Note from O. Disparo
3 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Hey Guys :)

This story has only been hibernating. It's never left my mind. Many critical life changes have happened since I last updated and I'm now in a position where I can dedicate time to both writing and art. Isolated Together will be completely revised and edited to a final form. I am going to be attaching an ISBN tag to this story so it becomes official and collectible. Same for all my titles. I'm working on all those details this year.

There are no surprises and I've shared this story in full many times. Readers know how this ends. I'll share it again with lots of love with new material inside. If you'd like to support me it'd be a few bucks to give my story some shine. I've invested in some professional programs to whip this tale into shape and as always, feedback from you guys helps me see how my writing hits outside of my own head. This is a 100% solo effort delivered from me to everyone who reads now and would like to see what else I write in the future.

I've got a lot of exciting things to write about Leah and my life changes added a new layer of humanity and severity to my personal temper, as well as a more meditative tone. There are lots of intense and heavy topics covered in Isolated Together as a horror romance, and it's delivered as equal parts horror and romance with many shades in between. It's adult with no mistakes, and in my current evolution as a writer you'll feel the adult teeth to what I've delivered before. I've been thinking, and watching. A lot.

If you've connected to Isolated Together and enjoyed what you've read/are looking forward to the final version will look like, I'm excited to share this book with you. It was a mental journey to create from inception to first draft to the many iterations since (I believe I.T. is 6 years old now), and it'll be nice to close the coffin once and for all.

For my much older readers who might still linger, waiting, C48's waiting in a different corner.

Readers overall, I'm still around and I'll be right back.

-O. Disparo

 

(P.S. I have a studio/workspace now. I'm still setting up but at some point, I'll finally have a functioning website. 😔)

0