Chapter 7: Girl Talk
1.6k 4 20
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

“You’re just kicking ass and taking names, aren’t ya!?” quipped Cassie inside Morgan’s head.

After two back-to-back orgasms, both of which came right on the heels of a pitched battle where he single-handedly defeated half a dozen goblins, Marilyn had correctly judged that the small elf was exhausted. The paladin did her best to clean up the cum which Morgan had sprayed all over his face following the mind-blowing prostate orgasm he had experienced at Marilyn’s hands, swallowing up most of the evidence of their activities as she kissed off from the elf’s smooth alabaster skin.

The paladin, after putting her armor back on as best she could, went out to secure the perimeter around the tower, leaving the elf to recuperate. Morgan had been dozing contentedly in the warm afterglow of his orgasm when Cassie’s voice broke the internal silence, the sentient magical object reasserting her presence within his mind. Though the elf as initially somewhat perturbed by Cassie’s interruption of what he felt was some well deserved rest. After all, those two orgasms — to say nothing of the load of cum he had swallowed down — had seemed to fill Cassie’s magical coffers quite well.

However, the elf was quite happy to see that the system had apparently determined that the multiple rounds of anal sex had served to terminate the encounter, and had presented him with a neat and tidy summary of the experience point increases he had been granted both for slaying the goblins as well as having, apparently, gained Marilyn as an NPC follower and completing the quest that their party had originally set out to undertake — all of which had cumulatively netted the elf a jump to level two!

Attribute

Modification

New Value

Reason

Experience Points

+250 (x6)

2,500

Defeated 6 Goblins

Experience Points

+500

3,000

Gained 1 NPC Follower

Experience Points

+1,250

5,150

Completed Quest

Level

+1

2

Gained 5,000 XP

Hit Points

+5

25 (+5/hr)

Leveled Up

Attack Points

+2

15+1

Leveled Up

Defense Points

+2

14+2

Leveled Up

Mind-Break Points

+1

6+1 (+1/hr)

Leveled Up

Wait a minute, Morgan said, just realizing the implication behind Cassie’s statement. If you’re in my head…does that mean you can see these alerts that keep popping up?

“Most definitely,” Cassie replied. “You’re an open book to me now, honey. I’m deeper inside you than that cute paladin even got! Although she sure got pretty deep before she bottomed out.”

But…if you’re not really phased by that, does that mean that you…used to be a player like me, not just an NPC?

“Maybe? I’m honestly not really sure. I know that I was something before I was cursed into the armor’s form. But, no matter how hard I try to remember, it’s like hitting a brick wall any time I try and walk the clock back. I’ve been around the block quite a few times since then though, and for some reason it’s almost always you types that end up partnering up with me. So, these weird flashing messages aren’t new to me. After all this time, I’ve got a pretty good idea what they all mean, which really helps me keep track of how you’re doing so that I can help you out better.”

Wow, that’s crazy! I’m really sorry to hear that you can’t even remember who you were…before. I can’t imagine that. But, if you’re up to speed with all the system alerts, then you’re right, that’ll make us WAY more effective of a team. Still…I just wish there was some way I could help you.

“S-Seriously?”

For the first time, the sassy edge had left Cassie’s voice, revealing a soft voice that was tinged with both vulnerability and hope at the same time. It sounded to the elf as if she was at once unable to believe that Morgan was making such an offer, but did not want to get her hopes up too high, in case she had misinterpreted the elf’s meaning.

Have…none of your other, erm, partners offered to try and help you before? If you’re stuck in this magical armor because you’ve been CURSED, then there’s got to be a way to at least TRY and break it, right? I mean, shit, if I was in your shoes, that’d be the thing I’d want my partner’s help with.

“It’s just…no one else has ever even offered. They all took my imprisonment within an object at face value, and treated me like the object they saw me as.”

Wow, that’s BEYOND fucked up!

“Yeah, no shit! It’s been a while since I’ve even bothered to get pissed about it, but the more I think about it now, the hotter I’m getting under the fucking collar.”

Well I’m offering now. You LITERALLY saved my life, so there’s no way I can’t at least try my best to help you in turn.

“I hardly even know what to say, kiddo. At this point, I don’t honestly know if there’s something we can do to reverse the curse. But…”

But…what?

“The thing is, since you’ve seen the system alerts relating to my ability to convert your sexual energy — and whatever cum you swallow — into magical energy, you might’ve realized that there’s apparently not a limit to the amount of energy I can store. Now, I’ve honestly never had a partner that was interested in exploring that possibility, to see if there is any kind of limit, or even what would be possible if we stored up a bunch. Most have been totally content with the powers I can exert with relatively low levels of stored power. The other thing is that, the way my curse works, I only have access to the spells that I have the ability to cast. So, every time my energy pool hits a new high mark, I get access to brand new spells — and they’re always more powerful than the lower order ones.”

Does this mean what I think it means?

“Maybe it does, but…maybe it doesn’t,” Cassie replied hesitantly. “The most I’m willing to say is that there’s, like, the slimmest of chances that together we could unlock something that would be able to help. But, there’s definitely no guarantee there. Not by a long shot.”

Well, what’s the highest you’ve ever seen your spell points climb during the time you’ve been trapped?

“Hmmm, let’s see,” she mused inside Morgan’s head. “I think maybe…a hundred and fifty or so? Definitely way higher than we’re at now, but not anything that couldn’t be reached again with a little dedicated, eh, work.”

