Ch. 17 – I’ll See you After Class
553 0 9
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

They fucked three more times over the next two hours before he left her covered in cum and reeking of sex. Muscles he didn’t realize he had in his core and his pelvis ached from overuse, but as he flopped down on his bed, he could have died happy. Never in Matthew’s life did he think he would be getting this much sex. For the last year he’d had basically nothing but his own hand and all the internet videos he could watch, but in less than a week all that had changed. 

The only disappointing part was that he’d have to wait until Tuesday to conquer the next woman on his wishlist. That meant that he would have to deal with work twice, class once, and manage to keep himself from going stir-crazy before he’d have his chance to bang Mrs. Laurens. 

It turned out that it wasn’t as bad as he feared though. The worst part was pretty much just his shifts at the drive through. Though it had always been hard not to leer at his most attractive coworkers, it became borderline impossible not to look now. 

Melanie didn’t have much in the way of tits, but every time she came out of the freezer with a box of patties or fries he was once again reminded of the fact that she wasn’t wearing a bra as her hard nipples became momentarily visible against her dark work shirt until she warmed back up. In all his shifts he’d never seen a panty line on her either, and he was fairly sure that she went commando all the time. Some day soon he was going to have to figure that out whether she was dating Roberto or not, he decided. 

The real draw though, as always, was Mandy. He hadn’t been late since the last time, so she was back to her happy almost serious self, but for some reason today he couldn’t keep her off his mind. Every time she smiled he wondered what she’d look like with his dick in her mouth, and every time she shouted ‘Order up!’ he found himself wondering if she was a moaner or a screamer. 

As a consequence he was pretty unfocused the whole day, and a couple of his coworkers told him he shouldn’t come to work stoned. That wasn’t true of course, but he didn’t deny it. Letting them believe that he was high rather than impossibly horny was a much better option in his book. 

Monday was a much harder pill for him to swallow. Matthew had never actually failed a test before, and as he looked down the list of problems on this one, he was certain he could get a strong A on this if he wanted to. That wasn’t how he got into Mrs. Lauren’s panties though. As bad as he wanted to feel her coming on his dick, it seemed somehow wrong to intentionally fail the test though. 

Yet, that’s exactly what he did. He went down the list slowly doing the equations and showing his work, but making critical mistakes in every one that would get him the wrong answer. He knew that he’d get credit for the work he’d done right, but in the end it would be a sea of red, and that she would not be pleased. She shouldn’t be of course. When one of your best students becomes one of your worst that’s a problem a teacher should investigate. How was she to know that at the root of the problem was a throbbing erection and the need for him to fill her with his cum?

It was only once that was done, and he got back to his room that the moment of truth arrived. 

“So how are we going to do this,” he asked the book nervously before he turned the page. 

‘This won’t be anything too complicated. You will need a candle, a knife and a couple incantations, and then it will be done. You aren’t doing much of the magic. You’re just strengthening our connection, so I can do it for you, master.’

“But like - will it happen immediately? Will it hurt?” Those were the questions he really wanted answered, and he found it interesting that the book hadn’t been able to read his mind and he’d been forced to actually ask them out loud. 

‘There won’t be any pain. You will go to sleep as you are now, and wake up in the morning a changed man.’

That didn’t sound so bad to Matthew, though he waited until after dinner to try it out. He waited until everyone went to bed and then he read the book by candlelight. Tomé had written the phonetic pronunciation of each word below the actual word so he’d be able to say them right, which was helpful, but by the time he finished he was surprised that he felt no different. It was pretty anticlimactic really. Other than the bandaid on his finger he was exactly the same. He’d felt more different than this the night that she’d cut his finger and done the flip book trick. At least then he’d been exhausted, but right now Matthew didn’t even feel a little bit tired. He ended up laying in bed for half an hour before he finally drifted off to sleep. 

In the morning he didn’t really think anything of the night before. He didn’t wake up like it was Christmas morning and look inside his underwear. Instead, he got up and went to the bathroom while he was still bleary. It was only when he fished his now massive cock out of his boxer briefs that he realized the spell she’d had him cast really had worked. Right now he was barely hard, and his cock was bigger than it was usually when he was painfully erect. It blew his mind a little bit, and the first thing he did when he finished washing his hands was to go back into his room and watch just enough porn to get hard so he could measure his new monster. 

Yesterday he’d gone to sleep at 5 and ¾ inches, and today he was tipping the scales at 12 and a ¼. It was insane. Matthew wasn’t really a dick pic guy, but he took a couple pictures to remember this by when it faded, which sparked a thought, and he quickly opened the book to ask Tomé “Hey - so how long is this crazy dick going to last anyway. Mrs. Hale might start to ask questions if I suddenly show up packing this much meat.”

‘The full effect will only last for a day or so, and after that it will slowly dissipate at an inch a day. More if you cum often. As you say it would be best not to have sex with either of your recent sexual partners again until this weekend at the earliest.’

Matthew nodded at that. Putting Jill and his neighbor off limits for a few days just meant that he would have to find someone new to bang between now and then, and that was okay by him. 

It turned out getting dressed after having a huge cock was far more challenging than it was casting the spell to get it in the first place. Even soft his bulge became impossible to hide, and when he got hard it was going to leave a very visible line down the left leg of his jeans. It was definitely a when not an if too, because he could already feel the effect that the extra testosterone was having on him. A stiff breeze would give him a hard-on at this point. 

He managed to avoid that fate on the drive to school, but no sooner did he sit down in class and notice what she was wearing before his dick started to harden in his pants. There was nothing he could do about it, so he just moved his sweatshirt to cover it while the class filed in. After all, there was only one person in the class that he wanted to show, and it wasn’t time for that yet. 

So, he waited patiently, pretending to pay attention while in reality he was undressing his teacher with his eyes, and as she finally began handing the tests back out she said, “Most of you did very well, but others - we'll, it’s clear that we still have some work to do.”

She didn’t call him out in front of the other students at least, but there was a note at the top of his paper next to the big red F and the 37% that said ‘See me after class Matt’. His new cock had been throbbing in his pants since he wandered in and saw her standing there in a blouse that offered up just a hint of cleavage. Normally such a view might have been enough to give a chub, but this cock was aching for action, and even a hint of sexuality was enough to make him feel dizzy as the blood rushed to it.

From the way she did a double take as she looked down on him, first in disapproval, and after that with an expression that was more inscrutable, he was sure that she saw the heat he was packing, and though her reaction hadn’t been dramatic, he was sure that Tomé’s read on things was right. It had better be, because he was going to need to empty his balls soon, or he was going to go crazy.

9