Chapter 3: Morgan to the Rescue!
1.8k 2 22
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

As soon as Morgan burst back through the shattered remains of the wooden door, he was greeted by the sight of a little green figure furiously pumping its almost comically large cock into Marilyn’s abused cunt. This was apparently not the first goblin to have plowed that field during this encounter, because with every slap of this little goblin’s balls against her clit, the elf could see globs of thick white cum drip out from the between her lips to pool on the stone flood between her knees.

The slapping sounds of the goblin’s slender hips slamming into the paladin’s ample bottom were almost loud enough to drown out her cries, but not quite. Even without seeing her face from this vantage point, Morgan rightly assumed that her face would fully betray the confused jumble of pain, pleasure, and righteous indignation that the woman was experiencing in rapid succession — a mixture which was more than evident to the elven fighter from the lusty edge that her cries of protest carried each time the goblin’s thick cock plunged mercilessly into her tight depths.

“Ahhh!” she screamed, throwing her head back as she involuntarily arched her spine, her body clearly reacting — against her conscious will, no doubt — to the animalistic fucking she was being subjected to. “P-Please st—”

Her pleading was preemptively cut short, Morgan saw as he sprinted towards the foursome, when one of the other two goblins surreptitiously plugged her mouth with the rather impressive erection he had been nursing. This left the third goblin holding her head back by a fistful of golden hair while he kept the black blade of a curved knife pressed close against the white skin of her throat, while his two companions spitroasted the girl from both ends. It was a sight wholly unlike anything the elf was prepared for, especially by the way his body reacted to the tableau.

What the fuck!?

Morgan nearly skidded to a halt as a wave of extremely confusing emotions and feelings washed over him while he sped across the large chamber. The sudden and extreme sense of dysphoria that filled the elf was so profound that he found himself nearly skidding to a halt mid-run just to keep from stumbling over his own feet. For some reason that, in the heat of battle he could not even begin to analyze, Morgan found himself getting a painfully hard erection. His little elf cock, hardly bigger than a human’s middle finger, was standing up like it was made of the same steel as his newfound armor.

The problem, as Morgan saw it, was not so much that he had an erect cock beneath his plate mail, rather it was the reason that he had gotten so hard so quickly that confounded him. Despite always having been at least somewhat physically effeminate, both in the “real” world and in Fantasy Adventure Quest, Morgan could honestly say that at no point had he ever even considered any kind of sexual activity apart from the usual heterosexual fantasies in which most teenage boys engaged, with his fantasies incorporating pretty much every attractive woman with whom he came into contact.

But now, for whatever reason, Morgan found himself inadvertently fantasizing not about fucking the beautiful woman in front of him. No, what his body was so vehemently reacting to right now was the thought of being the one getting fucked. When he paused momentarily to consider this rush of feelings, it almost seemed to Morgan like he was peering through some kind of mist, which was shrouding his mind and body in this strange new desire. And, if he focused intently, turning his analytical faculties towards this surging desire — however briefly, given that he was still literally running — he found that it dissipated somewhat.

Still, even as he came within striking distance of the foursome, all of whom were far too consumed with their little orgy to notice his arrival, no amount of left-brain analysis would calm the elf’s throbbing little cock. In fact, Morgan realized that he was actually doubly glad that the armor covered his loins in that moment. Not only did it apparently offer an amazing amount of magically enhanced combat capabilities, but right now it was also doing him the distinct service of concealing the stain which was rapidly developing in the crotch of his trousers as his slender cock spewed out a small river of clear precum.

Seriously, what in the ACTUAL fuck!?

The gap now closed, Morgan had run out of time to analyze this momentary assault of utterly bizarre sexual desire still welling up within him. Doing his best to focus on some part of the nearest goblin other than the thick cock still pumping furiously into Marilyn’s sodden cunt, the young elven fighter drew his sword back to strike. At the last moment, he was incredibly pleased to feel his body swell once again with the same surge of magical energy which had flowed through him back in the loot room. Temporarily clearing away not only the lusty haze, but also any doubts and fears lurking at the edges of his mind, Morgan almost immediately felt himself transform into an instrument of death.

