Ch. 22 – Planning Ahead
538 0 10
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Matthew spent much of the morning trying to forget the night before. It wasn’t just how good it felt either. It was how tempted he was to do it again. Some part of him hated Tomé for what she had done and hated himself for liking it so much, but another, larger part liked it more than he was comfortable with. 

The only way to get both of those parts to shut up was to spend the morning playing video games and studiously ignoring the book that was sitting next to him on his desk. He didn’t know what she would say when he finally opened it up again, but he wasn’t exactly sure he wanted to either. 

Sadly, his moment of normalcy couldn’t last forever, and by the time lunch rolled around, he forced himself to open up the book while he snacked on a microwave burrito. 

“So, what are we doing today, Tomé?” He asked, desperately hoping it was something normal.  

‘You need to meet your future lawyer, Ms. Martinez. She’ll be helping you set up the paperwork, so you can retain some level of anonymity regarding your win and helping you with taxes and banking.’

“That is the most and least exciting thing you’ve ever told me,” he answered with a smile. “Won’t that take weeks to set up, though?”

‘If you get to her office before 1:30, it shouldn’t take more than 48 hours. Apparently, it’s all done online, which is the closest humans get to magic in the current era.’

“Wow. Really?” he asked, surprised by the answer. “Is she cute too?”

‘Extremely,’ Tome answered. That single word made him want to ask for a picture, but moments later, that thought made him feel pathetic. If he wanted to see her, he should just get his ass in gear and get over that and stop basking in his own confusion and shame. Maybe a new girl on his list of hot women he wanted to bang would make him feel straight again, he thought as he finally changed into something appropriate and headed out. 

Tomé led him to a little strip mall near the outskirts of town. It didn’t seem like the sort of place one would go to find a reputable lawyer, but she’d been right about everything else so far, so Matthew wasn’t inclined to doubt her judgment in this. 

It turned out that Ms. Martinez’s name was Alejandra, and she was a looker. She was a tiny thing with nice breasts covered by a pastel power suit that did nothing to help her hide her shapely ass. She was obviously in her early 30s and more friendly than serious, so she couldn’t have been doing this for too many years, but as soon as they stepped into her office for a consultation, she made him feel right at ease. 

“It’s my first time dealing with a lottery winner. I hope some of that luck rubs off on me,” she quipped, making him smile.

She proceeded to make an exhaustive list of all the paperwork she would need to prepare for him. An LLC, so the money could be claimed without a person’s name, bank accounts, or tax prepayment forms. The list just kept going and going, and by the time she added up all the billable hours, she thought it was going to be it was going to cost him something like eight grand, but he didn’t mind because he’d taken the whole time she’d been writing to stare down her generous cleavage. 

If Tomé said she was the right one, then he was just going to go with it. Maybe that was a mistake, but deep down, he was hoping that his book had picked this particular lawyer for him, so he would have the chance to find out what she looked like naked. 

He could dream, at least. 

“So you really think you can get all this done by the end of the week,” he asked, a little skeptical. 

“I mean, some of the paperwork will take weeks to come back, but we’ll get emails with the business tax information right away, and that’s all you really need to pick up your payout,” she said smoothly. “I’ll send you an email with all that, and we can schedule another appointment in a couple weeks to deal with all the tax stuff, and then you can go on your trip around the world or whatever it is lottery winners do with their time.”

“Actually, I was thinking I might go to Vegas and put that luck to use,” he said, just because it seemed like something funny to say. He’d never really thought about going to Sin City before. He’d never seen the appeal, but with a book that could see the future, well, maybe that was going to change. 

“Okay,” she laughed, standing up to shake his hand. “Just make sure you pay me before you decide to bet it all on black.” 

Matthew said something noncommittal, but mostly he just appreciated how small and soft her hands were. 

On the drive home, he spent the whole way undressing her with his imagination and wondering what her moans sounded like, tinged with that very soft South American accent she had. Would she babble in Spanish or English when she was cumming, he wondered. He could always ask Tomé, of course, but he didn’t want to know. It would spoil the surprise. 

“So how hard is it going to be to fuck her, Tomé?” Matthew asked when he got back to his room. “That’s why you chose her, right? Because you know she was my type?”

‘I chose her because she does an excellent job of taking care of your money and because one day you’ll find out how amazing she is at giving blow jobs,’ Tomé answered simply. That was good enough for Matthew. He didn’t want to spoil the surprise for himself. Instead, he needed to figure out what he was going to do between now and when he could go down to the Lottery office and sign for his money. 

“What can I do between now and Friday that doesn’t get in the way of School and work, Tomé?” he asked his book before flipping the page to find out the answer. 

He’d expected to find a list of options or maybe even the pictures of women he could fuck. Instead, he found only one short sentence, ‘You could check out your boss’s only fans.’

“You’re kidding me,” Matthew said loudly enough that for a second, he stopped, worried someone might have heard him. “Mandy has only fans?!”

‘She does. She makes more money from that than she does from working at your restaurant. She only stays for the health insurance.’

“No fucking way!” he blurted out, quieter this time. “What’s the address?”

No sooner had his book written out ‘BossBitch69’ than Matthew was typing it into his search bar and breaking out a credit card to make an account. He’d always told himself he’d never do this sort of thing. Even when he was at his most desperate for a girlfriend he could finally have regular sex with, he’d always managed to convince himself that this was a waste of money. That no longer mattered for two reasons, though. The first was that he was rich, and the second was that it was Mandy fucking West. Even if he was broke, he would have had twenty bucks to blow to see what her tits looked like. 

And from the looks of things, he was going to get to see a lot more than that. For a brief moment, he worried that getting a peak like this would be akin to spoiling his Christmas gift before he unwrapped it, but after he started to scroll through the photo sets and video previews, he realized that this made him want her worse than ever before. He’d always known that Mandy was hot, but he hadn’t known that she was this hot. 

His first question was quickly answered when he opened up the first photo set. It started with her on a white sand beach somewhere in a yellow string bikini and dark see-through sarong and with her naked in the surf showing off her tan lines. The reason this had never even been so much as a rumor was because, despite showing off every last inch of her sweet young body, every shot either avoided her face or blurred it out entirely. There was no way for anyone to recognize her unless an ex-boyfriend had a photographic memory or something. 

“Alright, Tomé,” he said, turning briefly from his phone and back to his book after he’d seen enough to whet his appetite. “Why don’t you give me some ideas as to how we’re going to use this latest twist to finally get my boss into bed.”

10