Ch. 01 – Irresistible
1.7k 1 21
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Tonight, was the big night, Matthew thought with a smile on his face. After being just friends since high school he was finally going to get the girl, he’d been dreaming of since forever. As he parked his car half a block away from the random house party, he wondered why that should excite him so much. After all, he could have any woman he wanted, so why should Annie matter anymore? It was funny, he thought. Everything had changed. He used to hate these things, but lately things had been looking up, and he was starting to understand why people went to them: all the girls that showed up were looking to get laid. He wasn’t here for other girls though. These days he could bang a random slut or two whenever he was in the mood. Tonight, only one woman was on his mind.

He just had no idea how that was going to work out because Tomé had kept it a complete mystery. Why? He had no idea why she had been so tight-lipped about what to expect tonight, but he was sure he’d find out any minute now. It was funny, because he was supposed to be her master, but sometimes he didn’t feel like it. Sometimes he was just her errand boy, doing things he didn’t entirely understand just because she told him to. 

Sometimes the spirit told him exactly what he needed to do, down to exactly what he needed to say to make certain situations work out, or at least give him a chance with a girl that was way out of his league. Other times, like this, it just had a place and a time. ‘456 Dalmore Street, 11:16 PM, upstairs, second door on the right, don’t be early.’ He’d expected more information, or maybe even a bit of teasing from the book about a question on how he could sleep with his friend, Annie without resorting to any magics that the book had available. He didn’t just want to get with his long time friend, he wanted it to be because she wanted him too. Short of a charm spell or a ritual to make her fall in love with him, no matter how many times he turned the page of that damnable book, the only answer he got was this time and address. 

According to her, there was something special about this party that would finally give them a shot, but it didn’t look like anything special to him. 

Why couldn’t catch her between classes at their community college, or just run into her somewhere and find just the right way to ask her out in a way that finally break that friend zone barrier he’d been trapped inside for years, he wondered. That would have been the normal thing to do, but according to the mischievous spirit that dominated his life now, the only way he could ever sleep with the girl he’d been crushing on for years was a one time thing at a house he didn’t know in the middle of the night. That was about as rare as things got for him these days. He could win the lottery easier than that. 

In fact, it had been much easier to win the lottery than that, and he had the bank account to prove it. 

He wondered if occasions like that were the book toying with him for the fun of it, or she just didn’t know as much as she pretended to. Sure - ever since he’d gone to that yard sale, that red leather book had turned his life upside down, and it had proven a dozen times over that it could see and do the impossible, but that didn’t mean that it didn’t have blind spots. Just because she was magic didn’t mean she was a god or anything.

On the drive over he’d worried that the host might take issue  with his crashing some random party, but as he made his way inside, no one even seemed to notice him. That was probably because the whole thing was starting to wind down as much as anything. Everywhere he looked there were more remnants that a party had happened than obvious signs that one was still taking place in the form of scattered cups and cans along with the occasional stray article of clothing. He recognized a few faces, including one of Annie’s friends, Maria. She was sitting on the lap of some guy he didn’t know, and though Matthew didn’t want to fuck her nearly as much as he wanted to fuck Annie, he definitely wouldn’t mind switching places with that dude. She was a curvy latina with an ass that looked like she was just made for being pounded, among other things. 

“Hey,” he said with a nod as he met her eyes, but the fact that she looked at him like she barely knew who he was made him decide to keep walking. He didn’t have time to talk to randos anyway. He had a date with destiny, but even as he walked away he couldn’t help but think that the other guy was definitely getting lucky tonight. 

Upstairs he expected to find some drinking game that would give him just the right in with Annie, but instead the room that the book had told him to find looked to be a bedroom. Matthew stopped to listen at the door and check his phone. It was 11:17, so he wasn’t early, and he didn’t hear anything in there. So, he cracked the door to take a peak. If this had been a movie he would have found his crush in the middle of a lesbian encounter and gotten himself invited to a threesome, or she’d be in there, dramatically trying to fight off some pervert, and then after he beat the shit out of that loser, she would confess that she’d secretly loved him for years. 

Nothing like that happened though. Instead, he found his crush passed out on the bed. He tried to figure out what he was supposed to do for a moment. Then it hit him. Even with all the power and the infinite luck that the book had to offer him, the only way he was ever going to get lucky with Annie was to take advantage of her when she was passed out drunk. It was fucking heartbreaking.

He didn’t know whether to laugh or cry about that obvious insult. He’d have a long chat with the spirit about this later. Even though she knew he wasn’t ever going to do anything like this, she just kept putting these awful temptations in his path. He was certain that he’d never be tempted though, at least until he’d walked in the door tonight. Looking at Annie like this, splayed out in the dark bedroom those terrible urges became harder to resist, and he swallowed hard as he studied her form. Even with her hair laid out messily in a dark crown around her head, and her dress wadded up around her waist like that she was still a vision of beauty.

And like it or not, a terrible temptation.  The fact that he still wanted her even though she was like this made him sick, but even that wasn’t enough to look away from the hint of her panties that were just barely visible between her spread thighs. 

Just looking at her like this when she was so vulnerable made his dick hard. He could blame the lingering effects of the spell that the spirit had cast on his dick a few days ago, but he knew that wasn’t it. Deep down he lusted for his friend, and the fact that she was  defenseless right now made her that much hotter. That was something he could be ashamed of later. Right now he stood there frozen, torn between what was right and what he wanted to do. In this dark room it would be the easiest thing in the world to lock the door behind him and finish the job she’d started by sliding her dress up a little higher. He didn’t have to fuck her of course. He didn’t even have to touch her. He could just take a quick peak, and no one would ever know. 

Of that much at least, he was sure. The last thing that the spirit in the tome wanted was for him to get locked up so that she couldn’t use him to gather sexual energy anymore. Morning, noon, and night it was all she wanted from him. She thrived on the same lust that she helped to fuel, and he was certain that right now she was drinking her fill even if he just stood here paralyzed by guilt and shame. 

Matthew unclenched his hands and whispered, “come on man, pull yourself together. You know what you need to do,” and then with trembling hands he reached out towards the unconscious girl. Careful not to touch her, he reached up past her long legs and slender thighs for the hem of her dress which had bunched up around her ass, and then, resisting the urge to reveal her body to his hungry eyes he pulled the thin material of her dress back down to her knees and then covered her with a blanket. 

It was only when she was covered up that he turned to go get Maria, because there was no way he was leaving his friend alone like this, and after the awful thoughts that had just gone through his head, he didn’t trust himself to be alone with her any more than the other losers at this party. As he closed the door behind him, he thought about how it was he’d come to this terrible crossroads in his life. In just a few weeks his whole life had been turned upside down by that damn book.


Author's Note: I don't currently have a Patreon, but if you like my stories, consider supporting me by buying one of my books at Smashwords. Someday I will make a nice, edited copy of Anything You Want up there too, but sadly, I haven't gotten around to this yet. 

21