Chapter 22: Strike Team part 2
1.2k 12 46
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I laughed with Midnight we had to wait a bit for our food to arrive. I started into Midnights eyes as she eagerly tucked into her food ‘what have I done to deserve you’. I thought back to the shattered excuse of a man I was before and smiled as I tucked into my food. I enjoyed some wine after I had a lengthy argument with the waiter who refused to give it to me probably because of my appearance.

I was only able to have two small glasses before my vision had started become fuzzy. I started to hiccup and I felt my temperature rising.

Host you maybe an adult but your body is of a child so your alcohol tolerance is way lower then normal people.

“Midnight you look so beautiful” my words slurred out and a drunken smile appeared on my face as I ate more and more of my steak. I started to sway from side to side and my tail did drunken dance. 

“I think you have had enough alcohol love” I noticed that Midnight had finished her food and had now picked me up. I snuggled myself in her breast just to see her reaction. I saw lots of people starring at the scene that was unfolding ‘let them look I don’t care’.

“I love you Midnight” I gripped onto her tighter and tighter. “I will never ever let anyone hurt you” my tail coiled around her waist I started to chuckle wildly. “I can’t wait to see our baby” I seem to have made her embarrassed by my sudden drunken outburst. Her face had begun to turn bright red and I took this opportunity to steal a nice long passionate kiss.

“Some people don’t know how to act in a public setting” some women was talking to some man opposite her probably her husband.

“Yeah I bet that woman has some kind of child fetish give her company”

“I bet she is some pedophile” anger started to burn in my veins as I pushed myself free of Midnight and turned to see where the comment had came from. A large man with short brown hair and blue eyes had insulted my wife.

“I dare you to say that again!” my tone had dramatically changed from jolly to deadly serious. “Come on I dare you insult my wife again!” I had drawn closer to the man sizing him up. 

“I don’t know what you think you heard little guy but you’re clearly drunk so how about to take your pedophile ‘wife’ here and leave” he made air quotes as he said wife. I started to groan as I had enough of this guys shit. I readjusted my glasses and my tail shot towards the man and using its pincer like end I raised him in the air by his throat. He started to choke and I smiled widely.

“Come on big guy where is that bravado you had as you called my loved one a pedophile!” I started to shake him to keep him conscious. All the crowd could do was look on as I shook him some more. I then heard crying and turned my head slightly it was Midnight. My anger built up even more “SEE WHAT YOU HAVE DONE YOU HAVE MADE HER CRY!” I was about to kill the man with the middle stinger part of my pincer when she looked up at me.

“He’s not the one that’s making me cry it’s you you’re making me cry” tears streamed down her face. I tossed the man away and limped towards Midnight and I started crying hugging her tightly.

“Don’t cry please I hate seeing you sad” my tears hit my glasses and ran down the lenses. My vision started to go blurry and the finally black. 

Pov Leon Scott Kennedy 

I sighed as I was finally home I cracked my back slightly as I sat on my couch. The strike team were sent to their respective homes to rest up before the mission. I liked most of the team but Albert Wesker gave me an uneasy feeling. I sighed as I started to clean my gun ‘I don’t know what’s going to happen tomorrow’ I was nervous at the thought. I had seen what that man’s wife was capable of just then my phone pinged. 

“Looks like someone responded to my profile on Law and Love” I chuckled Smith had made me sign up to the first dating app for police officers. A small tear slid down my face Smith had a wife and kid and I could’ve prevented it. My hands cupped my face ‘I had the chance he was right in front of me I bloody spoke to him.’ If that man was responsible for the travesty that took my partner and killed all those other people I will bring him to justice. 

Pov Midnight Valentine 

I had finally carried master all the way home after his drunken outburst at the restaurant. I sighed slightly my right shoulder was covered in his drool I heard him mumble in his sleep. “So much for my evening, at least now I know my husband can’t hold his liquor” I had planed for us to have a nice romantic meal then maybe cap the night with some action in bed. I quietly crept up the stairs to our room the door opened with a slight creek. Seeing my husband’s defenceless cute body made me want to rip his clothes off and ravage him. 

I gently place him on the bed and turned to leave I then heard the front door open. I quickly closed the bedroom door and licked my lips ‘please say that is a burglar I liked that steak at the restaurant but I prefer my meat freshly killed.’ My hand grew some jagged black claws and my teeth became much, much sharper. I silently crept down the stairs ready to pounce on my prey. “Hello I saw you guys come in” ‘god damn it its that woman’ I transformed my hand back to normal. 

“You should be thankful Zero is sleeping at this moment Ada” I turned the corner and nearly choked at what I saw. “What the freaking hell happened to you” Ada had definitely grown taller, I gripped her arms they had definitely grown more muscular.

“I thought your husband told you have gave me some strange serum thing and I got some enhancements”. My jaw dropped ‘nothing happened between them my ass’ I gritted my teeth. “The ordeal hurt like hell some I thought you and me could you know punish him a bit” she nudged me with her elbow a bot.

“Well that won’t be happening” I guided Ada to my sleeping husband “I found out a very important nugget of information today my husband can’t handle his liquor”. My husbands tail swayed from left to right as he started to toss and turn. 

“So how did this happen then?” We went back down stairs and I recalled the story. “So your saying some guy called you a pedo and he nearly killed the guy because of it”. I heard her tut as she poured herself a glass of wine “that sounds kinda hot”.

“Weird thing is its like he becomes a different person when he’s drunk right friendly and he openly called me beautiful”.

“What doesn’t he call you beautiful?” I sighed.

“No he calls me beautiful but when he’s drunk it’s like he wears his heart on his sleeve and he becomes vulnerable”. Ada took a sip of her wine and looked at me strangely.

“Well it looks like I know what his punishment will be when sleeping beauty wakes up.” I smiled slowly as I gazed at the new Ada ‘my husband made her like that so she would be harder for me to break’.

“Well I still need to punish him for ruining date night I had to freaking hold back because we were in a public space otherwise I would’ve ripped his pants of and fucked the ever loving shit out of his cute submissive body.” I pouted slightly as Ada laughed “I’m all flustered now thinking about his drunken moans begging me to make him cum.”

Ada put the glass down “well when he wakes up I really want to see this defenceless side of him”. Her smile reminded me of a hungry lion I then heard a loud bang coming from upstairs. We both rushed to the bedroom as we entered we were greeted by a strange sight. His tail was drunkenly dancing in the air and he had some how completely stripped naked. The sheets were on the floor and he laid completely outstretched and defenceless. “Ar you sure he’s asleep and he’s not trying to make you fuck him in some kind of sex fetish thing.”

“I’m sure he’s asleep because the tail’s moving irrationally”

“How about we have some fun whilst where here” Ada shrugged as she stepped closer.

“We are not fucking my husband whilst he’s unconscious unless I’m sure he would want it” I heard Ada tut.

“Come on he’s right here and I’m sure he wouldn’t mind” I scowled at her but a different thought popped into my mind.

“Have you got your phone” Ada nodded “whilst we may not be able to fuck him I’m sure a few pictures wouldn’t hurt” we both smiled and we both quickly exited the bedroom to get our phones.

46