Chapter 231 : Spamming Shadow Clones Once Again!
273 1 11
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

[A/N : Hey guys. This chapter is Sponsored by Zero1995. You can thank him for the double release.]

In an hour, Fujin had gone through all 12 fishes without completely healing any. He sighed, 'I feel like I am close but I still can't heal it without burning its flesh… Still, I have a feeling that it should just be a matter of practice. I should get a hang of this jutsu soon.'

Fujin turned his attention towards the seal and began testing it. After a while, he concluded, 'Interesting seal. It has the base of a normal storage seal. That should be used to create a space in the seal. In addition, there are seals to preserve life and not pose any harm to it as well as to keep the air fresh and rich in oxygen. I can replicate these with ease.

However, there are a few additional seals that I don't recognize… I wonder if they will be in Section A of the library… Since the only additional component in the seal is time, I guess that these seals are responsible for slowing down time in the seal.'

Suddenly, Fujin's eyes widened as he had an idea, 'Wait! Since there are seals to slow down time, are there also seals that speed up time? If yes, then I could build my own hyperbolic time chamber! The fourth war is only around 8 to 9 years away and I am not sure how strong I can be by then. But a Hyperbolic time chamber could provide me with a huge help. Especially to master other elements and to try to fuse elements and learn Kekkei Genkais. But…'

A frown formed on Fujin's face, 'But, this won't be without drawbacks. I don't have any means to extend my Lifespan. Using such means will make me get older faster. At the very least, I shouldn't use it until the growth of my body has stopped.

Not to mention, it is highly questionable if such a seal exists. After all, if it does, I am sure that there would be many others who could come to the same conclusion as me. So, such training rooms should have been a trend in the ninja world. Especially during the times of great wars. Every village could use them to quickly train their kids and add more manpower to their armies.

Still, even if it doesn't exist, can I invent such a seal?'

Fujin stared at the unfamiliar symbols while thinking, 'The Konoha library should have the seal to slow down time. Whereas, speeding up time just needs reverse principles. With this seal as a base, I could have something to work with.'

Fujin analyzed more before nodding to himself, 'Yes, I can try this. Even if I have to limit the usage for myself, this method can be very handy. I'll work on this after mastering the seal that slows down time!'

With numerous ideas running through his mind, Fujin began studying the seal properly. He wrote down the symbols he didn't identify and experimented with them until he was sleepy.

The next day Fujin created a couple of Shadow clones. The clones looked at him and nodded. No words were needed. Fujin left the house and began his morning routine while his clones continued working on the seal.

After completing his morning routine, Fujin began relearning his jutsus by controlling Yin and Yang chakra. Fujin analyzed, 'My Infinite Breakthrough jutsu is modified to the limit. I can't strengthen it once again in a short time. Time to move on to the Air Bullet Jutsu. Once this jutsu is down, I will check if Yin and Yang chakra could be used to improve Wind Vacuum jutsus.

Fujin trained till his chakra levels became low. Satisfied with his progress, he returned home, took the scroll and went to the hospital to buy more fish for testing. After dinner, he trained Mystical Palm jutsu once again before going to bed.

For the next 5 days, Fujin trained in this manner. Finally, on the 5th night, a grin formed on Fujin's face. In front of him, a fish was rapidly flapping its fins and jumping on the scroll. Fujin muttered, "Mystical Palm jutsu is learnt!"

He grabbed the fish and flickered to his washroom. He filled a bucket with water and placed the healed fish in it. The fish finally calmed down and began swimming merrily.

Fujin observed the fish for 10 minutes and thought, 'Good, there are no side effects or complications. I should try healing a few more.'

Fujin returned towards where his scroll was. He opened it completely and summoned 5 fishes and weaved a hand sign.

'Multi Shadow Clone jutsu'

4 Shadow clones appeared around him. All immediately used Mystical Palm jutsu. In 30 seconds, all Fish began moving on the scroll. Fujin transferred all the fish into the bucket and observed them. All were fine and didn't develop any complications.

A clone said, "Looks like the first step of learning this jutsu is completed."

Another nodded and said, "Yes. Now we just have to try it on humans."

Fujin dismissed his clones and thought, 'It too should be similar. But I will have to be more careful. These fish were injured to the appropriate degree. In field situations, the injuries could be poisoned, may have already attracted some bacteria or there could be internal injuries. Anyways, no need to be worried about that. Yoshi should educate me about this.'

Fujin let out a Yawn and muttered, "I should go to sleep. Though I have managed to learn this jutsu, the seal has been difficult to replicate. I will spend the entire day tomorrow learning it."

The next morning, Fujin entered his basement and made a hand sign.

'Multi Shadow Clone jutsu'

In an instant, the entire basement was filled with smoke. Fujin created 35 shadow clones! His face went pale due to the loss of chakra. He sat down for a couple of minutes and meditated.

His clones observed him and realized, 'I still can't control my chakra during the Shadow Clone jutsu. All chakra gets distributed equally. Since I made 35 shadow clones, my main body just has 1/36 of his chakra remaining. No wonder the main body immediately began meditating.'

Though Fujin was meditating, his clones didn't need to meditate. They didn't disturb him and began working on the seal.

After an hour, Fujin's chakra finally recovered to a sufficient level. Fujin thought, 'I need to modify the Multi Shadow Clone jutsu! Instead of dividing all chakra, I need to assign the chakra for the jutsu to divide. That way, only the chakra I want will be equally divided while I will still have access to my remaining chakra.'

Fujin opened his eyes and saw that all 35 clones were working on the seal. He observed them while thinking, 'There are already 35 shadow clones working on the seal. Adding myself won't increase the pace of research. What should I do?'

After thinking a bit, he got up and said, "Looks like I underestimated how much chakra I would lose."

His clones looked at him and nodded. Fujin said, "I will go to the meditation room and meditate. You guys keep working on the seal for the next 3 hours. Then dismiss yourself in groups of 5 and intervals of 5 minutes."

The clones nodded and began working again while Fujin began meditating in his meditation room to calm his mind and recover his chakra.

Three hours later, the clones began dismissing themselves in the decided order. With each clone's disappearance, a surge of memories flooded Fujin's mind, like a deluge of information pouring into his consciousness. He closed his eyes, feeling the weight of the collective experiences washing over him.

The memories came in fragments, a jumble of observations, analysis and speculations, like pieces of a puzzle seeking their place. Despite the overwhelming influx of knowledge, Fujin remained focused, his mind swiftly analyzing and processing each memory as it arrived. He meticulously pieced together the memories, drawing connections, and extracting the essential insights.

However, amidst the exhilaration of acquiring so much information, a slight headache gnawed at Fujin's temple. It was the consequence of absorbing so many memories. Fortunately, due to the time interval, the headache wasn't intense. Fujin pressed on integrating all the memories together and gaining the gains made by all of his clones.

Finally, he let out a sigh and muttered, 'I can't say what is worse… Having an intense headache at the same time or mini headaches spread out over 30 minutes… Whatever, time to redo it.'

Fujin returned to the basement. However, this time, he didn't use the Multi Shadow clone jutsu and instead used Shadow Clone jutsu 30 times. He could control the amount of chakra he pours in a single shadow clone. Due to this, he stopped when he felt that the chakra was reaching low levels.

Fujin's clones began working once again. Meanwhile, Fujin left his house and went to Yakiniku to fill his stomach. Analyzing memories of 35 clones not only gave him a headache, but it also created a hole in his stomach!


A/N: You can sponsor chapters through Patreon.

11