CHAPTER 11
704 0 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Huo Ze has the magic core of the ancient demon in his body?

Du Chengli was momentarily taken aback, almost thinking he had heard it wrong.

There is a family of ancient demons in the Great Thousand World. Still, they only exist in legends, and the existing ones are basically at the level of transforming gods. It's even more legendary. For the ancient demon, the magic core is similar to the inner alchemy for human cultivation. The ancient demon is primitive, and the role of the magical core is naturally more mysterious than the inner alchemy.

It was as if the inner alchemy would not remain in the human body.

Even if it survives, there is no effect of practising twice the result with half the effort and advancing thousands of miles every day.

Forty-Ones: "President, Linghu, didn't lie to me. Your child's father is an ancient devil!"

Du Chengli: "Having a residual nucleus in his body doesn't mean he's an ancient demon."

Forty-ones: "At least he's on the sidelines with the ancient demons. That's why your son is so cruel and eats so much."

Du Chengli was silent for a while, "Then he should be crueller."

Forty-ones: "Hey, it makes sense. But the emperor looks gentle and affectionate."

Du Chengli concluded, "He should have been my mission target before."

Forty-ones: "!!!"

Du Chengli felt that gentleness and affection did not conflict with ferocity because when he said ferocity, he referred to Huo Ze's physique and ability.

The high-level interstellar plane that can eliminate the possibility of cultivating immortals not only successfully cultivates but can also cultivate people on returns to the void stage within two hundred years. Huo Ze is undoubtedly a bug in this plane.

Such a bug is a high risk to the peace of any plane. To maintain the plane's balance, it must be controlled early or even killed in the cradle. Du Chengli has solved many such bugs for the association.

Of course, he should have had feelings for the bug for the first time, married the bug, and conceived a bug child.

Forty-Ones: "Then why is he still alive???"

Du Chengli understood its surprise. After all, his most common method for this type of task was to eliminate bugs directly.

Fast and good, leaving no hidden dangers.

Since there is no choice to eliminate directly, there may be two reasons. One is that he cannot thoroughly crush the bug's strength; the other is personal feelings.

Du Chengli felt that since he was the one who brought Huo Ze to cultivate immortality, the second reason was more likely.

It seems that he loves Huo Ze.

"How?"

While Huo Ze was talking, he found that Du Chengli's gaze was a little wrong, and his voice was a little tense: "Did you remember something?"

Du Chengli felt very guilty, stepped forward and held his hand, and said, "I'm sorry. I will remember soon."

Huo Ze lowered his eyes and hugged him tightly, "It's okay if you can't remember. Let's start over."

Du Chengli is insensitive to feelings, but he also knows that this is a kind of comfort.

He felt even more sorry for Huo Ze.

Fortunately, this planet's spiritual energy is relatively abundant, and it won't take long for Du Chengli to sort out a memory. He decided to stay here until he swallowed enough spiritual energy to recover Huo Ze's memory.

Du Chengli settled down with peace of mind, and Huo Ze naturally stayed with him every step of the way.

Although this planet is small, only this couple lives on the entire planet, and the rest are artificial intelligence. The mountains and plains on the planet are full of spiritual flowers and herbs, but the one that grows the best is still the Ningshen flower.

In Du Chengli's original Central World, most spiritual materials were of higher grades, which could not be transplanted into Xiaoqian World. Fortunately, the successful transplant was also under the meticulous care of Huo Ze, holding the Lingzhi book, learning from scratch, from seed care to seedlings, and then to flowering and fruiting.

Du Chengli has lived for hundreds of years, and there are all kinds of things in the Central World, But there was one thing that made the forty-ones feel very strange.

Forty-ones: "Why do you have books on spiritual planting? You have never been interested in this aspect."

Du Chengli: "I got it by chance on a mission."

Forty-ones: "President, at least you can read the book title. Zixiao Sect publishes it. Planting Spiritual Plants from scratch! You couldn't have bought it for him, right?"

Du Chengli wanted to say that he was not the kind of person who would leave on the way out of a mission, but the existence of Huo Ze undoubtedly reminded him that he was not so clear about public and private. So speechless.

