The Premise of Midnight Sun Revolution
9 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Eons ago, the world was divided by global wars until the Genis Shirat Order, an all female religious organization whose origins are unknown to most kingdoms became the medium for world peace. The sisterhood was able to bridge countries from all corners under a united front. 

But during the 10th Century of the Era of World Peace, one country began to fall into unrest between its two kingdoms in the Eastern hemisphere due to one of them having control over Sangu, known as golden-colored gems that have been one of the many important products from the continent of Oseu, with the Sangu mines residing on the Eastern country known as Joseum while it is being taken over by the ruling kingdom Sanguem, under Empress Consort Hanchae Haneul-Ji. 

With its neighboring kingdom wanting to take over the Sangu mines, Hanuel-Ji sent help to her cousin Manbak Eun-Joo who married Duke Richard Riverwell's brother Charles Riverwell, the Earl of Ebon Rey's neighboring province Sharonbell. When both Richard and Charles took notice of the uprising civil war in Joseum, it was Richard himself who sought to stop it, because his oldest bigender daughter Wilhelmina Riverwell was part of the Genis Shirat Order.

The Duke of Ebon Rey took Wilhelmina to Joseum where they met with the current ruler of that country. Familiar with the culture and language of Joseum, Wilhelmina was able to convince Hanuel-Ji to trust her. 

The Empress of Joseum chose her fourth son Hanchae Kyung-Do to be Wilhelmina's betrothed, in an act to keep her country's strong hold over the Sangu mines as well as her own power over the Koseum Kingdom who threatened to go to war with her.

This is where the story begins.

0