CHAPTER 20
389 0 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Huo Ze's face darkened, and just as he was about to speak, Du Chengli took the lead and said, "Okay, let's go to bed together."

The two were stunned, and the originally tense atmosphere suddenly became tense.

Du Chengli approached the bedroom and said, "I just discovered this bed is much bigger than before. It should be no problem to sleep three people."

There was a moment of silence, and the two looked at Du Chengli with complicated eyes.

Forty-one roared in his head: "President, are you crazy! It's hell mode, and you still play difficult poses."

Du Chengli: "Huo Ze's spine is reconstructed, and it's uncomfortable to sleep on the floor. Karlov is almost two sofas long, and he can't sleep on the sofa."

Forty-Ones: "Isn't this when you were a good wife, okay, President! I beg you to be a little more self-conscious. Do you want to go to sleep when there is a war? It directly or indirectly causes the collapse of the small world, and the merit value of punishment can return to liberation. Come on! Please calm down!"

Du Chengli admitted that this decision was too subconscious, completely forgetting their delicate relationship. He withdrew his words: "If you don't want to, I'll sleep in bed alone."

"Who said no? I would. It's only natural to share a bed with my wife!" Karlov suddenly smiled and kissed Du Chengli on the cheek as if he couldn't wait to start sleeping.

Huo Ze blocked him with one hand and said calmly: "I prepared the bed for Cheng Li, and I don't want to sleep for outsiders."

Karlov sneered and said, "The half of the bed you prepared as a gift, I sleep with my half-wife. It's fine."

Du Chengli blamed himself very much and said: "Be patient for a few days. Wait until the main star completes the paternity test."

Before he could finish speaking, he was interrupted by Karlov and said, "Honey, go take a bath first, and I'll make your bed."

He didn't want to hear Du Chengli say "paternity test", and Huo Ze was the same. He was guilty and irritable, and Huo Ze was also nervous.

But their four eyes met, and they pretended to be confident in each other, silently thinking about the solution.

Of course, Du Chengli didn't know that the two husbands were turning their grief into strength, so they nodded and went into the bathroom.

Karlov also walked into the bedroom, and Huo Ze followed closely and found that he was making the bed. He grabbed the pink sheet from the space button, the fabric specially made for Omega was extremely delicate and smooth, and there was also a bow-shaped sleep pillow, and then there are all kinds of dolls

Huo Ze looked at him coldly, "The bed is for sleeping. You put so many messy things. How can Cheng Li sleep?"

"What do you know?" Karlov raised his voice and snorted, "Can you sleep on the omega bed without these? My wife likes it."

Huo Ze reminded coldly: "Chengli is not an omega."

Karlov countered: "He's not an alpha either."

Huo Ze said: "This is my bed. I have the final say."

Karlov said: "This is his mecha. If he doesn't like it, I'll take it away. If he likes it, you can get out of the bedroom."

Huo Ze's eyes turned cold, the spiritual pressure all over his body suddenly blazed, and Karlov showed no weakness. 

Seeing that the fight was about to start, Du Chengli exited the bathroom in time. His black hair was wet, a few drops of water slid down his slender neck to his chest, and only a towel was wrapped around his lower body.

Karlov only glanced at it and immediately took the bathrobe from the space button, but he couldn't be faster than Huo Ze. He knew the repaired Baifeng like the back of his hand, took out a bathrobe nearby and shook it off, and opened it with a gentleman's hand.

Du Chengli turned his back and stretched out his hand so Huo Ze could help him put on his bathrobe.

Huo Ze helped him put it on deftly, then hugged him from behind and, while helping him tie the strap of the bathrobe, kissed the back of his neck simultaneously. The movements were done in one go. There was a tacit understanding between the husband and wife for many years.

Du Chengli was also used to this, but he knew that there was another husband, so after putting on his bathrobe, he turned sideways to avoid Huo Ze's further kisses.

But it was too late. Watching his wife show affection to his rival, Karloff was so angry that he gritted his teeth, but he could only swallow the bitterness in his stomach. 

He is no better than Huo Ze, he has the advantage of the child's father, and if he can't bear it, he will have no wife.

Seeing his face flushed, Du Chengli knew that Karlov was very angry, so he couldn't help but take his hand to comfort him and say, "Will you wipe my hair off?"

As soon as this sentence came out, it was Huo Ze's turn to look gloomy - Du Chengli had never made such a request that he was close to acting like a baby. 

They usually start kissing and caressing each other when they put on their bathrobes and end up rolling in bed and fucking hard. There is no need for the redundant, pretentious step of drying your hair.

Karlov and his Du Chengli are not in this mode.

"Of course, I'll wipe it. If you don't dry your hair and go to sleep, your head will hurt." Karlov gently rubbed it with a towel and then ignited a cluster of a black natal real fire in his palm, which melted directly into his palm and made it for Du Chengli. 

The head massage is average, and the hair is dried in a high-end style.

