Chapter 1: Trial N New World
24 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Trigger Warning: Rape

“The jury has come to the verdict that Shawn Benjamin is guilty of First Degree Murder, and Rape of 17-year-old Maya Thompson.”

“My world began to crumble, and rage built up inside me knowing I'm being charged with crimes I didn't commit, I couldn't believe my life was going to end, and I haven't been able to grieve the loss of my most precious friend. Looking back at my father and little sister, I saw disappointment and fear on their faces. I could understand why they would be afraid of me, I was just a criminal, a rapist to them.”  Shawn thought to himself.

With anger and sadness in his voice, he screamed “I DIDN'T DO IT, I WAS FRAMED, PLEASE DON'T TAKE ME PLEASE.”

“ I know, it was meaningless to scream this out, but some part of me hoped for a miracle to happen, that someone would be able to provide proof that I wasn't the one who did those heinous crimes.” Shawn thought to himself while falling to his knees with tears in his eyes. 

“ That day it was unusually chilly for a summer day, Maya and I were walking home fairly late at night, of course, we both didn't know at the time that it would be my last time seeing her alive. I was walking her home, and it was when we least expected it that 4 men jumped out, and before I could even react a needle entered my neck with a hand covering my mouth preventing me from screaming and all of a sudden I woke up with blood and a knife in my hand all of a sudden all I heard were loud sounds, and I was found with the corpse of Maya behind me and a knife in my hand.”

“The rest you could probably guess, my semen was found inside of her, and I was charged with these crimes.” 

 Suddenly Shawn collapses from the stress and shock of this case and hearing he was prosecuted guilty to his crimes

 3 hours Later

Shawn wakes up in chains, and shackles, and on a bus full of men several times bigger than himself, he questioned where he was and how he got onto the bus but once he looked outside he knew where he was, a prison known for its harsh condition, and it's high security, The Artemis Prison.

I apologize for the small chapter, but chapter 2 will be much, much longer than this, also this novel will take a large turn in another direction so don't expect a prison story.

 

0