Chapter 1
6 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter

Porsche reached out, his index finger gently landing on Kinn’s stomach, and tracing its way down each subtle undulation, his eyes following, and finally resting on the edge of Kinn’s belt. His fingers began to play with the buckle, flicking at the bar absently.

Porsche became aware of Kinn’s soft laughter, and a hand running through his hair. He looked up, and Kinn was grinning at him.

‘What are you doing?’ Kinn’s voice, thick with Porsche still lingering in his mouth, sailed gently down to him.

‘Nothing, just, thinking.’ Porsche said, and smiled back at Kinn. But his smile was simply a stretching out of his lips, his eyes didn’t change, and he looked away from Kinn in the hope that he wouldn’t notice.

Kinn would always notice. His fingers laced through Porsche’s thick, black hair again, nails carefully grazing along his neck, something that would normally send Porsche twisting further into his arms. But Porsche barely moved, and stayed with his face turned away.

‘What’s wrong?’ Kinn asked, moving himself so that Porsche had to slip from his lap. ‘Don’t say nothing, don’t say what you think I want to hear.’

‘What do you want to hear?’ Porsche asked, a slight change in his voice, a sharpness Kinn couldn’t place, and that stung him.

‘The truth,’ Kinn said, feeling himself tightening. ‘You’ve been quiet since you came home.’

Porsche pushed himself up from the bed and walked over to a chair where he’d thrown his clothes earlier. He hadn’t wanted to talk to Kinn, not today. Kissing Kinn and pulling off his clothes was always the way to shut Kinn up. Normally a welcome end to the day, Porsche used it to stop Kinn’s persistent checking on him, and had been using it this way, if Porsche would be honest with himself, for the last few weeks.

Kinn walked over to him, and grabbed his arm, pulling the shirt from Porsche’s hands and throwing it onto the bed. ‘Tell me, you’ve been avoiding me for days.’

‘I’m right here,’ Porsche said.

‘No, you’re not, you won’t look at me. What’s happened?’

‘Nothing, I just, I’m tired. Let it go, Kinn.’ Porsche pulled away, but Kinn wouldn’t let go. Kinn was a little taller, a little stronger, and Porsche knew that he would loose to Kinn’s grip. So he changed tactic, and turned back to Kinn.

Porsche moved slowly towards Kinn, staring up at him, straight into his eyes now. ‘What’s wrong, Kinn?’ He said, voice a quiet, deep whisper, mouth leaning up towards Kinn’s, ‘scared I’m loosing interest in you?’ He moved closer, this time aiming his mouth at Kinn’s neck, scraping his top lip across his earlobe. ‘Scared I’ll leave you?’

Kinn let go of Porsche’s arm, and instead grabbed his shoulders, forcing Porsche away from him, just enough to look back into his eyes.

Porsche grinned at him, his eyes now crinkling, enjoying Kinn’s anger.

‘Why do you push me?’ Kinn asked him, serious, fighting his desire, and loosing, as he always would.

‘Because it’s so easy, and so much fun,’ Porsche told him, moving his body to press up against Kinn’s, fighting his strong grip. He pressed his lips against Kinn’s and felt Kinn’s tongue push into his mouth. Porsche fell into the kiss, allowing his memories and thoughts to melt, for now, to dissolve into Kinn’s strong, warm body.

Kinn’s breath came quicker, and his fingers dug into the back of Porsche’s neck, as his hands slipped up towards his face. Porsche let himself be thrown to the bed, his still undone trousers pulled from his body. He felt Kinn’s heaviness on top of him, hands travelling across him, down to his thighs and then up to wrap around him, sending Porsche’s own breath to catch in his mouth, forcing out a moan.

Kinn suddenly pushed himself up, kneeling over Porsche, who lay across the bed. He dug his fingers back into Porsche’s arm, this time to push him over, and force him onto his stomach.

Porsche’s mind wiped, gripping the sheets and preparing himself to take Kinn, as hard as he knew Kinn could, and would, take him. His head was pulled up slightly by his hair, and he felt Kinn’s hot breath at his ear.

‘I know this is what you want when you make me so angry,’ Kinn hissed at him.

His left arm pushed Porsche further down into the bed, crossing over his back, while his right hand went down to Porche’s butt, parting him, ready to sink deep inside him.

Porsche couldn’t hold his moan. There was a sharp pain from Kinn’s angry thrust, followed by an explosion of pleasure Porsche could hardly take, but always did.

They moved together, knowing by now what each wanted, how to cause the most sensation. Porsche felt Kinn’s hand wrestle its way under his body and grasp onto him, stroking him in unison with his thrusts.

Somehow, Kinn could always read Porsche’s body, he knew just when he would cum, and could time his own orgasm to join him.

Kinn fell back down onto Porsche, moving his arm from his back and wrapping it under his head, so Porsche could rest on his forearm.

After he caught his breath, Kinn whispered into Porsches ear, ‘I still love you.’

Porsche kept his eyes closed, letting Kinn’s warmth cover him and his heartbeat calm his own. ‘I still love you,’ he said.

 

0