Chapter 1 Nord Awakens
581 5 23
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

***I don't own Elder Scrolls series.***

Hi so this is Guywithsense and i am trying my hand at writing a fanfiction, as it will be a good practice for my original. Hope you enjoy it and constructive criticism is encouraged.

"Speech", 'thought', MENU


A normal sunday afternoon, with the sun high and the little bit of tropical heat. In a mansion on an unamed location Dustin a 22 year old young second generation businessman was enjoying his well earned break by playing Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim, one of his favourites on PC, now usually his brother would bother him but not today, today he has the whole house for himself, so loading his last saved game, he began to hack and slash the you guessed... it's an immortal npc, though can't be said immortal but undying.

"Man, I found the perfect npc to level this one-handed skill, hmm what's his name?" saying to himself he continued to beat the poor khajit till it's hp becomes zero, he had a habit of playing it in expert difficulty as he believed some things are good to enjoy when it's hard "heh".

"M'aiq knows much, and tells some. M'aiq knows many things others do not." The cat person spoke a bit eerily. and stared at the screen as if it could look at us. 

Smiling a bit 'Oh yeah, have some of this.' an axe was the answere to his timely introduction. Though this time it didn't damage his health points, pressing 'How is this possible? Is this a glitch' thinking till here Dustin pressed the E button for interation hoping it would do something, and it did as more dialogue option appeared.

"M'aiq knows much, and tells some. Do you want to live in this world?"  his unique voice speaking those words form the speaker.

Dustin looked around the room a bit 'Is it just me or my room just got a bit darker' suddenly realising that he was all alone in the house he got some goosebums ,shrugging and looking towards the screen some options appeared 'huh, did'nt know this guy gave quest maybe only after his 9th death or something', the options were "Yes, very much so." and "No, Thank you. ".

Looking through those options Dustin thought 'Is this a new quest or something?' a part of him whispered that's how protagonist in japan's litreature gets isekai'd, shaking his head at this thought as it was both childish and long forlorn, after he went in business he doesn't have the time to read any of those litreature though he was a very avid reader once.

Moving his cursor towards the "Yes very much so." option he could see the khajit grinning a bit, Dustin thought that was sus 'well let's see what it does.' click

Suddenly the room become dark even though the window was open and it was afternoon, freaking out Dustin tried to move but couldn't he could feel a sudden blood rush through his head making him dizzy fast and before he lost consciousness he thought he heard the khajit speak,

"WELCOME MY FRIEND TO TAMRIEL, THE GATES OF OBLIVION IS OPEN~ "  

'Dude, what the fuck' this was dustin's last thought before all went dark for him and his head hit the keyboard.

Searching..."what in oblivion is that.. "Searching for suitable host..."dad dad i think i saw a ghost..." "mara's blessing upon you"Criterion: Male Blond and inconsequential to the gameplay.."mudcrap oh shit run" Host Found Transferring Consciousness....

His vision blanks out and he is awakened with a head ache after a blinking out the dizzyness he notes that he is nearby a lake shore. He could feel something different,"What the fuck happened ?". Going near the lake he looks at his reflection to find a young boy with blond hair and green eyes. Shocked and feeling a little surreal, he grunts in pain as memories of the one whose body he is inhabiting hits him like a brick to the head, sitting in a cross legged position and meditating on it a bit he realised that he wasn't on earth anymore and with it he confirms that he really is in Skyrim, Tamriel.

, , ,

Announcement
Do leave constructive comments. And Patreon is up

1 Patreon

 

23