Chapter 17: Transformation Time!
1.2k 2 15
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

In that first flash of brilliant magical illumination which coalesced around Morgan and lifted her up into its warm bosom, the elf found that all of her bonds were shattered — physical, mental, and magical.

Somehow, the powerful magical field which had enveloped the elf following the culmination of her forced orgy in the pillory had not only shattered the wooden apparatus itself, but had similarly dispersed the miasma of mind-brokenness which had come from the innumerable multitude of orgasms Morgan had been forced to endure. Fully cognizant not only of her surroundings, but also of herself, she thought that if she were to pull up the system menu showing her character’s stats, she would see a completely full pool of mind-break points. Not only that, but Morgan looked down to see herself suspended in mid-air within the glowing pink sphere, she saw that another change had taken place.

Fully nude, it was quite apparent to the elf that — physically at least — she was no longer a she at all.

Apparently, when the magical explosion broke Morgan free of the pillory and restored her mind, it also dispelled the Feminization spell Cassie had cast upon her. But while the body upon which Morgan gazed retained certain feminine curves and lines which tended to be common to elven males, the spot between her legs which had just moments ago been a pussy which still leaking cum from having been creampied who knew how many times, the elf now saw a cute little soft cock, no bigger than her pinkie finger. And yet, despite this visible remnant of her former masculinity, Morgan still felt like a girl, the very notion that she was a he seeming more than a bit of an absurdity at this point.

On that point, the elf was certain of two things. First, no matter what transformation was done or undone to her body, inside, she felt like a girl. And second, even after having so many servings already tonight, she still wanted to be filled up by hard cocks. This second determination was, in fact, so strong that just the briefest thought of once again being fucked by a big dick or having a load of hot cum pumped into her mouth was enough to stiffen her adorable little elf cock into something that was almost the size of her ring finger.

“Fuck me sideways!” a familiar voice called out. “After all that, you’re little girlie dick is already getting stiff!? You really are a natural born slut, aren’t ya?”

Morgan turned her head with a start, the realization washing over her that this time, Cassie’s voice was not coming from inside her head, but directly behind her instead. The elf whipped her body about, turning as easily in this magical field as she might have in a pool of water, her pastel blue locks whipping around in a smooth arc temporarily obscuring her vision as she spun. She was not alone in this illuminated chrysalis, for before her hovered a figure who could only be Cassie herself — freed from the armor’s curse and once again in her own fleshy body.

At least, this would have been an accurate assessment, had not Cassie’s appearance been completely and totally wrong.

The nude being that hovered in front of Morgan was far from any of the goodly races that walked the face of Aeternia. Her lithe form and voluptuous curves, to say nothing of the perfectly smooth pussy peeking out demurely from between her thick thighs, showed Cassie to clearly be female. However, that is where the similarities with the old self she had described to Morgan ended. Her skin was caught somewhere between a smoldering red and deep purple, the gradations reminding Morgan of a beautiful evening sunset. Pupilless eyes looked out, presumably at Morgan, and glowed softly, like pink light bulbs set within her face.

Her mane of silky black hair was parted on each side of her forehead by a thick curling horn, which reminded Morgan of something that belonged on a ram or goat. If this were not enough to confirm the elf’s suspicions as to Cassie’s true nature, her demonic visage was completed by a pair of leathery wings, and a long slender tail that twirled casually about her round hips, the tip of which was shaped almost like a heart. While Morgan was no demonologist, she had certainly seen enough anime to recognize a succubus when one was directly in front of her.

“Y-You’re…a s-s-succubus!?” Morgan stammered, pointing an accusatory finger at Cassie.

“I know, I know,” Cassie said shaking her head, holding up one hand in a placating gesture as her eyes stared down at her own toes. “I wasn’t totally honest with you, but I didn’t really lie that much either. I was totally telling you the truth about being cursed into that magical armor and that the only way I could be freed was to rack up enough spell points from the wearer doing butt loads — and pussy loads — of slutty girl stuff. That stuff was all one hundred fucking percent true.”

