Chapter 10: Morgan Makes the First Move
1.5k 0 19
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Despite having mentally committed herself to not only having sex with a man, but with this man — Peter — Morgan immediately realized that she had absolutely no idea how to proceed when it came to seducing anyone, much less a man whom her body apparently found so hot that it kept threatening to shut down her brain. Peter had just finished ordering the pair of them drinks, and turned his attention back on the small elf, casually brushing aside his unruly mop of chestnut hair, in a way that sent shivers all the way down Morgan’s spine.

“Don’t blow it now, kiddo!” Cassie said insistently in her mind. “You probably can’t just ask him to fuck you here on top of the table, although that’d be ridiculously hot. So, you’ll need to make at least a little bit of small talk if you want him to be filling you.”

Looking up into his deep set eyes, each one glinting down at the elf like a twinkling gemstone, Morgan gulped audibly, her face still bright red and feeling to her like it was as hot as the sun’s surface. Her pussy still ached from the orgasm which had washed over her just minutes ago, and the cold steel of the magical plug filling her ass yet served to act as a near constant source of stimulation, stretching her ass just enough to make the elf want more, but never giving it to her.

“I…” the elf started. “Th-thank you…for helping m-me.”

“But of course, my lady,” Peter said, an amiable smile filling his handsome face. “What kind of warrior would I be to ignore a damsel in distress, particularly, if I might be so bold, one as lovely as you.”

If Morgan had been a cartoon character, she was sure that her heart would have burst straight out of her chest in that moment, thumping loudly while her pupils turned into giant red heart shapes as well. Every words he spoke to her was like a shot of some fiery liquor, coursing through her veins. And, by the time that single complement had run its course, the elf found herself practically drunk on the hot waves of pleasure which rippled through her small body in its wake.

A little voice tried its best to pipe up in the back of Morgan’s mind, reminding the elf that she was in fact not a she at all, but was in fact a boy. However, compared to the cacophonous wall of internal noise being generated seemingly by every single cell in her new feminine body, this little voice was as insignificant as a candle burning under the desert’s noon sun. Whatever reservations Morgan might have once held about the course of action upon which she had set herself now seemed beyond insignificant.

“I bet he says that to all the cute little gender bent elf girls,” Cassie said coquettishly. “You should probably give his big fat dick a good squeeze just to make sure he’s really into you and isn’t just being polite.”

Morgan, who had just taken a small sip from the foaming mug of ale set down in front of her, choked mid-swallow and nearly ended up spraying the ale out of her nose. Despite feeling like she was being waterboarded by her own drink, the elf was again shocked at the almost immediate response that Cassie’s suggestion elicited in her new body. No matter that Cassie had likely only meant this as a joke, the notion that she very well could just reach over and touch Peter’s cock sent a flare of shivering pleasure through Morgan’s small body.

“Whoa there,” Peter said, grinning easily down at the choking elf. “You’re supposed to drink that, not breathe it in.”

“Y-Yeah,” Morgan sputtered between coughs. “D-Down…wrong…p-pipe.”

Peter genially chuckled, patting her back as Morgan managed to expel the remaining droplets of ale which had invaded her windpipe. The nascent heat welling up inside her womb nearly exploded in a fiery explosion at the mere touch of his strong hands. In an act of what hindsight would certainly describe as temporary insanity, Morgan decided to give into the devilish suggestions of the voice inside her head, the image of which had filled the foreground of her mind incessantly ever since Cassie uttered the words. Still coughing slightly, Morgan “casually” leaned in towards Peter and placed her hand on his upper thigh, just high enough that her fingers “accidentally” wrapped around the outline of his enormous cock.

Holy fuck…I’m touching a cock, and it just MOVED!

Peter was saying something as the elf sat there completely entranced by the sensation of an extremely large, and not quite flaccid anymore, cock in her hand. However, whatever words came from his mouth were as indistinct to Morgan as a lone voice whispering in a crowded stadium. Her own blood thundered in the elf’s ears, her heart pounding, as she felt the massive member begin to stiffen in her hand. As soon as Morgan felt Peter’s cock respond to her touch, albeit through the unfortunate intermediacy of his pants, her body responded in a big way.

Before Morgan was even aware of what was happening, she had clenched her bare thighs together tightly, squeezing her pussy lips together in just the right way that it put pressure on her clit. At the same time, her anal sphincter contracted suddenly, forcing the butt plug forward just enough that it pressed up against the walls of her anal cavity in such a way that the pressure was transferred to the opposite side of her pussy, stimulating her G-spot from the inside while her thighs worked their magic on her clit from the outside. The combined pressures on her body along with the sheer rush of actually having her hand wrapped around a rapidly stiffening cock sent Morgan over the edge in no time at all.