“Die!” the elf shouted, his rather high-pitched voice’s shrill cry finally drawing the attention of the goblin trio away from the prize of supple human flesh they had been so enjoying.

Blue and white magical energy crackled along the edge of Morgan’s sword as it cut a horizontal arc through the air. When it connected with the stunned goblin’s green flesh, the elf was more than a bit shocked to see the sizzling blade shear cleanly through the small monster’s upper torso and both arms. The look of complete surprise remained locked in place on the goblin’s face as its head and shoulders slid off of the rest of its body from which it was just been severed.

Your Attack Hit!

-13 HP (0/10)

A geyser of bright red blood erupted, spraying all over both Marilyn as well as the remaining two goblins, whose cruel little faces had distorted into masks of pure outrage at the elf’s intrusion into their game. Gruesomely, even as the dead goblin’s head and shoulderless torso slumped forward over the human paladin’s blood drenched back, Morgan saw that its hands remained locked in a literal death grip, its fingers clenched tightly into the soft flesh around Marilyn’s hips, with each gory appendage terminating in a bloody stump, spurting yet more goblin blood down the backs of her thighs.

The horrific death throes of the monster concluded when Morgan noticed its balls involuntarily constricting, pumping out one final load of cum in an instinctive drive to pass on its monstrous heritage. The tremors which ran through the goblin’s cock from the autonomic response were sharp enough that the thick green member slipped out of Marilyn’s pussy mid-orgasm. This resulted in the elf fighter getting an extremely up close and personal look at the ropes of thick cum squirting out of the creature’s member down into the puddle which had already been forming between Marilyn’s knees.

As inexplicably as before, despite the fact that his whole world had been, only instants prior, narrowed down to a pinpoint, focused exclusively on combating the goblins, Morgan found himself forcefully experiencing the same bizarre sexual urge which had washed over him just before. His small cock, if possible, grew even harder still, the flow of precum increasing so much that the dampness in his pants felt positively uncomfortable. And all of this was, to his shock and complete confusion, not the result of the beautifully slick pussy directly in front of him. No, it was from the large pool of cum slowly accumulating beneath it.

“Hey loverboy,” the armor’s breathy voice whispered, breaking the spell which threatened to enrapture Morgan. “There’ll be plenty of time for that later. Right now, you need to focus on these other two. I’ve got a little bit of juice left to help you out with, but we’ll be cutting it pretty damn close.”

Just as she — Morgan was now sure that the armor was, somehow, a she — spoke these words to him, the elven fighter saw the goblin who had been holding his knife to Marilyn’s throat while his companion facefucked her spin around and leap straight towards him. Listening to the soft urgings of the armor, its magical intellect speaking directly to his limbs, Morgan quickly dropped down to one knee, thrusting the shield above his head and spinning on his heel away from the oncoming goblin. The goblin’s leap took it directly in line withe the shield’s smooth surface, and he ended up rolling off, landing flat on his back in front of Morgan, his ridiculously large cock still rock hard and standing up straight in the air like a green fleshy exclamation point.

“Haaa!” Morgan shouted, driving the pointed tip of his already upraised shield down again and again on the prone goblin’s chest.

Skin split and ribs cracked under the force of each blow from the hardened steel. The first blow cracked the goblin’s sternum, driving the shield’s tip past the protective covering of bone, rupturing multiple internal organs from the concentrated downward force. With the second blow, the internal damage became visible externally, as the creatures ruined insides spilled out from the gaping wound carved into its chest by the shield’s cold edge. And, after the third such blow crunched loudly through the creature’s spine, Morgan realized that he was now accomplishing nothing more than dismembering a corpse.

Your Attacks Hit!