Forty-one found out that the president acquiesced and sighed: "President, your image in my heart is a little bit broken."

However, Du Chengli's heart did not fluctuate.

Compared with marrying and having children with the mission target, skipping work and going back to buy a book for her husband is nothing.

"Chengli, is it like your hometown now?"

At this time, Huo Ze led Du Chengli to the hill, and all he could see were spiritual flowers and herbs filled with spiritual energy, and the flowers and plants swayed with the wind, exuding a refined fragrance.

Du Chengli's hometown is naturally the world, and these flowers and plants are the most common there.

However, these common flowers and plants are not easy to feed here, but Huo Ze made the whole planet a sea of ​​flowers and plants.

Of course, this is not what Great Thousand Worlds looks like, but Du Chengli nodded when he met Huo Ze's expectant eyes.

Huo Ze smiled, "This way, you won't be so homesick."

Du Chengli didn't know that he would be homesick.

After all, due to the nature of his work, he spends very little time in the great world and spends more time running around in different small worlds.

Seeing him distracted, Huo Ze thought he had hit the mark, and the haze in his eyes flashed away.

Du Chengli didn't notice this at all. He surveyed the Water Lily galaxy one after another during the day, returned to this planet at night, and fell asleep with Huo Ze in his arms.

Du Chengli was not used to it at first. However, he understood the responsibilities in marriage, not to mention that he still owed the other party thirty years, so he almost opened up unlimited tolerance to Huo Ze.

The place where they live, Huo Ze's hermit's residence in the Water Lily Galaxy, is a back-to-basics house. The interior furnishings are also very ordinary. There is no royal layout, no coldness of the post-tech era, only warm wallpaper and wooden furniture, full of the warm atmosphere of a small family.

But for some reason, when Du Chengli walked into the bedroom for the first time, he didn't feel like it was the place where Huo Ze had slept for thirty years.

He is very familiar with and sensitive to Huo Ze's breath.

It's too clean here, and it smells too clean.

Although Du Chengli was a little puzzled, he didn't overthink. Instead, he was attracted by the books on refining weapons on the table. He went over and looked through it and found that it was also published by Zixiaozong, ranging from low-level to high-level.

Du Chengli was not interested in Lingzhi nor in refining weapons. He was hardly interested in anything other than cultivation itself. If a Lingzhi book can be said to be obtained by accident, then such a complete book of refining equipment is by no means accidental.

So the previous speculation was true, and he had indeed bought these books specifically for Huo Ze.

Huo Ze entered the bedroom after making spirit tea and found Du Chengli flipping through those books. He paused and then walked over in a few steps. He closed the book calmly and turned around with his arms around Du Chengli's waist, "After drinking tea, let's go to sleep."

Du Chengli was drinking tea and asked casually: "Is it possible to study the refining tool here?"

Huo Ze held his waist tightly and said calmly: "It's okay, you know, the Arp galaxy is vast, and there are many rare minerals, although they can't compare with your hometown."

Du Chengli glanced at him lightly, not understanding why he always mentioned the word hometown. Isn't it normal not to be able to compare with the Great Thousand World?

He thought awhile and said, "Actually, with your cultivation, you can ascend to the top."

Huo Ze's expression sank, "You said that our passage here has been closed."

Du Chengli was taken aback. The ascension passage was closed?

Could this be why he was planning to take Huo Ze away initially, but ultimately, he chose to escape and leave Huo Ze behind?

Huo Ze lowered his head and kissed him, and said, "But I don't care about getting Taoism and longevity as long as I can be with you."

Du Chengli turned his face sideways and continued: "The two are not in conflict. I will go back and look into this matter."

Huo Ze pursed his lips with a relaxed smile and said, "You've already said that."

Du Chengli asked, "What happened next?"

Huo Ze pursed his thin lips tightly, and the hands around his waist tightened.

"It's getting late. Let's go to bed."

"All right."

As far as Du Chengli could remember, he had never slept with anyone else.

Huo Ze should be first.

However, after the memory is sorted out, he may recall the countless times they slept together. He doesn't know if he will feel familiar and comfortable sleeping with Huo Ze for the first time.

