Ch. 24 – Playing Hard to Get
472 1 8
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

He sent her the money a few days later and was rewarded with a short video clip of her moaning her gratitude accompanied by a minor emoji storm. It made her wonder if a client had ever sent her so much at once before, but he couldn’t think of a good way to ask her that question without seeming creepy. Matthew imagined that there was usually a bit more scrutiny and concern on the part of her nameless, faceless clients, but he wasn’t worried. After all, it was only money, and as long as he had Tomé, it wasn’t something he needed to worry about anymore. All he needed to do was decide who was next. 

‘I’ll try to get you what you want this week, but well - a lot depends on my costar, you know, so that could complicate things,’ she messaged him, but he wasn’t concerned. The anticipation was wonderful, and he was in no hurry to see this resolve. 

At work, it started with Mandy being ever harder on him, to the point where some of his coworkers even asked what he did to piss her off. Nothing he could do was good enough. He couldn’t cook fast enough or clean well enough to please her. To him, the hardest part was keeping a straight face while she yelled at him, though. It was obvious to him at this point that she was going to fire him, which was fine. She obviously needed that locked in so she didn’t have to be reminded of her indiscretion, but that worked for him. He was busy exploring all his most debaucherous fantasies, and the last thing he needed was some little harem trying to tie him down. 

Even Mrs. Hale was getting a little clingy by this point, he thought, daydreaming in front of the fryer one day. It was funny because two weeks ago, he would have given anything to fuck her, and now, it seemed almost like a chore some days. He knew that his neighbor obviously needed to get fucked, and that Tomé needed constant sex to empower her, but it was just getting a little old at this point, like playing the same video game over and over again to practice a speed run. You could burn out on even your favorite pretty quick like that. What he really needed was—

“Are you even paying attention, Matt?” Mandy asked, detonating his train of thought. 

“Yes, ma’am,” he said, more than a little startled as he turned to her and saw she was changing the scheduling board. He hadn’t heard what she said, but from what she was doing, he could see that she was wiping out Roberto’s name from the close tonight and putting him on with her. 

“So then you’re cool with helping out tonight?” she asked, turning briefly to give him a smoldering look before she went back to writing on the dry-erase board, giving him a chance to ogle her beautiful bubble butt. 

“Of course,” he said, swallowing hard as he realized this might be it. “Happy to help.”

“Just try not to let me down for once,” she said with just a touch of seductiveness before she walked back to the front counter, leaving him alone with his rapidly hardening dick. 

The rest of the day passed in slow motion, but Matthew endured it. He even sent a few unrelated texts and tips to Mandy on the app from her anonymous benefactor, so she wouldn’t get suspicious that he’d suddenly lost interest, but as the sun began to set, he couldn’t stay interested in anything but the things he wanted to do to his sexy boss. 

Finally, at 11, he started flipping over the signs and turning out the lights while she started locking the doors, and then they began to clean. He hadn’t expected her to jump his bones the very first minute they were alone or anything, but the way that everything seemed so normal made him second-guess himself a little as he started mopping the dining area. Was this really going to happen tonight, or had he let himself get excited for nothing, he wondered? 

It was only after all the chairs were put up, the floor was drying, and they were alone together in the dark that she started talking in a way that gave him hope. “You know Matt, you’ve got so much potential,” she sighed, sitting on the counter while they were wrapping up. “It’s a shame that you’re not going to work out here because I think you’re really going to make a great employee someday.”

“Wh-what do you mean? You’re firing me?” Matthew asked, trying to feign shock as he looked at her even though he knew where this was going. That became easier when he realized she was no longer wearing a bra. At some point, while he’d been mopping, she’d taken it off and undone the top two buttons of her shirt, making it impossible to miss her prominent nipples pressing eagerly against the fabric. She might have acted like she didn’t want to do this earlier, but part of her certainly did. 

“Firing you would be a strong choice of words,” she said, leaning back slightly, giving him the first clue of where the camera had to be hidden because of the way she posed. “Let’s just say that I think you should explore other opportunities. You might find that they’d be more fun.”

“Like get another job,” he asked, taking a few steps toward her. “Does that mean you’d be willing to give me a recommendation?”

“Of course,” she cooed. “I still think you should work out the rest of the week, of course. You’re moving soon anyway, aren’t you?”

“Yeah, for school at the end of summer,” he said, trying to keep his eyes locked on hers, no matter how difficult that was. 

“Well, there you go - you can take the summer off, in good conscience,” She smiled. “Maybe before you go, though, there is one more little favor you could do for me.”

“Of course,” he volunteered, taking another step forward. “If you want me to finish up, you can go, and I can—”

She leaned forward more quickly than he anticipated and kissed him while he froze. Even though he knew it was coming on some level, it took a few seconds before he remembered to start kissing her back, and by then, she was already pulling away. “I don’t want you to go away,” she whispered huskily. “Not until I’ve finally gotten to see what that big bulge in your pants really looks like.”

“Are you sure that’s a good idea,” Matthew asked. “Maybe we should—”

“Shhhhh,” she soothed him to silence as her hands moved to his pants. “If you were going to be my employee much longer, I’d say that we shouldn’t do this, but since you’ll be gone at the end of the week, I think we should take advantage of our last few days together, don’t you…”

Her words trailed off, and her eyes grew wide as she pulled down his underwear and his cock came into view. In the last few days, his cock had shrunk from the mammoth horse cock Tomé had given him back to something closer to normal, but it was still nine or ten inches long and big enough to shock her. 

“Jesus, Matt, why the hell are you working here?” she moaned. “Skip school and be a porn star instead.”

The compliment made him blush slightly, and he almost reached up to pull her off the counter and force her to her knees because he could see that’s what she wanted, but at the last second, he remembered he was supposed to making her play hard to get he just stroked her hair instead. “Well, I’ve only had one girlfriend, and she thought it was too big, soooo…”

Mandy didn’t say anything. She just smiled as she got down on her knees and looked up at his cock. “Well, I’m not going to complain,” she whispered. At the beginning of this, her words had come off as a little forced, but there was no doubt that she was into it now. “I just need you to promise not to tell anyone about this, and then I’ll happily show you how wrong she was.”

“Of course,” he said. As much as it would have been to make her beg or take her shirt off, pretending not to want this right now was impossible. Seeing Mandy’s little hands wrapped around his dick inches from her pretty face was making his dick throb painfully as precum started to drool out. He needed this. He had for a long time, and now he was finally going to get everything he’d ever wanted, judging by the evil gleam in her eye.

8