-7 HP (3/10)

-5 HP (0/10)

-6 HP (0/10)

Morgan looked up from the carnage just in time to see that the last remaining goblin had, at some point during the struggle, disengaged his cock from Marilyn’s mouth, and had rushed over to try and attack the elf’s blind side. Thankfully, the fighter’s long slender ears twitched, hearing the heavy steps from the goblin’s iron-shod boots landing hard on the stone. And, although Morgan turned to face him in the nick of time, catching the creature’s spear thrust with his shield, the force of the blow bowled the slender elf over, sending him flat on his back.

“A little help here!?” Morgan shouted in exasperation to the magical armor as he flailed backwards, temporarily out of the spear’s reach, but just avoiding being skewered by the proverbial skin of his teeth. “Maybe another one of those force field things that fired out of the shield earlier?”

“Sorry, kiddo!” the armor’s voice broke in. “Looks like I’m fresh out of juice now. You’ll have to handle this last one on your own. Unle—”

Scrambling backwards as quickly as he could, whatever the armor had been saying was driven completely out of Morgan’s head, as his attention was wholly consumed by the violent spear thrusts being leveled at him from above while he lay on his back. There was something almost comical about the fact that the goblin trying to kill him still had its cock out, with the large organ still being quite visibly sticky and wet after presumably blowing a load in the female paladin’s mouth. However, there was nothing funny about his attacks. Morgan’s hands were a blur, his bracers and gauntlets just barely parrying the strong thrusts behind the spear’s blackened iron blade.

In the act of scooting back away from the furious onslaught of the goblin’s spear, Morgan eventually wormed his way far enough backwards that his head ended up positioned more or less directly between Marilyn’s calves. And, as the faceplate of the magical armor’s helmet had “conveniently” flipped up when the back of his head struck the ground, a quick glance up between parrying blows gave the young elven fighter a clear view of the paladin’s sloppy cunt. Realizing in that instant that if Marilyn’s pussy was above him, then that necessarily meant that his head was laying in the large puddle of splooge that had collected beneath her hips.

Morgan’s mouth just happened to open wide into an “O” at that moment, which was timed perfectly to intercept an extremely large dollop of cum that plopped out of her gaping pussy and landed directly in the his mouth. At the same time, the goblin redoubled his efforts, launching a volley of spear thrusts, which Morgan had to move quickly to just barely block from his prone position. Without even thinking, rather than try to figure out how to spit out the cum that had landed in his open mouth — and pointedly ignoring the fact that he was still rock hard himself, and that his own cock had felt like it experienced a small electric shock at the first taste of the salty viscous fluid on his tongue — Morgan simply did the simplest thing.

He swallowed the load.

The moment that the hot glob of cum went down his throat, Morgan felt his entire body fill with a white-hot surge of energy, so much that he felt as if some kind of atomic reaction had been triggered that would surely tear him apart with the raw power coalescing within him. Without thinking, he followed the instinctive instructions being given to him by this power itself, and channeled it to the most convenient point of egress, his eyes. His eyes began to glow with blueish white flame, the brightness causing the goblin to falter at first in his attack, and then drop his spear entirely as he covered his eyes in a vain attempt to prevent himself from being temporarily blinded by the extreme burst of radiance.

As such, both the goblin and Morgan were shocked when far more than light filled the space between them. Exploding from his eyes like Cyclops from the X-Men, a veritable torrent of wild magical energy poured out of Morgan’s eyes. So powerful was the blast that it quite literally melted the entire upper half of the attacking goblin before the creature even realized it was dead. The burst, though incredibly powerful, lasted for no more than a few seconds, and when Morgan’s vision returned, all that remained of the goblin were the stumps of its legs, the cauterized edges still smoking from the tops of its boots.

Your Attack Hit!

-25 HP (0/10)

A final system alert showing the incredible amount of damage he had just inflicted flashed in Morgan’s periphery, but before he could even think to mentally click the message away, darkness closed in at the edges of his vision, rapidly narrowing the borders of his perception until unconsciousness took the elf entirely. The back of his helmeted head once again smacked into the puddle of cum which had leaked out of the pussy still slowly dripping above him, its owner lustily bucking her hips in the hope that another cock would add to the bevy of creampies which had long since broken her mind.

22