Probably not. This familiar and comfortable feeling should be developed later.

Du Chengli's mind was pure, and his thoughts were racing. It was even more difficult for a person like Huo Ze, who had a backlog of countless thoughts, to fall asleep.

Huo Ze tossed and turned for a while, then suddenly stretched out his hand and hugged Du Chengli into his arms. A fiery kiss fell from his forehead to his eyebrows and finally on his lips. Very light and lingering. People can't hate it.

At least Du Chengli didn't feel disgusted. Huo Ze's breath hit his face heavily, full of familiar feelings.

A part of his body and soul should be familiar to Huo Ze to the bone.

Huo Ze tested that he didn't resist, and his eyes were filled with surprise. He wanted to ask for more, possess him, and enter his body, one time at a time. Only in this way his heart could be settled.

But at this moment, he was like a gambler who had lost everything and was finally favoured by the god of fate. When he came to the gambling table again, he was instinctively cautious, walking on thin ice for fear that his god would throw him off again. 

Du Chengli has already made preparations. After all, a partner in a marriage always has the obligation of a partner. Although he doesn't think about the couple's life before, if Huo Ze wants it, it's only natural.

However, while waiting quietly, Huo Ze suddenly lowered his depressed head.

Du Chengli seemed to hear a choked sob.

"What's wrong?"

Huo Ze didn't answer, just buried his head into his neck, like a sigh or a sob.

Du Chengli had never coaxed anyone before, and at this moment, he was rarely in a hurry, not knowing what to do. Finally, with nowhere to put his hands, he hugged Huo Ze's head, and after thinking for a long time, he said, "I'm back, don't cry."

Huo Ze's voice seemed to be a different person, he was no longer a high-ranking emperor, nor an iron-blooded marshal of the empire, nor even a stable and gentle partner, but a child, whimpering and saying: "I was wrong, teacher, you will always Don't leave me, okay?"

Du Chengli couldn't refuse him in the first place. Under such circumstances, he even felt his heart had been hit hard, and he was a little bored and very uncomfortable. He patted Huo Ze on the back and said, "OK."

Even though he knew it was a useless promise, Huo Ze hugged him happily. If there is no cure, it can relieve the pain, which is also good.

The two were only wearing thin pyjamas, and Huo Ze seemed to be rubbing him into his chest, so some limbs would naturally be touched. A man has five limbs. The most out of control is the middle one.

Du Chengli felt a scorching hot thing imprinted on the heel of his leg, which lay firmly between them and could not be ignored.

Du Chengli: "You"

You Ze: "It's okay, just leave it alone."

Du Chengli: "Are you sure?"

"I", Huo Ze couldn't continue. The fact that he had thought about all his life was close at hand. Those eyes that could easily touch people's hearts were staring at him. Even though his face was expressionless, it seemed to be inviting.

Du Chengli was indeed inviting. Huo Ze looked so pitiful, even though he could see that the other party was suffering a lot. So he said, "I can."

The string in Huo Ze's heart broke instantly, and a flood of beasts overwhelmed him like countless times before.

Du Chengli has never experienced such a feeling, but his body does not feel so strange. Every point of the other party is exactly where he feels comfortable. He has grasped everything so skillfully. Own sensitive areas.

However, the offensive of the storm suddenly stopped, and there was a strange silence.

Du Chengli looked over and found Huo Ze staring at his abdomen.

Without the cover of clothes, the slight bulge of the abdomen is more obvious on Du Chengli's body without a trace of fat, as if deliberately showing his existence.

Huo Ze's eyes didn't blink, and there was infinite gloom in the downcast eyes.

Even though he already understood that this was the best choice and should even be grateful for the arrival of this evil species, Huo Ze really couldn't control himself when he saw Chengli appearing in front of him undisguisedly.

At any time, he couldn't do anything to hurt this person, even if it was such a result he chose to swallow it. But the anger in his heart came like a tide, not because of a child, but because of the child's back, the real reason that made him go crazy with jealousy - who made Du Chengli love himself to such an extent!

Du Chengli's amnesia, sex change, pregnancy, who is it because of?

4