CHAPTER 13
581 0 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

This task is not difficult at all. Du Chengli completed the survey of the entire Water Lily galaxy in just a few days.

Normally, he would go to the next galaxy non-stop, but this is not normal.

Du Chengli is usually a loner, but now, he takes care of his family and has extra responsibility. He is serious and responsible for his work. He demands the same from himself as a partner, and he also puts sorting out the memory at the front of work.

Forty-one sighed with emotion: "The president is becoming more and more responsible. As expected, a man with a family is different."

Du Chengli: "Huo Ze's state is not normal."

Forty-ones: "The president is worried about him? I feel that the emperor is in a good state. Even when you are not here, he manages the place orderly. The prince has also been raised well. He also didn't give up on himself. He even guards himself like a jade for you. It becomes romantic stories all over the empire. So what’s the problem?”

Du Chengli couldn't answer this point.

But after getting along these days, especially when getting along intimately, he always has the illusion that Huo Ze is always in pain. In particular, when Huo Ze got along with the child in his stomach, the feeling of disobedience was even heavier.

Huo Ze would touch his belly and talk about the longing of the family of three, all of which were happy and warm pictures. Only at night, Huo Ze would hug him and whimper in a low voice. Somewhere was as hard as a rock, hot as iron, and he didn't seem to fulfil his husband's obligations.

Du Chengli also tried to take the initiative, imitating the opponent's movements to help him relieve himself.

But Huo Ze obviously couldn't hold it in a few times, and he just rubbed his leg to solve it, as if there was a scourge hidden in another place, and it would suck away the soul once it entered

Du Chengli couldn't figure it out, so he didn't think about it anymore. Anyway, he had almost accumulated spiritual energy, and he could sort out the memories related to Huo Ze immediately.

Finally came the day when Du Chengli was about to share the good news with Huo Ze. Huo Ze was about to leave.

"The main star is in trouble. I need to go there. It won't take too long, and I will be back soon."

Du Chengli always put his work first, so he took it for granted, "You go."

Huo Ze didn't like his tone, as if he was unimportant, but forgot that this was a small farewell.

He blocked Du Chengli's mouth with all his strength and corrected him with his tongue forcefully, passionately, and eagerly.

Du Chengli thought it was a farewell kiss and responded cooperatively to him. The two of them got along day and night these days. However, a certain step was not harmonious. Every step before that step was very harmonious.

Perhaps it was too harmonious. Their kiss became more lingering and deeper as they kissed. It no longer stayed on the mouth but slipped down the jaw, the base of the ear, the neck, and the collarbone. When Huo Ze kissed his whole body, they passed the door and rolled onto the sofa.

Du Chengli could feel that Huo Ze was extremely familiar with his body. After all, he was enthusiastic, and the reaction somewhere had proved this point. It wasn't just him, Huo Ze had a bigger reaction, but it was as if the thing wasn't on his body, except for the hotter and hotter moves. He insisted on not going any further.

Du Chengli was both surprised and puzzled. Since they are lovers, isn't it normal to be reluctant to have each other?

His husband is an overwrought man.

Therefore, facing such an overly entangled person, Du Chengli chose to grasp Huo Ze's and said clearly: "Come."

Huo Ze felt that he was going to blow up, he was about to blow up, and the first thing he thought of was - what kind of backlash would Du Chengli suffer because of this? The second thing has nothing to do with that, but Du Chengli is so active he doesn't take it seriously. Obviously, he thinks that he is the father of the child, and he has never doubted it at all

At this moment of being burned by the fire, Huo Ze even tasted a little sweetness from it.

No matter what happened before, even if he lost his memory, Du Chengli's instinct is to love him; at least, he is also ranked first.

But the painfully swollen desire in his stomach reminded him of why he couldn't penetrate Du Chengli at this moment - he was betrayed, and the other party left a wicked seed!

Dazed by jealousy, Huo Ze leaned over and pressed Du Chengli under him, but what fell was not desire, but fangs, biting the buttocks below the waist.

Du Chengli whispered, "You."

It would be fine if this sip were a prelude, but this sip is the epilogue of the end.

He felt that Huo Ze was sick.

Huo Ze quickly put the clothes back on his body. During this process, he didn't even dare to turn around to look at Du Chengli. He was afraid that he would take off his pants first if he took a look at him or if he would take a look at him.

