Chapter 15: Lost in the Sauce
1.2k 0 15
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

“Now wouldn’t you look at that,” Cassie said, her voice cutting through the confusion of noise buzzing around Morgan from the two men grunting through their orgasms on either end of her, her own gurgled cries of pleasure, as well as the continued din of the crowd circled around the pillories and stocks watching the evening’s festivities.

“If I didn’t know better,” the voice continued. “The way you not only took that double teaming, but came from getting railed in the ass publicly while gargling another guy’s cum, I’d think you actually were a professional cumslut. Little to all these horny guys and gals know that just this morning not only were you a little virgin, but a boy to boot! I wonder what this guy who’s balls deep in your ass right now would think if I lifted the Feminization spell and turned you back into a boy right now, hmm? I bet he’d be…surprised to find out he’d really just pumped a load between a cute little elf boy’s cheeks.”

P-Please…d-don’t! Morgan managed to reply after, with no small amount of difficulty, she pulled enough of her mind back together to formulate a coherent sentence. It’s…I just want to stay like this…at least for n-now.

“Your wish is my command, kiddo,” Cassie said, her voice dripping with sarcasm. “And, hey, look! The cavalry’s riding in to relieve the two guys whose snakes you just drained! I wonder what they’re gonna do to you?”

Just as Cassie had indicated, Morgan could just barely see that another man had come up behind the one around whose cock her lips were still wrapped, and was tapping him on the shoulder. Giving the base of his rapidly softening cock a final squeeze with his thumb and forefinger to milk the last few drops of cum into the elf’s open mouth, he pulled out, leaving a veritable spiderweb of thick spit and cum strands connecting cock and lips — tendrils which broke as he stepped aside, and hung down to cling to Morgan’s chin. Before she even had time to glance up and take a look at the man who had taken the first one’s place, another cock was shoved deep into her mouth, without any word of warning.

“Oh yeah,” the new man moaned, his dick being short enough that he had no problems bottoming out inside Morgan’s mouth without even bumping up against her soft palate. “Gimme that sweet mouth, girl. You know you want my big hard dick.”

With his balls resting on her chin, Morgan actually had to resist the urge to laugh at the ridiculousness of posturing about the size of your cock while it was already in someone’s mouth. Who did he think he was fooling? Regardless, Morgan made the most of the opportunity and slid her tongue out as far as she could licking the bottom of his scrotum and massaging his balls while he had his cock plunged in down to the root. This had a seriously noticeable effect on the man, which Morgan realized as soon as the first splashes of salty nectar began to fill her mouth, his cock freely leaking a stream of precum.

“Won’t you look at that,” a soft feminine voice purred from behind her as the man on whose cock Morgan had just cum herself pulled out from between her milky white cheeks, leaving her gaped asshole to leak thick globs of white cum down into the pink folds of her pussy. “Someone needs to clean you up, because this bad boy left a big mess.”

“Hehe,” the man chuckled, slapping his semi-soft cock a few time on Morgan’s lower back for good measure, sending a small splatter of gooey white drops cascading across the top of her ass. “Guess that someone might be you, eh honey?”

The only response forthcoming from this anonymous woman behind Morgan was the sudden and unexpected feeling of a velvety soft tongue licking slowly up her pussy lips, slurping up errant ropes of spilled cum into her mouth. Shockwaves of pleasure ran through Morgan at this, causing her to moan uncontrollably around the small cock currently being pumped in and out of her mouth. Morgan’s pleasure rose higher and higher still as the woman’s tongue continued up past the edge of Morgan’s pussy, heading straight for the source of the cum that had dripped down into the elf’s pink folds.

Noisily, the woman locked her soft lips around the rim of Morgan’s asshole, sucking and slurping out as much of the cum that the man had just pumped inside as she was capable of retrieving. Morgan’s asshole was still gaped enough that the woman’s tongue rather easily found its way inside, licking up thick globs of cum which clung to the inner walls of the elf’s pink anus. At the same time, Morgan felt a pair of fingers dive in between her sopping wet pussy lips, both knuckles sliding in without a hint of resistance to plumb her tight depths at the same time as her asshole was being eaten and with a cock in her mouth to no less.

If Morgan had been overwhelmed during the first round, then she never had a chance under the seemingly expert level ministrations of the mystery woman eating her ass and fingering her cunt. Locked into the pillory, Morgan’s hips were at the perfect angle for the woman to rub the elf’s clit with her thumb, while curving the middle two fingers pumping into her pussy forward to massage her G-spot from the inside. Combined with the completely novel sensation of having a tongue filling up her asshole, Morgan found her body’s pleasure centers kicked into overdrive, already careening towards the edge of yet another mind-bending orgasm.

“Mmmfmmm!” the elf attempted to cry out around the cock stuffed in her mouth.

Tremors of pure ecstasy wracked her small body as the came again from the extraordinarily skilled attentions being paid to both of her lower holes. A clear jet of fluid gushed out of her pussy, coating the woman’s fingers it slick spray as her cunt and asshole spasmed violently, every muscle in her tiny body contracting and releasing in rapid succession. Morgan was only just barely cognizant enough to take quick note of the system alert that flashed up translucently in her peripheral vision, showing the rather rapid accumulation of spell points from the conversion of both her own orgasmic energy as well as the cum she had taken inside of her.