Normally, Du Chengli should fall asleep in his arms, and then they can "sleep" together. Karlov also looks forward to it to win back in front of Huo Ze.

However, although Du Chengli squinted his eyes comfortably due to the pressure, he still forced himself to sleep on the bed alone.

Because the forty-ones kept chanting in his mind: "President, you can't sleep! You must not just sleep like this! If you sleep on him like this, the emperor will kill you! Get up! Get up!"

Du Chengli pulled himself together and fell asleep on the bed. By the way, he said good night to his two husbands and added a sentence before going to bed-"Take a bath before going to bed."

This sentence is equally familiar to the two of them.

Karlov ran into the bathroom in two or three steps and left a sentence when he closed the door: "You'd better not do anything. I'll be out in two minutes!"

Huo Ze pulled a mocking smile on his lips and then looked at the empress who belonged to him alone on the bed. This is a look he has never seen before. 

His unsmiling teacher, the decisive general, is sleeping in a pile of pink, surrounded by a pile of dolls, but it doesn't look out of harmony at all.

Due to his poor condition, Du Chengli's complexion is fairer than before, his sleeping face is softer against the pink bedding, and an unnamed doll on his head adds a bit of cuteness to him for no reason.

Huo Ze touched his face, and at one moment, his stomach was burning with love, and at the other moment, his heart was burning with jealousy. 

His empress had another look, but he hadn't shown it to him, but it was a good fit. Du Chengli belongs to him alone.

Huo Ze raised his lips slightly and kissed him on the cheek.

He wants to reach the main star as soon as possible. That is his territory, his doctor, and who is the child's father is all up to him.

As long as the sample that does not match his child is counted on Karloff, and then the first one is shown to Du Chengli, Karloff must be out.

Huo Ze couldn't bear the beast dangling in front of his eyes for a moment.

Karlov in the bathroom is not just taking a bath.

The sound of water from the nozzle blocked the sound of him communicating with the Persian cat on his wrist—"It's time to hack into the royal laboratory system and forge a piece of DNA data."

The data analysis section of the Persian cat was modified and strengthened by Du Chengli back then. 

Although the Omega Du Chengli was in poor physical condition and could not use mechas to fight, he was the best mecha modder in the alien system. Even the royal laboratory of the Alp Empire is like no one's land for Persian cats.

Karlov had no doubts that he would see Huo Ze's wonderful face after the paternity test.

Poor dog emperor, I will be a good father for you.

Karlov thought happily, then went out with a towel around him, ready to hug his wife. Of course, Huo Ze obstructed it, and the reason was very righteous: "He is very weak now. If you are alone, don't wake him up."

"You don't need to remind me." Karlov choked and watched the dog emperor go into the bathroom.

Karlov is not a good person most of the time, especially before he met Du Chengli. But the wife is there to hurt. Even if he is not a human being, he will pretend to be a human being to the wife of the dragon and phoenix and try his best to make the two of them look more compatible.

At this time, although Karlov had distracting thoughts, he just pecked at Du Chengli's quiet sleeping face. Then let out an extremely irritated sigh, "Baby, you are such a big liar."

This night, both of them coveted the position on the bed, but no one let the other sleep on the bed.

It was the same for the next few nights.

Not only did it look quiet and harmonious at night, but during the day, Huo Ze and Karlov did not attack too much.

Du Chengli was even able to exchange some past events with them normally. Although the two would still confront each other if they accidentally mentioned something, at least there was no sudden murderous aura.

Du Chengli was content and even felt the three were not so bad. In this way, he doesn't have to make a difficult choice. After all, whatever he chooses always leads to darkness. Unexpectedly, this time I made two choices at once.

When President Du came up with this idea, the four were terrified, and he hurriedly warned: "President, wake up! They are acting for you, and the blessing of Qiren is not for everyone!! "

Du Chengli: "Oh."

Forty-ones: "President, please listen to my advice. If you are in your peak period now, I will not stop you, let alone two. I will shout if you find eight! But you are pregnant with the demon seed now. How can you bear two husbands who have returned to the void in minutes? There is no grass anywhere in the world, and you will forget the other qaq in a few hundred years."

Du Chengli: "No."

Forty-Ones: "Are you trying to say that you won't look for it again or that you won't think about the happiness of others?"

Du Chengli: "I will not forget the other one."

Forty-one: "Well, it's useless.

It's not in vain. Du Chengli was awakened, so he deeply reflected on his greedy, selfish and inferior character. He didn't think of this before, but it seems that after slicing it, the hidden evil in his character was exposed.

Du Chengli was extremely disappointed with himself and, at the same time, wanted to make up for the lover he hurt, which was reflected in his actions. He was extremely tolerant of his partner, so he was almost evil.

Of course, Huo Ze and Karlov will not feel anything. They are just in the middle of their hearts. Whether they are happy, worried, jealous or hated, it is not enough for outsiders to understand.

Fortunately, the journey of several days finally came to an end. The three arrived at the main planet and landed directly on the apron of the Royal Laboratory in the Star Palace.

3