Chapter 43: Kingpin Kingdom
997 4 28
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I had to remove enough organs to make space for the new organ or I would have to become bigger. So I decided to remove my Spleen it wasn’t painful thanks to the Control Plaga. I decided to look through my accumulated power.

Luke Valentine        Race: Human/B.O.W/Plaga/?
Age 19    Title: Unbiased Killer

Temporary Mutations: B.O.W Assimilation LV1, Bone Darts LV1, Tumour Wings LV1, Muscle Growth LV2.

Permanent Mutations: Trident Stinger LV1, Body Morph LV1, Acid Gland LV1, Enhanced Teeth LV1, Spidy Sense LV1, Lickers Tongue LV2, Predatory Eyes LV2

Knowledge 
Genius: Coding, Hacking 
Expert: Mechanical Engineering 
Advanced: Biology, Biotechnology
Proficient:
Beginner:  Language Understanding 

Skills: Eyes of Good and Evil

Traits: Cannibalistic Gain, Blood Lust

‘System bring up the page for the Spidy Sense please as it hasn’t been of any use to me’

Permanent Mutation: Spidy Sense LV1
The host can detect danger milliseconds before it happens. This can be upgraded to detect the danger sooner.

I sighed I wondered why I was still getting my ass kicked without it triggering. I was currently resting on Umbrella Island waiting for Yawn and Jackson to return from the mission I had sent them on. A small notebook filled with pictures and evidence was in my hands. I wanted to make a unified Criminal Syndicate comprised of those I could trust or controlled. My memory flashed back to the time when Ada asked me about Hydra’s more specifically Viper’s involvement with the arena bombing. Viper had told her that she broke off with a small group of Hydra agents after the bombing. 

Apparently they were disgusted with what Strucker had done. I told Ada I had killed Yawn kill Strucker and that Viper was receiving my support on unifying a broken Hydra on towards peace. I couldn’t tell if she believed us but to be safe I had Red Queen redirect Ada away from any sensitive material. I was deep in this thought as a Raven landed onto one of the Islands helipad. Yawn and Jackson exited with a very large white sack. Yawn had a black eye and an angry expression on his face. 

“Next time we take an acrobatic summo down you are going first” the sack moved frantically and a muffled yell came from it. “Shut it Jumbo where here!” Yawn dropped the sack at my feet and undid the knot.

“What happened to you Yawn” I giggled slightly as he rubbed his eye. I opened the sack and my jaw dropped tied and bound like a hog with chains was Wilson Fisk.

Ow so Wilson was the Acrobatic Sumo hum

“I told you to bring him here, not kidnap him!” I used my stinger to cut the chains and Wilson did exactly what I thought he would do. He slugged Yawn and kicked me in the stomach.

“Do you know who I am!” Wilson yelled whilst patting down his iconic white suit. I readjusted my glasses and got back up.

“I’m so sorry Mr Fisk for this incident I sent them to bring you here I should’ve told them to restrain themselves”. I bowed slightly and Jackson helped Yawn back onto his feet ‘That Fatty should be glad the boss wants him alive’. Yawn grunted as he caught Jackson peeking at his ass, Yawn gave him a slap that even made me feel it. 

“Wait aren’t you that” he snapped his fingers “You’re Luke Valentine the man who apparently cured cancer”. His face turned more stern “what do you want with me?” he readied himself. I picked up my cane and limped towards him and handed him the notebook. He opened it and gave me an even sterner look “are you sure these pictures and documents are real.”

“Yes Mr Fisk they are, I know all about your little devil problem and I’m here with a proposal, Help me and reap the rewards. If you do this every dream you’ve ever had will come true. Betray me and you saw how easily my employees took you down.” Fisk processed the information and nodded. I explained to him the attack that would rock the world to its core, how I was building a secret society and how he should take his family on a nice long vacation.

“I thank you Mr Valentine Dare Devil has been a thorn in my side for a long time” he took a look at Jackson and Yawn. “If it wouldn’t bother you could you send one of those two to deal with him?”. I smiled and nodded Jackson cracked his knuckles and got onto the Raven with Mr Fisk. As the Raven took off again I turned to face Yawn.

“So how did the black eye happen?” Yawn grumbled slightly before answering.

“Jumbo some how positioned himself above the door way landed on top of me, did a somersault backwards and punched me in the face as I got back up.” Yawn seemed embarrassed at the event and hissed slightly just as my phone rang.

“Hello Midnight… hum yes I know I book the trip to Paris for Valentine’s day… yes all expense paid.. yes I made sure we could visit the Louvre.” I sighed as I hung up and walked towards the Umbrella Island Compound. “Red Queen have you breached Vought servers and sent the necessary material to our bat friend in Gotham?” 

Red Queen materialised in front of me “yes boss the adequate material has been sent, and there is no chance for it to be traced back to us.” I nodded and walked towards a section of wall, I pressed part of a panel and the wall moved. It revealed a large elevator and I entered it with glee. The shity elevator music started to play again and I gritted my teeth.

Host with the RE point reward from your mission just think you could easily change the elevator music.

For some reason my system was even more annoying than before. ‘So system will the Chitauri attack New York like in the movies?’.

It’s hard to say Host you haven’t affected the Loki storyline to much so it is more than likely that the attack will still probably happen.

The systems words steeled my resolve if I was to attack the city, I could reinforce my position in the world. My company would help rebuild and if the plan went the way I hope it does faith in heroes will plummet. This would allow me to establish a military presence in New York making it hard the the A.U.T.F to operate in the shadows. ‘When the Chitauri attack if things go my way they’ll be met with the mighty of the Umbrella Corporation’. By using the Chitauri invasion as a stepping stone I hoped to make the Umbrella Security Service a force to be reckoned with.

If S.H.I.E.L.D couldn’t touch me because of my public appeal and the world’s need of the Umbrella Corporation. I giggled slightly they wouldn’t be able to touch me without upsetting a lot of powerful people. I was working on the next Umbrella Corporation product. Beauty products this would be the front for my many inhumane B.O.W’s testing sites. 

I was working on a special beauty cream that used characteristics from the Sonnentreppe flower. The first cancer treatments was also being given to those who had terminal cancer. My company was doing well and the U.S.S was steadily growing. 

Pov Wilson Fisk

I was being transported with the man Luke called Jackson. “What can you tell me about this Daredevil?” I looked at Jackson. He had greenish skin and two small bumps on his head.

“Daredevil has been a thorn in my side for far to long” Jackson giggled slightly “you find this funny.”

“Yes I do, you human’s always complain about your fellow man. You bicker and squabble and try to kill each other.” He slouched slightly and closed his eyes ‘this Valentine sure does have strange henchmen’. The pilot was silent as well deadly silent the Ravens could also turn invisible some how. We where soon flying over New York City and Jackson didn’t show any signs of waking up.

Pov Violet Valentine

I had just been changed by my mother, I spent most of my time keeping my sister in line. My sister was attempting to transform into her human state with moderate success. She was able to transform her top half into that of a human. She had short red hair and ivory skin her blood red eyes matched mine. “Sister” I waddled over to her and gave her a hug.

“Sister” I felt her human arms hug me tightly “dada will be happy”. Mother had just re-entered our room and smiled widely as she picked us both up. 

“Mama!”

“Mama!” A few tears hit our heads, mother was crying slightly.

“My precious little babies” she kissed both our foreheads. “I love you both so much and if anyone tries to hurt you” she squeezed us tighter. “I will make them suffer a thousand deaths before killing them”.

The Daredevil will meet his match next chapter stay tuned.

28