CHAPTER 16
499 0 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Although Du Chengli only recovered the first half of his memories, Huo Ze and Karlov both dreamed about having children with him.

Although Huo Ze and he are married. The two of them are AA. Huo Ze also said that if he wants a child, he will change his gender and give him one.

Karlov is AO, so naturally, they don't have any issue about having a child, saying that if there is only one, they will feel distressed if there are more.

I finally got it, and they don't like it anymore.

These two husbands are also somewhat inconsistent.

Although Du Chengli hadn't decided to want this child before, he was not relieved and happy when he learned that the child was not popular. Instead, he felt a little strange, as if he was disgusted.

Human emotions are complicated.

Du Chengli's silence at this moment, in Karlov's eyes, was a concession to his conjecture.

Not even a subconscious explanation.

Karloff's heart was in agony as if particles had bombarded him for ten minutes.

However, Du Chengli, who had always been alienated and indifferent, had such a lonely expression in his eyes that Karlov was reluctant to say even a single accusation or question. 

What else can he say? It's all because he failed to protect his omega well, which made people suffer such a great crime and made Du Chengli so sad.

Karlov sniffed and clenched his hands into fists beside the bed.

"Honey, where have you been all these years? I've searched the entire outer galaxy, and the central galaxy has been here countless times, but I can't find you."

Du Chengli held his hand, separated his fingers one by one from his fist, then held them up, bowed his head, kissed and licked his palm. Just like many times before, whenever Karloff was in a bad mood and emotionally unstable, he would comfort him like this.

Not to mention the reunion after a long absence, just like before. The reason why Karlov can be soothed this way is that all his other emotions will be replaced by desire.

Du Chengli's naked upper body, the side face with his head down, and the moisture from his palms was crisp and itchy.

Karlov's blue eyes darkened in an instant. He leaned forward and kissed Du Chengli deeply, searching for that bright red soft tongue. And that hand broke away from the other party, caressed the trembling body recalled from the midnight dream, and wandered greedily in every familiar place.

After the lingering kiss ended, both of them were gasping for breath. Karlov was slightly surprised when he saw that his face was only rosy, and the kiss did not weaken him. In the past, the two were in love, but if it were too much, Du Chengli would lose his strength, be kissed down, and be made dizzy, which is a common occurrence. 

That's why Karlov always restrains himself, preventing himself from becoming a beast and destroying flowers with his hands.

Having been together for so long, Du Chengli certainly saw the doubt in her husband's eyes and explained: "After all, I'm no longer an omega, so that's not bad, right?"

Karlov's eyes darkened, and he said, "Don't think I don't know, this will damage your body, and it will also affect your life span."

Du Chengli interrupted: "Not really."

Karlov looked deeply at him and said, "Then why are you so weak now? Although you were an omega before, you had plenty of spiritual energy. Now I can't even feel the existence of spiritual energy in you."

This was the last thing Du Chengli wanted to mention. He lowered his eyes and said, "It's because I'm pregnant."

Karlov felt distressed after just one glance, hugged him into his arms, and promised: "You will give birth when you are pregnant. It's no big deal. As long as it's born by you, I like it."

Du Chengli couldn't help being taken aback when he heard this firm answer.

Forty-One were also stunned and said, "President, who does this child belong to?"

Du Chengli: "I don't have this part of memory."

Forty-One: "What do you think?"

Du Chengli thought, "This plane, can we do a paternity test?"

He didn't doubt Huo Ze's words before. It was because he was very confident in his character and didn't think he would conceive a child of a man other than his husband. Now, he doesn't think he'll be pregnant with a man other than his husband.

It's just that he has two husbands.

Although the situation was a bit embarrassing, Du Chengli was not prepared to escape. He pushed Karlov away and said bluntly, "I don't know whose child it is."

Karlov's body is full of bitterness of jealousy. After all, it won't be his. Does it matter whose it is?

At most, it was just to let him know which adulterer he would kill.

Karlov leaned over and kissed him and said bitterly: "Don't think about it, I will take you out of here, and everything is over. Baby, it's all my fault. I swear, I will protect you well in the future, never again lose you, and never let you get hurt again."

Du Chengli asked back, "Leave here?"

Karlov said: "Don't you want to go home with me? Don't you want to return to Verdun Fortress?"

Du Chengli said, "No", but Huo Ze's image flashed before his eyes. Before he left, he said, "Chengli, I'm leaving. Wait for me to come back."