Riiight,” Morgan snapped, her face a mask of indignation, small body quivering with to much pent up frustration that her stiff little cock began to wobble back and forth like a metronome. “And since I never specifically asked, ‘by the way Cassie, you aren’t a fucking succubus, are you?’ then it’s just…okay that you his this kinda huge fact from me!? I mean…fuck the things I’ve done today—”

“You loved every goddamn second of it!” Cassie hurled back in the elf’s face, glowing pink eyes staring daggers into the Morgan’s luminous emerald orbs. “Don’t forget, girlie, I was inside that cute little head of yours the whole time. I know exactly how much you fucking loved every minute of all those things I ‘convinced’ you to do.”

“…”

“Hopefully you’re not so terminally clueless that you haven’t realized it yourself by now,” the succubus continued unabated. “But I didn’t give you any of those desires — not really. They were already there, just waiting to be kick-started. At most, all I did was give you a pretty big push in the right direction. Was it kind of a big push? Sure. But the ultimate trajectory was written across the inside of that cute little head in big neon lights from the second I stepped inside.”

Morgan took a deep breath, and tilted her head back, eyes closed as she tried to calm herself down. When it came down to it, despite her lies of omission, Cassie’s words did have the ring of truth. The further down the rabbit hole of feminization the succubus had led her, the more Morgan felt at home with both herself and her sexuality. In her heart, she knew that there was no way she wanted to even consider turning back now and trying to return to her old life as a sexually frustrated virginal boy.

No matter what was between her legs at the moment, she had become a girl in every way that truly mattered to her. And, there was no denying that without Cassie’s help and prodding, not only would she likely be dead, but she almost certainly would not have come to this monumental realization about her own nature and desires. After living nearly the first two decades of her life in denial of who she truly was, and what wants and needs that entailed, Morgan decided that all she could do was to try and move on from Cassie’s deception and just go with the flow.

“It’s…fine,” the elf muttered at length, a bright blush blooming across the milky white skin of her face and chest. “Just…why the lie? I mean…I do want…I feel like…I am a girl.” This last statement was accompanied by a small grimace as Morgan once again looked down at the small cock which had reappeared between her legs. “But, why not just tell me who you really were?”

“Who in their right mind would willingly help a fucking demon?” Cassie asked with a chuckle, eyebrows arched. “Although, I am talking to someone who literally started taking life advice from a butt plug…”

“Fair enough,” Morgan said, her grimace breaking into a smile. “So what was the real deal? Surely you owe me that much.”

“Oh that’s easy,” the succubus said with a casual wave of her hand. “I really was bound to the armor by a powerful sorcerer. The armor itself didn’t initially have any powers of the powers it did when we met, because it’s whole function was to trap some kind of magical being — like me — and bind them to the armor so that the wearer could use their power like it was his own. I have to admit, it’s kinda brilliant, but super fucked up. Like, how do you get off just randomly kidnapping a demon who was just minding her own fucking business and locking her into a stupid suit of armor anyway? The fucking nerve.”

Despite the indignation still simmering beneath the surface of her emotional sea, Morgan found herself laughing along with Cassie’s story.

“Anyway,” Cassie continued, throwing the elf a quick wink. “That was the reason that the armor’s specific method of power conversion worked the way it did, because that how succubi feed.”

“Shit,” Morgan muttered. “That totally makes sense. And…I kinda feel like an enormous dumbass for not suspecting something like that at all.”

“Don’t beat yourself up over it, kiddo!” Cassie said, sidling over within the pink sphere of magical illumination and throwing an arm amiably around the elf’s narrow shoulders. “After all, I’m a really smooth talker.”

“So where does that leave us now?” Morgan asked, her mind a jumble of confused emotions.

“Well, here’s where things get interesting,” Cassie said, her eyes narrowing wickedly. “Thanks to you, I’ve been busted free from that asshole’s magical prison. However, I was locked away in there long enough that it looks like the armor permanently leeched a hefty chunk of my powers for itself. So, while it won’t come with a built-in sassy sidekick any more, it will give the wearer access to all kinds of badass demon magic.”

