1 . Prologue
13 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

[ “Year 795 Imperial Calendar,

 Night 8:45

The world of Aria is heavily influenced by the power of magic, which is a fundamental

force that permeates all aspects of life in the realm.Aria is a world of great beauty
and wonder, with towering mountains, vast forests, and sprawling cities. However, it is also a world of danger and intrigue, with hidden threats lurking around every corner. It is a truly diverse world with the economical might of that 21st-century blue star and the cultural standing of the Middle Ages.

I still wonder over the fact that such a world exist in this grand universe. Even though I have lived here for more than 5years”]

After writing these lines in his notebook Alex, thinks all the time he has spent in this world.

“It will be 5 years by Tomorrow … huh, I can finally write this damned language fluently.”

Alex had always been an adventurous soul, and when he was transported to Aria, he knew he was in for an adventure of a lifetime. However, he never imagined just how difficult it would be to adjust to this new world.

As he recalled the early days of his arrival, Alex shuddered at the memory of his struggle to communicate with the locals. The people of Aria spoke a language that was completely foreign to him, and it took him months to learn the basics.

‘First few months in Aria were the toughest. I had no money, no friends, and no place to stay. I was forced to eat scraps of food and rummage through trash bins to survive. I knew that if I wanted to survive in this new world, I had to learn the language and find a way to make a living. ’

I gazed out cottage window, marveling at the sprawling city of Lumos in the distance. The towering spires and majestic architecture reminded him of a castle from a fairy tale.

The city was reminiscent of the Middle Ages, with its narrow-cobbled streets and tall buildings made of stone. Horse-drawn carriages rumbled down the roads, and street performers entertained the crowds with juggling and music. The occasional town crier could be heard, announcing the latest news and events.

Sifting my sight, I saw a hooded figure cladded in black, only his lower half of jaw was visible but I can know who he is I have seen him may time.

 ‘Kiera Blackwood a named NPC... no, not an NPC not Anymore at least. Well, this world was an immensely popular game in blue star by the name of `Aria Dominion `. It was a game with high-degree freedom, so many people liked the game.

 but unfortunately, I was not one of these people. And that is one of the reasons I am stuck here '

I stared at him wondering how strong he is right known well I should focus on completing these notes and do the assignment.

“Tomorrow would be the last day of this torture”

Alex, started focusing on his assignment and dream about his future which he did not know what It hold for in the store.

I have been working as an assassin. Since the age  of 12. And Today was one such day , after visiting the near by guild for update on the Intel .

I went to the café near  Central square of the Lumos city .

Jack the ax breaker my partner in this mission was supposed to meet with me here .

“Look at that? ... If it the famous assassins Kiera”

I head the high pitch voice with some dissatisfaction I looked and saw the face I wanted to not see today 9f all day.

“hello Kevin”

“What’s that did some thing bad happened with our blood princess here”

As usual Kevin started with his crap , his words may  polite but the meaning they hide are as deadly as it gets .

“ Yes we’ll I saw a weasel face that I dint wanna see! “

“You………”

“What want  to fight”

When is asked him that his face discolored, as his body may seem rough and tough but he is a type of a guy to bully the weak and ass-kiss the strong and rich.

After giving a look he turnaround and went his way as he should .

I also don’t want to deal with him but felt a intense gaze that was directed towards me  ,intuitions that of assassin for a normal person.

It was the window of the small cottage for where I felt that gaze, I am sure of it when you have live on the street for so long you can guess and deduct things pretty quick . But that  feeling has disappeared as of now .

“where are you looking at kes”

Jack ml, my partner called me  he was wearing the same thing as me only difference was his guild batch which is Ruby Black .

“got a promotion huh..”

“Ah.. yes”

“Let’s celebrate then …. your treat”

“what about the mission?”

“we can do that later , he is not going to go anywhere”

“what was that brat name was again… a yes Alex right”

I nodded affirm Jack of the name and showed him the picture , a client asked for Background  Check on this person.

But I have to say , he got good reputation among the people who knew him know we need to do is have a face to face talk with himself .

Well, for know let’s focus on the treat …..

 

 

1