Chapter 6 Fear
10 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Wei started walking towards the two of them. Since he left their friend alone they were relieved and moved towards him too.

Gotta be a little careful here.

His reflexes and thinking speed were enhanced from cultivation. So was his strength and physique but it would still take time and effort for it to be increased to the realm of supernatural abilities. Right now his pure physical strength was probably on par with one of these muscle men at most.

Since he was planning on fighting without any special methods or using the qi within his dantian, he would have to rely on his vast fighting experience to beat them.

As he got closer he swung his arm in an exaggerated motion and threw the knife at the man on the right. He made sure this motion was slow enough for the man to dodge though and as he expected he ducked out of the way.

The other kept on going and lunged forward as he threw a punch at Wei Yao.

Wei Yao quickly sidestepped and at the same time, using the man's own weight against him, he grabbed his arm and pulled, throwing him to the ground.

This time he put his foot on the man's arm and applied a little force as he said, "Both of you better give up. Otherwise, I don't mind breaking his arm first and then yours too."

The other man had recovered from his dodge only to see Wei Yao above his friend saying this.

He couldn't help but sigh and yell, "Fine, we give up!"

At the same time he took out his wallet from his pocket and threw it over before saying, "His is in his left pocket."

Wei Yao was a little stunned as he caught the wallet.

One of them is actually smart enough to give up before they get hurt.

Wei Yao still kept his eyes on him as he opened the wallet and took out the money within.

Then he bent down and took out the other man's wallet from his pocket and took out the money before putting back the wallet.

Throughout all this, the man who threw over his wallet was just standing there with a defeated smile.

Seeing this, Wei Yao decided to remind him of something.

"You should know that I purposely missed that knife throw. You should also know that none of you were seriously injured. If I was willing to injure or even kill then this fight would have been much easier for me. Should you choose to believe me or not is up to you."

The man was stunned hearing this brag but with the calm voice that seemed unshakable and Wei Yao’s great skills that he had already seen along with his instincts, he actually believed that what Wei Yao said was true scaring him a little. However, he also began to have some other special thoughts.

Right at that moment though, Wei Yao applied a little more force on the man's arm as he said, "However, should you guys try something in the future, I won't just injure you by breaking your limbs or something. No, I will kill you."

Hearing his friend's scream and Wei Yao's words the man felt a cold sweat and quickly yelled out, "Okay! Okay! Stop! I promise we won't find trouble with you in the future!"

Getting what he wanted Wei Yao let up the force and threw the man back his wallet. Then he took his foot off the arm he was currently stepping on and said, "Then go. You too possum."

As soon as he said that, the lanky man sprung up from the ground and quickly ran away.

The man who had his arm stepped on slowly got up before looking at Wei Yao with anger.

The bald man quickly ran up and hit him on the head though. After that, he pulled the man out of the alley.

After they left the man whose head was hit quickly questioned, "Why did you hit me? If we were more careful, I bet we could have taken him."

The bald man stopped him and stared at him before solemnly saying: "Never offend that man."

"Why?"

"His eyes! His eyes, man!"

His yelling caused a commotion as they had returned to the street so he calmed down and spoke quietly, "The look in his eyes as he said he would kill us. It was as if I was looking into the depths of itself."

 

------------

 

Back in the alley.

Although those three men ran away, Wei Yao was not alone. Surprisingly, their initial target had stayed there throughout everything.

After the thugs ran away, he came up to Wei Yao, bowed, and said, "Thank you very much for helping me sir."

However, Wei Yao's emotionless face did not change as he retorted, "Help you? I did no such thing. Now give me your money too."

Stunned, the man stood back up and stuttered for a moment, "But, but you-"

He was cut off as Wei Yao coldly uttered, "What? Why can't I take your money? You were going to give it to them right? I'm stronger and scarier than them so you don't mind giving it to me instead right?"

As he said the last part he put his hand on the man's shoulder.

Feeling bitter and helpless, the man could only nod his head before taking out his wallet.

Just like that Wei Yao walked out of the alley with his own wallet now holding ¥20,000 yuan.

0