Diary 1 : Who Are You?
121 4 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

 

 

 

 

*Chirp-chirp*

 

Leaves are falling, with the cloud's all scattered, revealing the bright blue sky in the morning.

A breezy spot under a tree, therein lies two figures resting their backs on it. 

Then comes out some other, possibly their family, specifically their own kids on a certain picnic.

 

“Hey, Dee. Remember about when you were put at the hospital that one time?“. The woman which appears to be a 'ginger', starts up the conversation.

 

“Ah, the time when I pull a complete 180 and don't remember nothing? What about it, Lee?“. He replies while stroking one of his kids on the hair before he goes playing again. 

 

“Fufu, it's quite a journey, those days. The many changes that happens to you is just... different”. She sigh as she strokes the other kid that is resting on her lap. 

 

He looks over yonder, reminiscing of what was in the past.

“... That so, eh?“. It is until a moment later where he faces to his right, somehow as if he is talking to some invisible force. “I sure do, and soon... You will too...”

 

Soon after, the whole view blurs, away into nothingness. 

 

.

 

.

 

 

 

 

*Gasp!*

 

A boy wakes up in a room, bedridden for God knows how long. 

“Ngh, where am I?“

 

Scanning the room, it seems that some time has passed by, judging by the Xs on a calendar far in front of his bed. May 4th 2012, in English.

Some plants and flowers put in pots are growing fine where the sun shines through the window, and they are still kind of wet, so they must be taken care of diligently.

 

“... Eheheh, naw bruv, don't go there…~”. Alongside him just on the right, sleeping on the seat infront of him is a girl who's sleeptalking. 

 

This confuses the boy, but also brings joy as he may be able to find answers on the current predicament he's in.

“Uhm, hello? Are you actually asleep or?... “

 

He shakes her shoulders for a bit, before she gives out somewhat weak of a response. 

“Mmm, what~? Who's calling?“. The girl stretches out her joints, before looking forward to the boy. “Eugh, is it time to go ho-...“

 

She stops talking as she looks to the bedridden boy, readjust her eyes, then being exasperated.
“. . . Am I dreaming? “

 

He shrugs her words, as he himself is in the unknown. 

“Not sure about that, though my body are quite stiff, so-”

 

His words is cut short, by her being hugged by the girl. 

“Yes, Yes! Oh My God, Dennis! You're finally awake!“

 

The boy pats her back, though not for hugging back instead.

“... Well that took care of my back problem... Are you still going with the hugging?“

 

The girl finally let go, feeling refreshed despite her messy hair.

“Geez, finally we can get you out of this drab-looking room. Now then, who do you want for me to call first for the visit, your parents or the guys?“

 

As she picks her smartphone from her pants' pockey, the boy grabs the hem of her shirt. 

“Sorry there but uh, I ... don't remember anything”

 

Her expression stiffens, and her grasps are slipping from the phone, wherein the boy reflexively catches it before falling.

“... Your name?“

 

He lifts his shoulder as he is, again, doesn't know anything after the waking.

“. . . Leon Arson. Does that name ring a bell to you?“

 

“Is that my name?“. He asked sincerely with such an innocent expression.

 

The girl looks down, covers her face with it, and letting out sad voices. 

“No... No way, this can't be! Are you kidding me?! ...“. She wallows out her tears upon discovering the condition the boy himself doesn't know he is in :
Amnesia.

 

The boy felt somehow responsible, and think of an action to calm her down, but by the weak and fragile body he has now, all he can hope for is by clasping her hands with his, and talk some sense into her.

“I don't know why but, it saddens me when you're sad”. She is now facing him with teary eyes, sobbing mildly. “And you look more bright when we were chatting earlier”

 

She contemplates about it for a bit, and swipes her sad expression away while slowly regaining her composure.

“*sigh*. Guess it's that kind of scenario, huh? Okay, then. It'll take awhile for me to tell you of who you are, if you don't mind”

 

He nods lightly, though it wasn't long until his stomach grumbles, and his face beeting red.

“. . . Sorry. . .“

“Pfft-hahahah!“. Her laugh gets to him with how infectious her sound is more of a boy than a girl, and the both of them spends some more time before getting away from the room they're in.

 

 

 

 

0