For the first time ever, Morgan felt something stir within him. In distinction from the myriad of sensations related to the rather dramatic changes his sexual identity had undergone as a result of his new partnership with Cassie, this was a far deeper and more primal urge. At his core, Morgan was essentially a good person, and there was no way that the elf felt he could do anything but try his damnedest to help her. Both her prison and means of imprisonment were certainly unorthodox, but Cassie was as much of a damsel in distress as Morgan had ever dreamed of. And, having spent practically his entire life playing through fantasies of rescuing captive princesses from the clutches of their evil captors, Morgan’s heart practically leaped out of his small chest at the opportunity to live out this dream in the flesh — even if that “flesh” was inside this hyperrealistic game world.

Let’s do it! his mind shouted.

Almost at once, another system alert blinked into life, overlaying Morgan’s visual field with its soft blue glow.

Quest Number

Description

Status

2

Break Cassandra’s Curse

Incomplete

1

Defeat Goblins Holding Tower

Complete

“Holy shit,” Cassandra whispered. “You’re…serious?”

I am! We’ll do this together. I’m…uh…definitely more than a little nervous about exactly HOW we’ll get your spell points up that high, but your advice so far has been pretty spot on. Like, I never in a million years would have guessed that I’d enjoy that Marilyn did to me. But…WOW. If I can be honest with myself, that was probably the most intense, and hottest, orgasm I’ve ever had. So yeah, I’m a little scared about what this quest holds, given how we’ll need to rack these points up. But, I’m willing to trust that you know what you’re doing too.

“Well, fuck me!” Cassie shouted, her voice brimming with so much warmth and glee it was positively overflowing. “God damn it, I wish I could hug you right now! Just imagine me pinning you down in a bear hug and planting big wet kisses all over your cute little face, kiddo.”

Still, even now that we’ve got this plan decided, I’ll be honest with you. I have absolutely no idea where we should even start, given how the energy needs to be…acquired. I’m sure you’ve realized exactly how inexperienced I am when it comes to pretty much EVERYTHING having to do with sex. So, the prospect of garnering more points that you’ve EVER gotten before in…that way…is, uh, pretty daunting.

“I won’t lie to you, it’ll definitely be a pretty huge challenge for us to get to that point the way you are now.”

The somewhat ominous sounding proclamation from Cassie already started twisting Morgan’s stomach into knots of anxiety. The idea that there was already a potential stumbling block in this new quest was like a kick in the gut, and the elf was hopeful that — whatever this difficulty was — that Cassie would have a solution in mind. Even though he had quite literally just agreed to take on this quest, Morgan could barely stand the idea that he might be immediately beset with some kind of roadblock.

W-What do you m-mean?

“Well, it’s a couple things that’re all kinda related,” Cassie said, her internal voice back to it’s usual breathy tone as she got rolling. “It all has to do with the conversion ratio being different, depending on who your partner is when we’re doing something that can convert your sexual energy into my magical energy.”

Ahhh, gotcha. I did notice that it was different between the orgasm I got from Marilyn doing…that…to my butt, and the cum that I…ummm…ate.

"Right! The way it works is that the conversion is one-to-one for anything that’s just you. So, if you were to, say, get a dildo and assfuck yourself into an orgasm, I’d get the one point that you lost. Same goes for you giving yourself a throatpie — just one point from that if you’re at first level, but I guess I’d get two from that now since you’ve leveled up.

Shit, that would take FOREVER to hit one-fifty…

“But,” she continued. “Like you saw with the curvy paladin, if a girl is the one who gets you off, then the conversion rate doubles. So, if she were to fingerblast your ass right now, you’d be down two and I’d be up four. But, as good as that is, if the person giving you the orgasm has a cock, then the multiplier goes up to four — which would give me eight points for every orgasm and another eight if you take their cum inside you.”

Wait…no shit?

“Yep, no shit indeed,” Cassie replied dryly. “The biggest problem there is that you already told me that you’re not open to the idea of doing the deed with a guy, so…”

Cassie allowed the statement to intentionally trail off ambiguously, giving Morgan’s mind the chance to try and wrap itself around this titanically proportioned suggestion. The elf was shocked to find that instead of the expected wave of nausea flooding him at the mere thought of doing something sexual with a boy, rather his small heart was racing so fast and hard that it sounded like rolling thunder inside his head.

Could he really bring himself to even try that?

If you had asked Morgan yesterday, the elf would have shaken his head vehemently in an instinctive no. But, now? Morgan was shocked to find that his body at least seemed to be responding more than a bit favorably to the notion. Not only was his heart thundering in his slender chest, but a noticeable bulge had formed under the folds of his green dress, as his little elf cock stiffened expectantly.

W-What if…what if I w-w-was…open to t-trying…that?

Weeelll,” Cassie said dramatically. “If that were the case, I think that we might want to make a few tweaks here and there to your outfit, but you’re so totally cute that I honestly don’t think that anyone would imagine that you’re actually a boy until they get down to that adorable little dick of yours. That’s going to be a bit of a problem, since the men of this world tend to be pretty opposed to the kind of…flexibility you’re considering. So, we’ll probably want to find a, shall we say, creative way to keep their attention elsewhere. But, I really don’t think that’s going to be a problem at all.”

R-Really? You think…b-boys would be…interested in m-me?

“You tell me, kiddo!”

With that, Morgan saw the air around her shimmer for a moment, obscuring his vision of the room around him in a swirl of kaleidoscopic pastel colors. The elf felt himself lifted bodily off the ground, as the currents of Cassie’s magic flowed through his body. The whole experience reminded Morgan of the transformation scenes in classic magical girl anime series like Sailor Moon or Magic Knight Rayearth. His clothes were wreathed in golden light, shimmering with translucent illumination as the lovely green dress and soft leather boots changed into something altogether different.

20