Whether to go or not to go, Du Chengli was conflicted.

Forty-One: "Oh, my president, you are overwhelmed before this begins. Or, as I said, first coax the one in front of you, and the emperor waits until the emperor is in front of you, and then find a way to coax the current affairs." He is a hero!"

Du Chengli: "It's immoral to do so."

Forty-One: "President, morality is not something to eat. We have to live well."

Du Chengli didn't agree, cheating feelings without knowing it was already a scumbag. Now that he knew the existence of the two of them, and he was already fit, it was not something he could do if he continued to coax them.

Thinking of this, Du Chengli raised his hand and called out the optical brain.

Seeing the virtual communication interface, Karlov couldn't help frowning: "What is this for?"

While connecting, Du Chengli said, "Contact Huo Ze."

"Baby, what are you contacting him for?" Karlov's voice suddenly became dangerous. He interfered with the communication with one palm, grabbed him into his lap with one palm, and clasped him tightly in his arms.

This posture restrained Du Chengli. Based on experience, he knew Karlov should not be provoked then, so he explained slowly: "I want to call him back. Let's go together."

Before he finished speaking, the hand on his waist tightened, and he was forced to lean against Karlov's swollen chest, hearing the rapid heartbeat of the other party.

Karlov said in a low voice: "Stop talking. I didn't hear anything."

His tone was even calmer than before, but only he knew in his heart that he was going crazy with anger and jealousy, and the pain was as if he had died once, just when Du Chengli said he wanted him to come back.  

He was so scared. His wife had something other than a relationship with Huo Ze, that beast, such as feelings, then he would want to crush the main star and let everyone be buried with Huo Ze.

Seeing his reaction, Du Chengli knew that Karlov had misunderstood.

Although there is only half of the memory, it is enough for him to remember Karlov, including Huo Ze. The two have pathological possessiveness, thinking everyone wants to possess them just like them.

In the past, Du Chengli didn't pay much attention to this matter.

Because he doesn't care about anyone other than them, and he's been there for them from the start. In the end, although the relationship deteriorated, that was what Du Chengli wanted. He liked to satisfy their desires. Whether it was good or bad, he just liked to see them happy.

Now, the situation has changed.

Du Chengli didn't care about people other than them. In other words, he only cared about these two people.

When two people collided, he couldn't tell the difference between the weight and the weight. The scales were so perfect, maintaining the most balanced state. It's probably because they were all given the same love when separated.

Seeing that he didn't speak, Karlov felt a little relieved and almost wanted to thank the God who only remembered those years when Du Chengli disappeared. Thanks to it, Du Chengli's affection is undoubtedly more on him.

But Du Chengli spoke, exerted some remaining spiritual power, broke away from Karlov's arms, held his face and kissed him, looked into his eyes and said, "You know I love you, you are afraid What? I won't leave you unless you push me away."

Du Chengli's eyes are extremely seductive and dazzling even when his face is expressionless, not to mention the real gaze.

Karlov's line of defence suddenly collapsed, and he was about to cry. He said with a wow, "How could I push you away? I almost hugged your leg and begged you not to leave me."

The corners of Du Chengli's lips raised slightly, "You're so cute."

Karlov's Adam's apple twitched, and almost every time he heard this sentence, it was a precursor to a love affair. But can Du Chengli, who is so weak now?

Pregnant, after all. Damn it, it's not his kind. But what if she was pregnant in Du Chengli's stomach and hurt his body? But he is a beta now so he won't be so vulnerable. But he is transgender, maybe even more fragile. What if he is injured?

Karlov thought of two people fighting in his heart, and there were also two people fighting in his mind. Before the winner was decided, the atmosphere changed again.

After Du Chengli comforted him, he continued: "Listen to me. It will be difficult for you to accept this matter, but running away won't solve the problem. It's not good for us to procrastinate. So I think it's better to bring Huo Ze back, and we'll discuss it together."

Karlov's wild thoughts disappeared without a trace, and he said angrily: "What needs to be done after he has done such a thing that is worse than a beast? After taking you back, I will settle the score with you, and you don't need to come! You are not allowed to contact him again! You can’t even look at him again!”

Du Chengli was stunned and said, "Did you misunderstand Huo Ze? Things are not what you think."

As Karlov heard that he still excused Huo Ze, his face immediately turned pale, and he asked gloomily: "Isn't it? Didn't Huo Ze bring you here? Didn't he do anything to you? This is a misunderstanding?"

3