MP to SP Conversion Successful!

-1 MP from Morgan (2/6)

+2 SP into Magical Item (14/-)

The vibrations from Morgans orgasmic moans traveled along the small, but painfully stiff, shaft of the cock in her mouth. The man fucking her face had already been well on the way to blowing his load, and was quickly pushed over the edge by the intensely lewd sounds the elf made while she sucked him. He gasped and groaned, hunching over her head and sinking his fingers deep into her pastel blue hair as his cock unleashed a small torrent of cum. Rope after rope of hot fluid shot into her mouth, filling it with the thick salty culmination of the man’s moment of sheer ecstasy. Without a thought, Morgan’s body apparently acting on pure instinct now, she swallowed down each shot of cum as it fired out of his small cock, gulping loudly as the waves of her own orgasm’s aftermath still rolled over her body.

Semen to SP Conversion Successful!

+2 SP (16/-) into Magical Item

“Again, already!?” Cassie laughed inside her head. “Shit, girl, you’re just an unstoppable fucking and sucking machine now, aren’t you? If I’d had any idea it was this easy to turn a shy little virgin elf boy into a slut-tastic girl, I would’ve tried that ages ago. Girls are, for whatever reason, so much harder to corrupt, y’know? Maybe it’s something having to do with all boys just being natural born pervs or something. But, you, my dear, have totally blown my expectations out of the fucking water, and then some. Brava!”

Too much…t-talk! Need…m-more cock…and…CUM!

“Looked like your next serving is already here, girlie!” Cassie said, erupting in a gale of laughter that resounded inside Morgan’s skull.

True to Cassie’s word, from the corner of her eye, Morgan saw the large figure of another man walking around behind her to join the woman whose tongue was still slurping the last remnants of cum out of her asshole. Some wordless look or gesture must have passed between the two, because one moment the woman’s two middle fingers were still buried down past the second knuckle in Morgan’s cunt, and then the next the elf felt her pussy filled by an exceptionally thick cock. Not only that, but as soon as the cock’s glans slid past her labia, the woman’s already well lubed fingers found a new home — Morgan’s ass.

“Haaa!” Morgan cried, her mouth suddenly freed of dick for the first time since she had been locked into the pillory.

Not only was this the first time her pussy had been fucked, but it was also her first experience with any species of double penetration. If taking a cock in the ass had made the elf feel full in a way she had never imagined, the combined sense of wholeness which washed over her from having both holes simultaneously stuffed was nearly indescribable. Her eyes crossed involuntarily as her tongue lolled out mindlessly in a classic ahegao expression, a thin line of drool already running down her chin.

Never in her life had Morgen felt so complete, like not just one, but two voids in her very being — whose existence she had not even consciously realized — had suddenly both asserted their existence and been satiated by the hard flesh now plunging in and out of her slick holes. It was the closest thing to a truly religious experience that the elf had ever experienced. And, in the cold light of day, she would surely wonder how she had ever begun to find meaning in life apart from this kind of primal and intensely visceral wholeness that came from having her pussy and ass filled together.

“Glurgh!” came a muffled cry from the elf, as her horizon of entire existence was completely eclipsed by cock.

Two sets of hands roughly pulled away the owner of the small cock which Morgan had still been mindlessly worshiping with her lips and tongue after it had filled her mouth with its bounty of hot semen. Again, before Morgan could even get a good look at who it was that was stepping in to take his place, not one but two large erections were pressed up against her face. Thick shafts of hot flesh rubbed against each cheek, the mingled scent of each man’s musky arousal filling her nostrils and triggering some primitive urge deep within her feminized body to adore and glorify these stiff cocks with her soft wetness in whatever way she could.

Had the elf been in possession of her full mental faculties, she would have wondered just how good of friends these two new men must be, because without any hesitation whatsoever, they both shoved the bulbous heads of their thick cocks into her mouth. Naturally, as the small mouth of an elf maid was a tight enough fit for even one moderately sized cock, the only way that even the heads of two could be stuffed inside was for their owners to be quite comfortable with one another.

However, in her cock-addled state of near mindlessness, Morgan did not stop for a moment to ponder these mysteries. Her only “thought” — if you could even call it that at this point — was to fill herself with as much cock as possible. And, to that end, she squeezed the two shafts together tightly, shoving them as far into her mouth as she could. She could scarcely breathe from having her mouth literally overflowing with hard cock, but the elf could hardly have cared less.

As if her body was following some kind of inverted exponential curve of orgasmic sensitivity, it took significantly less time than the past two iterations for Morgan to approach her limit. Whether this was the result of the situation of being locked in the pillory that just really turned her on, the fact that four people were fucking her senseless, or some change wrought within her by Cassie’s magic, the elf knew not. All she did know is that she was on the cusp of something spectacular, and rather than fight it, she embraced her fate wholeheartedly — leaping forward into the orgasmic abyss with eyes wide open and a pussy, ass, and mouth stuffed by hard instruments of love.

Morgan came, for the first time in her short life, plunging headlong into the bliss of being completely and utterly mind-broken.

MP to SP Conversion Successful!

-4 MP from Morgan (-2/6)

+8 SP into Magical Item (22/-)

15