Book 1 is now available on Amazon & Audible!
275 0 11
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Hey there!

Juliette has finally been released to the wide world of eBooks and Audiobooks!

Thank you so much for all the feedback, the advice and the scandalous comments you’ve made about our noble princess. Reading your thoughts after each chapter (I read everything!) is a joy, and I’m looking forward to what you think about what’s to come! Your support has been invaluable in giving me the confidence to continue writing, and I would like to ask for your support so I can continue to write for you.

As I’m entirely self-published, this is a big scary moment for me. If at all possible, please consider dropping a rating or review on Amazon. Each rating or review will dramatically increase the number of people Juliette’s gloating laughter will reach. 

Here are the links!

Amazon:  eBook

Audible: Audiobook

I won’t ask for help without giving anything in return, though! In celebration of our noble princess’s tour of kindle readers and car audio devices everywhere, I’ll be posting an additional two bonus chapters today and another bonus chapter tomorrow! If we can reach 100 ratings within two weeks, I’ll post even more!

Thank you for all your support. I hope you enjoy the additional chapters today! <3 I already posted a chapter today, so make sure you don't miss it!

11