Chapter 31: Destructive Relaxation (R-18)
1.8k 9 45
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Pov Luke Valentine

I grunted loudly as I quivered in pleasure I was sat on the top of my desk. Midnight was deep throating my dick without any problems, her head bobbed back and forth at a rapid pace. She had stopped deep throating and was now rubbing my dick with her hands. “Does that feel good honey, does it feel good to have your sexy gorgeous wife blowing your big, fat, throbbing cocking until you release everything you’ve got into my stomach”. I looked at her with glazed over eyes I was completely consumed by pleasure.

I ran my fingers through her hair before I withdrew them to unbutton my shirt. “I think my gorgeous sexy goddess of a wife deserves so much more then just a stomach full of my seed”. I leant in closer and started to whisper in her ear “I’m going to fill every part of you until It leaks out”. 

She bit my ear and whispered her reply “well I hope nothing in this office is too valuable”. I saw her smile before she lifted me of the desk and tossed me onto the wooden conference table. I saw her climb onto it before she lowered her self onto my cock. “God I will never get use to how huge you are” she groaned as I felt myself go deeper and deeper inside her. I waited till she had completely taken my dick before I grabbed her and pulled myself closer to her.

“I know you’re usually the dominant one but” I licked her neck and kissed the tip oh her ear “I’m taking the reins this time”. She pushed down again and bent forward slightly.

“Well lets see if you can take the reins off me” she started moving whilst holding me down. I tried my best to overpower her grip but her strength plus the intense pleasure I was getting made it impossible. “I thought you were going to overpower me come on overpower me”. I groaned as I started to pull her top of I also heard the table groaning from our actions. I tried to undo her bra but the fucker wouldn’t come off. Midnight giggled as I tried to get the bra off before she intervened. “What would you do without me” what I struggled with Midnight did in mere seconds.

I started to lick every exposed part of Midnights body and I saw that small cracks were forming in the table. I felt my cock throb more and more and I tied my tail around her waist. I could hear her panting louder and louder as the cracks in the table got bigger and bigger. I couldn’t hold back any longer and I started to suck on Midnights exposed breast as I started to cum. I heard her squeal as the first shot of semen started to leak out of her pussy. But I didn’t stop at one I felt my cock throb again as I shot several more loads into her. 

The table had finally reached its limit and broke underneath me making Midnight fall on top of me. “Oh my god!” Midnight squealed out as she stared to orgasm and spasm from my dick exiting them ramming the deepest part of her pussy. I used this opportunity to flip us over so that she was now lying on her back and I sat on my knees. I saw my cum leaking out of her pussy and it turned me on a lot. My hands started to stroke my cock as I saw Midnight starting to recover. 

“Well it seems like you two are having a great time” Ada had just exited the elevator. “When Red Queen told me you two where up here alone I thought something might be going on.” She started to unbutton her white shirt to expose a red bra. 

“Well he is my husband Ada” Midnight got up and shook the shards of table from her hair.

“Yes he is but that doesn’t mean you can horde him to yourself”. Ada walked closer and kicked her shoes off and she came closer and closer to me. I felt her cold hands grip my cock and she started to stroke it intensely. “It isn’t healthy to be this hard” as she said this I blew another load all over her hands.

Pov Ada 3 hours later 

“My god was that intense” I was covered head to toe in Lukes cum. Midnight was laying beside me panting I got up and started to stretch. The office was completely destroyed the walls had massive cracks forming, most of the furniture was broken. Luke was just laying there completely naked and snoring his tail moved on its own swaying side to side.

“Is he still hard” Midnight panted as she got up as well. I nodded and turned to her we had barely lasted his relentless thrusts. 

“He’s lasting longer and longer before passing out and his dick is still rock hard”. I felt some of his cum trickle down my leg ‘I’m so glad I decided to take the pill today otherwise I would’ve definitely been knocked up’.

“Yes we’re not going to be enough soon, maybe we need another to help us” I had to agree with her Luke had been getting better and better.

“What’s his type tho and how do we get him to fuck her” I asked Midnight before a familiar red hologram appeared in front of us.

“The boss has been writing a secret book about his fantasies, would you like for me to tell you where it is?” We both nodded and Red Queen just waved her hand and a safe appeared behind one of the walls and opened. We both took a look inside and I pulled out a small notebook. 

The notebook was made of leather and was black in colour I flipped to the first page. “Wow who knew Luke was this kind of person” I showed the notebook to Midnight who did a slight gasp.

“He does have a dirty mind doesn’t he” Midnight giggled slightly as we continued to read the notebook. By the time we finished reading the whole thing we had learned two things.

“So Lukes fetish is strong tall independent women and we haven’t been ruff enough with him” I blushed slightly. ‘Luke is definitely not like most men that’s for sure’.

“Now we have to decide on a target” Midnight was already thinking about who we could add to our little group.

‘Someone who is tall, strong independent’ “how about Wonder Woman she fits the bill quite well”.

“No I won’t have anyone who I can’t say I can easily kill fuck my husband”. I turned to her in disbelief and she soon realised what she said.

“You only let me fuck Luke because you thought I was easy to kill” she giggled nervously.

“Well I mean if you tried to hurt him or take him for yourself I need to make sure I can defend my role as his wife”. I didn’t like her answer but I could tell she was being honest.

“Well you need to take him back and I will search for our new partner” Midnight smiled as she lifted the sleeping Luke into her arms and left in the elevator. ‘She’s probably going to wash him and herself in the showers on the twentieth floor’. “Red Queen can you search for potential women that fit Lukes taste and filter those that Midnight probably can’t kill please”.

“I can’t believe you’re using me one of the most powerful AI’s on the planet to make a list of potential fuck buddies for the boss just because you can’t be bothered to do it yourself”. A list started to form and show itself on via a handy display on the wall.

“Well lets see what we’ve got here Elektra, Huntress or Viper these three seem the most promising for now and Midnight could probably easily kill all three of them even if they worked together”. I started to whistle as Red Queen reformed herself.

“I don’t know why you have interest in these three, they are all unstable and violent and frankly I don’t think you could trust them even if they decided to work with you.”

“Well I can be very persuasive” I smiled as I got ready to have a shower as well. 

Pov Iron Man

I was drinking coffee when Nick Fury entered I sighed as I placed the coffee on a table. “I heard you were demoted” I heard Fury sigh as he sat down.

“What gave that away Stark?”

“Well I’m seeing you in person and not Coulson” I sat down next to him. “What do you want Fury” I sighed as Fury pulled out a small envelope.

“I would like you to investigate the tower near this one and it’s occupants and staff.”

I smiled widely “I knew The seven were up to something I’ll start monitoring them straight away starting with Homelander.”

“Not that tower Stark the one that came under new management recently the Umbrella Tower”.

“Natasha already told me to be careful about that place, I was planning to do an investigation on them soon anyway.”

Who should the Main character add to his harem now
  • Huntress Votes: 3 12.0%
  • Viper Votes: 14 56.0%
  • Elektra Votes: 8 32.0%
Total voters: 25 · This poll was closed on Aug 26, 2023 05:57 PM.
45