“Let’s say that I did want that,” Morgan said tentatively. “Could I use it to fix…this?” The elf gestured embarrassedly at the small erection still throbbing between her legs.

“Hell, I’d cast another Feminization spell on you if I weren’t totally tapped out of juice right now,” Cassie said, giving Morgan’s cock a playful stroke that drew a gasping squeak from the elf. “You can definitely do it yourself with the armor too, as long as you keep it powered up enough so that you’ve got enough spell points to keep refreshing the spell before it expires. Since the armor taps into my special version of the spell, the duration’s a lot longer than if some punk ass wizard were to try and do it on his own. Theirs only last for a few minutes, but the armor should let you do it for a whole day at a time, easy.”

“And I would j-just need to…d-do the same kinds of things as t-today to…recharge it?” Cassie asked, trembling with mingled fear and excitement at the prospect of being both so fully in charge of her own body’s destiny and having a clear and present need to engage in the kinds of distinctly feminine sex in which she had indulged today.

“Yep, exactly that! That one spell alone’s not too taxing,” the succubus said casually. “Just a few cum shots a day to keep your little elf cock at bay.”

Cassie rolled her eyes and groaned loudly at the terrible rhyme, but was laughing inside. She realized that, despite the disingenuous nature of their relationship, she had quite come to like Cassie’s personality — demon or not. Even though the succubus had deceived her, Morgan realized that Cassie was by and large right, she really hadn’t brought any harm to the elf. In all actuality, Cassie had helped give her a much needed push along the path towards discovering something about herself — namely that she was in fact a she — that might have taken the elf ages to work out on her own. And even then, without Cassie’s magic, Morgan had no idea if the realization would have even sunk in the same way it had thanks to everything Cassie had done to her today.

“How do I…ummm…put it on?” Morgan asked, looking down and again seeing that both she and Cassie were completely nude. “I don’t see it anywhere here, at least not that I recognize.”

“We’re actually inside the armor’s magical field right now,” the succubus giggled. “It’s all around you. Just call out with your mind and tell it what to do!”

Visualizing a configuration of armor in her mind’s eye, Morgan willed the suit to form around her, adhering to the design she had just thought up. Almost at once, swirling bands of pink light began wrapping themselves all around the elf, spinning her in mid-air, like something straight out of a Sailor Moon transformation scene, the motion and magical energy sending ripples through her pastel blue hair as it twisted around her like a spiraling cyclone.

When the process slowed down enough for the elf to once again see herself, she looked down and saw that — exactly as she had envisioned — she wore a rather skimpy looking suit of fantasy armor, consisting of gleaming steel greaves, bracers, and shoulder guards, but which left her upper arms and legs, chest, and hips free of any obstructing material. A system alert message popped up into her peripheral vision, indicating that she was indeed now the owner of the magical armor.

Magical Item Acquired!

Succubus Armor

When the elf cleared this window away, there was already another alert sitting behind it which showed her that the armor’s current reservoir of spell points was completely empty, which meant that at present she would be unable to utilize any of its powers, including one the ability that Morgan most desperately wanted to exercise — turning herself physically back into a girl.

Item Attribute

Description

Spell Points

0/-

“You know,” Cassie said slyly. “For old times’ sake, I could probably be convinced to help give you enough of a boost to get you going. I mean, I still think you’re a totally adorable little femboy with that teensy weensy dick, but I’d imagine that you’d be hard pressed to find many guys here in Astyanax that feel the same way. It’ll be way easier to get what you need from them if you you’ve already got enough juice in the armor to keep the Feminization spell engaged. Now c’mere and let mama give you what you really need.”

As Morgan looked on in wonder, the succubus’ clit rapidly expanded into an extremely impressive cock. Not needing any further prompting from Cassie, Morgan dove forward, with an open mouth and a heart full of hope.

15