Chapter 33: Meeting Professor X
1.3k 10 44
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

You I winced slightly as I saw my new mutation description.

Permanent Mutation: Body Morph LV1
The Host can change his shape size and body features this includes gender as well. The Host will feel all the pain associated with the change so extensive and drastic change will hurt like hell.

Now back to the random item that the system had given me.

Queen Plaga
An organism that can asexually reproduce unlimited numbers of the Las Plaga. Caution is advised when handling this thing by anyone that hasn’t been infected with Las Plaga. The system has also created a special organism that can be swallowed and the one who has swallowed it can control the queen and her kin. Even dominant strains of the Las Plagas have to obey your orders to some degree. Owners of the dominant strain can resist your orders completely if they have enough will power. The one who has swallowed the Controller Plaga will also gain immense resistance to pain.

A small spider like creature emerged in the palm of my right hand. “God damn it this is going to be gross” I sighed as I opened my mouth and it crawled inside. I gipped slightly as I felt it move inside my body. “I will need to find an adequate home for the Queen before I move on with any plans involving the Plaga.’

I grinned slightly “lets see what my new mutation can do”. I had a mental image in my head of a tall well built man with long black hair and a full lushes beard. He also didn’t have a tail and his eyes were blue and not blood red in colour. I felt a slight stinging and heard and felt several things breaking and moving inside of me. My clothes where ripped at places and I felt my new body ‘It will hurt like hell it said ha I barely felt a thing’.

Well host If you want to feel the pain of your transformation that can be arranged.

The system sounded like it meant what it had said and I decided not to question it. 

3 Days later

Midnight had nearly killed me because of my new look and made me promise to never take up a different appearance in her presence again. Ada was also surprised by my new ability and I saw that the pair were scheming something. But that didn’t matter Midnights pregnancy was coming along and her belly had grown even larger. I think she had some worries that I might not still love her because of her current or potential future figure. I had done my best to reassure her that I loved her no matter her appearance.

Ada had to drive me and Midnight to a special place as I couldn’t even look over the steering wheel and both me and Midnight didn’t know how to drive. The system had not been bothering me in the a while and that did scare me. But I had to quickly put that thought aside as the car approached a large manner like building.

As I helped Midnight out of the car I instantly recognised the logo on the gates and my jaw dropped. I was standing outside of the X-Mansion and I saw the man himself approaching us. “Ah Mr and Mrs Valentine I hope you weren’t waiting long” Xavier looked at me then looked at Midnight. I knew he was probably wondering how we had sex give the sheer difference in size. A second figure appeared behind him this figure was male with scruffy black hair and was significantly shorter than Midnight and Ada.

“This is Logan one of the instructors here” I saw Wolverine sniff the air.

“Why do you smell of blood” he then turned to Midnight “and you don’t smell human”. I saw Midnight’s hands turn black and her fingers turn into sharp deadly blades. Wolverine unsheathed his claws and growled at Midnight. I stepped in between the two ‘you can’t kill him here love we need a place for our kids’. Midnight seemed to calm down and Xavier got closer.

“Sorry about that how about we get down to business” I nodded my head and followed Xavier in along with Midnight and Ada. We entered the main building quickly and I was greeted by Jean Grey and Storm. Midnight and Ada stepped in front of me I got the feeling they felt threatened by the presence of the woman. 

You are very lucky Host to have such loyal and protective women by your side. 

I chuckled slightly and I saw Logan just glare at me coldly. The professor then started to scream loudly gripping his head and had a small nose bleed. “Professor what’s wrong!” Jean started to approach the professor. Wolverine unsheathed his claws and jumped at me snarling. Midnight tried to move between us but I used my tail to stop her and by doing so left myself open for Wolverine to have his claws pointed at my throat.

“Now listen here bub stop what you’re doing to the professor and I might not turn your head into a shish kebab.” I looked him dead in the eyes and smiled as Ada had cocked her gun and placed it at the side of Wolverine’s skull. “That gun is going to hurt me let alone stop me from killing him” I grabbed his claws and increased the strength of my arms thanks to my *Muscle growth* temporarily mutation. I started to slowly impale my own neck with his claws much to his surprise. They exited the other end of my neck and I started to chuckle.

“And it’s going to take a lot more than some knife hands to hurt me let alone kill me” Xavier had stopped screaming and was now looking completely drained. I quickly pulled Wolverines claws from my neck and started to wipe the blood off. 

“Dada dada did I do good” a strange voice started to ring in my head and I looked around confused.

I was wondering when she would put my lessons to good use.

I sighed “Dada that old bald pervert tried to read your mind”. I gritted my teeth and I heard the system nervously chuckle.

I don’t think I taught her that word.

It chuckled some more and my anger didn’t subsided ‘If you’ve taught my daughters any other bad words you might as well tell me now system because if you don’t I might just try to find and kill you.’ The system must have sensed that I was serious because it was more than forthcoming with information.

Well I just taught them some basic vocabulary like fuck, asshole, motherfucker, bitch, bastard you know the basic vocabulary for children these days.

I really wanted to tear the systems throat out but my attention was refocused on the professor. “So Mr Xavier could you please tell me why you were trying to read my mind?” 

“Sorry for trying too but It’s a safety procedure to make sure that new enrolees or others don’t have any thoughts of harming students or staff in this facility”. The bald man panted slightly and regained his previous posture. “Well I can’t wait to meet your daughter and her sister Mr and Mrs Valentine when can we expect them?”

I scratched my chin slightly “well it should be about 18 days give or take for them to be born than about a year before they reach sexual maturity than their aging process will be reduced to a normal human pace, so about a month or so depending on if we are willing to let them leave the nest.”

“Can you explain the housing options here like is this a boarding school or what”.

“We have flexible options we act as both a normal school and a boarding school with accommodation for students that couldn’t attend because they live too far away.”

Pov Charles Francis Xavier 1 hour later

Beads of sweat where dripping down my face as I saw the car leave. Logan was quick to approach me “I don’t think we should accept the spawn of those two Professor”.

“Logan we need to accept them even more than before, it would be more dangerous to let them wander around unsupervised, at least here we can try to lead them down the right path” Logan snorted at my comment.

“I still don’t like it that woman the tall one didn’t smell human at all and the boy he reeked of blood”.

“And what about the woman that put a gun to your head” Logan shook his head slightly.

“She smelled weird as well she smelled familiar and strange at the same time”. He turned to face me slightly “and how did you let an unborn child hurt you professor”.

“Honestly Logan I only got hurt because I wasn’t expecting to receive a psychic attack from a unborn, she could be an extremely powerful individual when she grows up and that is why we have to nurture them.” 

I watched Logan leave and I pulled out my phone and pressed speed dial. “Natasha it’s me I just had a meeting with Luke Valentine”.

“So could you read his mind?”

“I only got some brief images but he killed some man with a red gauntlet”

“Was that man bald with a monocle?”

“Yes he had some giant snake eat him.”

44