The dual pressures against her feminine centers built and built steam until the elf’s small body could contain it no more. Morgan let out a small squeak as she came. Her leg tensed up involuntarily as both her pussy and ass spasmed wildly, the wave of her orgasm cresting over her, sending waves of pleasure emanating from her lower belly to radiate throughout her entire body. A jet of clear fluid squirted out of her pulsating cunt, leaving the elf with incredibly wet inner thighs and a small pool of slick pussy juice between the chair and her bare ass.

MP to SP Conversion Successful!

-1 MP from Morgan (4/6)

+2 SP (4/-) into Magical Item

“Fucking hell, girl!” Cassie echoed inside her head. “I didn’t actually expect you to do it, but right fucking on! There’s no way he’s going to miss that kind of a signal. Just a cock grab, he might have been able to pass that off. But, there’s no way he’s going to ignore a cute little thing who literally creams herself the minute she touches his dick. That’s like every guy’s fucking fantasy.”

The full weight of exactly what had just transpired came down on Morgan like a ton of bricks. Her small body still shuddering from the last lapping waves of her orgasm, she looked up at Peter, her eyes filled with trepidation and his cock still gripped firmly within her tiny hand. All that weight fell immediately from her shoulders when she saw his expression. Not only was he clearly not upset at having his cock surrepitously grabbed by an elf who just came in her nonexistent panties, but both the look in his eyes as well as the continued stiffening of that very cock told Morgan that he was into it in a big way.

“I won’t say that I completely understand what kind of game you’re playing here,” he whispered low, leaning in so that the rough bristles of his beard brushed lightly against the smooth skin of her cheek. “But, I’m definitely interested in playing more of it. If I might be so bold as to make a suggestion, I happen to know the proprietor of this inn, and know that keeps a small — very private — room tucked away for exactly these types of liasons.”

“Do it! Do it! Do it!” Cassie chanted.

“…”

“Not to put any pressure on you,” he said, leaning in even closer, practically drowning Morgan in his absurdly masculine scent, driving the elf progressively back up the wall. “It’s just…I might have believed that you’d accidentally grabbed my cock, except that you definitely seemed to be enjoying the feel of it, and you still haven’t let go.”

“…”

Morgan was frozen in place, too terrified to move or speak, but far too incredibly horny not to agree to this seemingly reckless plan. It was only when she felt Peter’s big strong hand lay down atop hers, squeezing the back of her hand and thus tightening her grip around his now fully erect cock, that some semblance of rationality and volition jolted back into the elf with all the force of an electric shock. All of the time that had passed from when she first touched his cock up until now decompressed at once and replayed in her head at light speed, catching her up to the present moment.

“I…yes,” she said as softly as possible, giving Peter an almost imperceptible nod as she gazed up adoringly into his warm brown eyes.

This is happening. I can hardly believe it, but…I th-think I’m about to get fucked.

“Damn straight you are!” Cassie cheered. “This was the general plan. Even if the specifics maybe got away from us, it was always leading towards this anyway. So, if you think about it, you’re just jumping straight into the thick of things, instead of beating around the bush first. Not that you’ve got any bush for him to beat around. Fuck, he’ll think he’s died and gone to heaven as soon as he gets a glimpse of that hairless little snatch of yours.”

Peter grabbed both of their mugs of ale, and stood up, leading Morgan along as they made their way to this secret little room he had mentioned. Although the small elf was at least a head shorter than pretty much everyone else in the bar, the gaggle of drinkers parted like the Red Sea as Peter strode through. One of the tallest and broadest figures within the building, he towered imposingly over the bar’s other patrons, the sheer imposing nature of his presence instinctively causing them to scramble out of his way, leaving a perfectly clear path for Morgan to follow in his wake.

Eager not to get inadvertently separated from him, she held onto the hem of his tunic, which made her feel more than a bit like a little girl holding onto her older male protector — a notion which served only to deepen the rekindled fires which had begun burning within her as soon as Peter’s suggestion breached the horizon of her mind. Like a zipper, the patrons who made way for Peter closed in behind Morgan, making the small elf feel even smaller as she followed behind him, surrounded on all sides by a room filled almost entirely with burly human men.

“Here we go, kiddo!” Cassie said reassuringly. “You’ve totally got this, you and that cute little ass of yours are gonna milk him fucking dry!”

Exiting the sea of bodies, Peter led the elf down a twisting set of narrow hallways, passing through several doorways in the process until he came to stop at a closed door. He gave two sharp knocks with the back of his hand against the wood, and waited to see if a response was forthcoming. When no answer came, he leaned over, handing Morgan her mug of ale, and opened the door, gesturing for her to go ahead of him inside.

“After you, my fair elf maid,” he said, throwing Morgan a wink and a grin as he took a long pull from his ale.

Morgan hesitated for the briefest fraction of a second, but as soon as she felt a drop of her own juices roll down the inside of her thigh, forcibly reminding the elf of her own intensely heightened arousal, she put on a smile and walked in. Putting his mug down for a moment, Peter pulled out a flint and lit a pair of candles in the room, which revealed it to be a small chamber holding little more than a narrow bed and a side table, before closing the door behind them.

Here we go…

19