Huo Ze kissed him on the forehead, and his voice was full of nostalgia: "Chengli, I'm leaving; wait for me to come back."

Du Chengli didn't want to talk to him.

Huo Ze has always observed his empress; how can he not see the slight frown on the other party's eyebrows? He was happy again, and amidst the dark and sour emotions, Du Chengli wanted him again.

Huo Ze restrained himself and kissed him, and whispered in his ear: "After the child is born, I will compensate you twice."

Du Chengli: "....."

His husband valued the child.

After Du Chengli watched him board the spaceship and leave, he felt a little complicated.

He was caught in a dilemma,

One side is practice; the other side is family.

Although he never thought of getting married and having children, Du Chengli was not so disgusted with getting married. Probably because the object is Huo Ze, everything is too familiar with nature, as if it came naturally. In the long journey of cultivation, it is not unacceptable to have such a person accompany him.

But having children is different.

Cultivators are different from mortals. It is destiny for mortals to proliferate. Cultivators reverse their destiny, which will be more difficult for offspring. Not to mention that Du Chengli is a man. Even many couples with a combination of yin and yang do not choose to have offspring. Not only does the pregnancy last for a long time, but it is also equivalent to a catastrophe.

Now, although Du Chengli couldn't see the Heavenly Tribulation, he had already experienced the troubles brought by the child. If he is like a mortal, he can bear it for ten months, but it is not news for a cultivator who is pregnant for three, five, or even ten years.

It was rare for forty-one to see the president in such a difficult situation, so they thoughtfully provided the latest information: "President, it may not be as long as you think! I asked on Linghu, and an expert answered that the ancient devil breeds offspring, as long as the parents have enough nourishment, can give birth to a child!"

Du Chengli was silent for a while, "You mean, that kind of nourishment?"

Forty-ones: "That's right! Compared with high-level people who want to have a child, they need to change their lives against the sky. After that, they will find a way to have a baby. Your husband is an ancient demon, and you can save a lot of trouble. Just make love and raise a baby."

Du Chengli: "Shut up."

Du Chengli felt it would be easier to find a way to change his fate against the sky and search for natural resources and earthly treasures than to persuade Huo Ze, who is as stubborn as a rock, to nourish himself.

He felt a headache. His husband was too rigid, too stubborn.

But right now is not the time to be troubled. Du Chengli's spiritual qi has accumulated enough to sort out one person's memories. He decided to restore his memory first. Maybe, with the experience of getting along with Huo Ze for a hundred years, he could think of other ways to release Huo Ze.

Du Chengli stayed on the asteroid for more than half a month, and the place where he lived was where the spiritual pulse was.

This is probably why he built his house here in the past, and there is a spring of spirit pool in the backyard. Although the grade is not high, when the inner spirit qi fluctuates in the dantian, it is still somewhat effective in nourishing and appealing.

Du Chengli removed his clothes from the pool and walked into the Lingquan naked.

Du Chengli knew that his current state was too unstable, so to avoid another accident, he decided to organise and restore his memory in Lingquan's package. He originally planned to tell Huo Ze the news, and the two of them sat face to face to reduce the chance of eight copies pouring out simultaneously when sorting out their memories.

With his current spiritual energy, if eight memories come out together, then he will never have a normal memory in the future.

A mess.

Although Du Chengli didn't care much about what they did in different worlds before, he didn't want to cause demons because of memory confusion.

Forty-ones: "President, what will you do if the emperor is not here? You rely on thinking about his appearance. I am afraid you cannot stabilise your mind when extracting the memory. If you lose your mind and think of going elsewhere, you may be unable to extract it.”

Du Chengli: "I only have him in my heart now, and I won't think of anything else."

Forty-ones: "President, are you confessing?"

Du Chengli: "Let's begin."

There is a process of sorting out memories. After all, it took more than a hundred years. In a short time, it appeared in Du Chengli's mind, and the spiritual energy in his body was extremely turbulent.

When Du Chengli and the four were engrossed, the originally quiet and beautiful houses, flowers, trees, and hills around them suddenly shook. High in the sky, a whirlwind struck rapidly, and the violent Reiatsu almost shook the ground.

After the strong wind passed through, a tall and burly figure landed like a shooting star and stopped on the shore of the Spiritual Pond.

"Honey! Here I come!"

4