ada’s eyes and saw that her usual composed self had completely disappeared and was replaced with a lustful beast.

I turned to see Midnight looking slightly jealous of Ada as my dick made a moving bulge inside her. I grabbed Midnight’s head with both of my hands and forced it closer to mine. My lips were now on hers and I started to pry them open with my tongue. She soon realised what I was doing and let my tongue enter her mouth. I made my tongue coil around her tongue as I passionately kissed her. Her eyes were full of lust and passion and she probably saw that mine were too.

As our lips parted my attention was draw back to Ada who had now grabbed my head and proceeded to force a kiss out of me. I felt her tongue trying to pin my own and I tried to let out a moan. Midnight must have not liked our current activity as she immediately pried our lips apart. I saw she was looking at Ada with a murderous glare “only I’m allowed to kiss him on the lips!” Midnight sounded extremely childish as she forced my face into her breasts. My vision went completely black and my moans became muffled. I felt that my hands were being restrained by a pair of hands I guessed they belonged to Ada since one of Midnight hands was keeping my face locked in her breasts.

I felt my cock twitch inside Ada but any attempt I made to warn her came out muddled and muffled.

“I think he’s about to cum” that was Midnight.

“Okay I have the perfect place for his load” I felt Ada get off my dick and she started to suck it as best she could. Midnight released my head so I could see Ada licking and sucking the tip of my dick.

“Agh god I’m cumming” I squealed as my dick violently twitched before I started to release inside Ada’s mouth. 

‘God it’s so thick and creamy and there’s so much I feel my stomach filling’ 

I saw Ada greedily slurping down every little drop of cum I gave her. But as I kept cumming I saw Ada lifting her head but one of Midnights hands shot out and forced her head down again. “Now Now Ada my husbands seed is precious and you better not waste a drop” That’s it choke on his thick load so he can see why he should love me more’.

I heard Ada starting to choke and I saw a menacing look on Midnights face ‘is she trying to kill Ada’. I had to finish before Ada choked to death I mustered all of my will power and I managed to stop cumming. Midnight released Ada’s head and as she did Ada just slumped sideways. I quickly got up to check on her and noticed that her stomach was bloated my cock was still hard and Midnight was quick to capitalise on this. She grabbed it and pulled me closer to her.

“Don’t worry she’s still breathing” she gripped my dick harder and I winced slightly. “I want to know why the load you gave her was so big and why the load I got was so small” I heard anger and jealousy in her voice. 

“I had to satisfy her so we could go all out without anyone else watching” I did a nervous chuckle. Midnight simply grabbed me and pushed me against a wall “I’m not walking for a while after this am I?”

“No, no you are not” Midnight had a predatory grin.

R.I.P Host 
59